Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Autism and History of Mental Illness

Kavya Shukra

I'm wondering if there is a solution for autism. When I was born, I was born breech, and according to the doctors, they told my mom that I was nearly drowning in placental water and caused damage to my brain, tho just a portion of it. They expected me to be retarded or 5 years behind. I couldn't talk until 5, and while I was extremely intelligent, I have horrible social issues (alongside Saturn in the house of Aquarius/Pisces cusp, and in the 5th house, so this isn't helping AT ALL. However, I just recently did the Saturn 45 square for 9 days to strengthen Saturn in my chart.) I've had a history of constantly going to a mental hospital, and been there 3 times. And Christianity made it even worse until I left. And even worse, is the anxiety and worry about if I'm a Jew or not. I did the RTRs and I felt really good afterwards, and did various other RTRs in the website, alongside the JoS prosperity and protection rituals. But, lately I just have been feeling insecure and alone, mainly just personal regrets, and low self-esteem. And mainly because I always end up alone. Loneliness isn't healthy, especially when prolonged, but I can't escape this curse of always being alone. Isolation and never being able to keep company for too long, as something always happens and fall outs or separation or people leave me. It low-key does drive me insane.

Kevin Hernandez said:
I'm wondering if there is a solution for autism. When I was born, I was born breech, and according to the doctors, they told my mom that I was nearly drowning in placental water and caused damage to my brain, tho just a portion of it. They expected me to be retarded or 5 years behind. I couldn't talk until 5, and while I was extremely intelligent, I have horrible social issues (alongside Saturn in the house of Aquarius/Pisces cusp, and in the 5th house, so this isn't helping AT ALL. However, I just recently did the Saturn 45 square for 9 days to strengthen Saturn in my chart.) I've had a history of constantly going to a mental hospital, and been there 3 times. And Christianity made it even worse until I left. And even worse, is the anxiety and worry about if I'm a Jew or not. I did the RTRs and I felt really good afterwards, and did various other RTRs in the website, alongside the JoS prosperity and protection rituals. But, lately I just have been feeling insecure and alone, mainly just personal regrets, and low self-esteem. And mainly because I always end up alone. Loneliness isn't healthy, especially when prolonged, but I can't escape this curse of always being alone. Isolation and never being able to keep company for too long, as something always happens and fall outs or separation or people leave me. It low-key does drive me insane.

Don't work with Saturn energies anymore. Instead focus on the sun and jupiter. The Sun works excellent for self esteem and confidence in success whatever be your endeavor. Jupiter expands and is a positive planet overall. Both planets are very positive.

Autism is another situation that is controversial but there are a few things that cause it. Like diet and some medical fallacies and hoaxes.

Try not to hold on to the thought of expecting the worst as this helps to fulfill whatever issues you are currently facing.
I really do recommend using the sun square to brighten up that aspect of your life. Whatever the case though, do not settle for less from anyone.

In addition to solar workings and healthy affirmations for your social life, you can physically do are brain detoxing, work on restoring your gut health, diet changes and of course meditation and yoga since these change the brain physically over time. Mind over matter, dear.

HPS Shannon said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Don't work with Saturn energies anymore. Instead focus on the sun and jupiter. The Sun works excellent for self esteem and confidence in success whatever be your endeavor. Jupiter expands and is a positive planet overall. Both planets are very positive.

Autism is another situation that is controversial but there are a few things that cause it. Like diet and some medical fallacies and hoaxes.

Try not to hold on to the thought of expecting the worst as this helps to fulfill whatever issues you are currently facing.
I really do recommend using the sun square to brighten up that aspect of your life. Whatever the case though, do not settle for less from anyone.

In addition to solar workings and healthy affirmations for your social life, you can physically do are brain detoxing, work on restoring your gut health, diet changes and of course meditation and yoga since these change the brain physically over time. Mind over matter, dear.

Thank you so much for the advice, it is in action. Currently I'm working with Venus and Sun, as those are weakened in my chart, and Jupiter is in it's home sign, but I'm definitely going to work with Jupiter, Venus and Sun. I'm trying to get in the habit of trying to Incorporate meditation in my everyday routine.

Kevin Hernandez said:
HPS Shannon said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Thank you so much for the advice, it is in action. Currently I'm working with Venus and Sun, as those are weakened in my chart, and Jupiter is in it's home sign, but I'm definitely going to work with Jupiter, Venus and Sun. I'm trying to get in the habit of trying to Incorporate meditation in my everyday routine.
With my most appreciation for this topic Kevin H. I'll have you know, the past couple of nights I've been mediating that such a forum be created and to see it here is crazy. Thank you HIGH PRIESTESS with your higher than life wisdom and insight, all the time and forever in your travels. Yes there's a cure of course! Through this land of lucifer its plentiful. Plants adapt as much as the body adapts to them. You might want to adapt spiritually mentally and physically first to allow full exposure. The cure you seek, I also seek for my son, who received quite too many doses of those awful vaccines contributed by those awful Jews. All done by his very own mother a patreon I.e employee of the pharmaceutical company whos Bible is their script (that means he's had every shot since birth up to now, coincidences???? I think not. He's seven, she's twenty seven. From my experience and research I will lay it all out for you here. First don't listen to me just the high priestess, I'm still new. Second of all this ancient antidote has already been presented but since has been red taped. They say it's now a 100 years old. But I found further evidence leaning before xanity, which i'm still in the midst of confirming. There is some being sold on the forbidden net of apples, surely a scam but certainly not a sham. Mothers in trail runs have confirmed in small studies it's success even though still red taped in America their voices are sightly heard. Dabble a little here and find the SURAMIN! Also to correct the above stated it appears America is running some trials. https://www.bitchute.com/video/rBVLaxk4kNZF/ they want you to believe it's new but it's not so..... the roots are longer than expected. Autistic 14-year-old speaks first sentence of his life – 26-05-2017 produced dramatic results in just a single dose. Singling something out like this has clearly been done by design through the enemy. Rejoice through the HIGH PRIESTESS, HP Hooded COBRA!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back