Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stomach bug and cold?

SeerOfSS

Not sure, I had my self tested the day I found out my gf had the c19 I was clean as my son too. However we both came down with stomach bug.

My is good now after it came out.

However I noticed I'm not 100 percent yet.

I'm not exactly hungry as used to but the big part is feels like my head is like fuzzy not sure if its only from lack of sleep or not and no proper eating after getting this thing.

When laying down I'm okay but start moving my head kind of not sure how to explain like my head I guess cant almost keep up with my eyes.

I could be a simple motion sickness after that.

SeerOfSS said:

How do you feel now? The stomach meridians run onto the forehead so that may explain the fuzzy feeling.

Aside from general things to boost your health, such as yoga, I would take some time to push the ST36 point, because it fixes everything stomach/spleen-related. This means that it will remove, not just infections, but also other imbalances of the stomach/spleen. It will also restore the appetite. Through its influence on the spleen, this will improve general immunity as well.

If this point is actually addressing the problem, you should feel some movement within the body, and the symptoms should start to alleviate (perhaps after 10 minutes of pushing or so, maybe less).

Another thing I noticed is the pressure in my head. Its been up. Mostly think in my right side.

Not sure if was because the working before or the sickness.
Not sure its the environment effect either.

I know I lost more weight at moment too.

Any advice or info with helps. Thanks

Oh and sense had this pressure. My smell and taste been slightly of.
Which I think has something to do with the stomach bug also.

Blitzkreig said:
SeerOfSS said:

How do you feel now? The stomach meridians run onto the forehead so that may explain the fuzzy feeling.

Aside from general things to boost your health, such as yoga, I would take some time to push the ST36 point, because it fixes everything stomach/spleen-related. This means that it will remove, not just infections, but also other imbalances of the stomach/spleen. It will also restore the appetite. Through its influence on the spleen, this will improve general immunity as well.

If this point is actually addressing the problem, you should feel some movement within the body, and the symptoms should start to alleviate (perhaps after 10 minutes of pushing or so, maybe less).
[/quoteI

Im feeling better then before however like the things I posted a new.
Some extra stuff. The taste in back of my throat is eh.
Not a big fan, may be left overs with it. So annoying.

Tryed the pressure on right leg, should the same I think on left... No?

It feels like helps a little.

Having small migraine at moment now too. Think because pressure and cold and trying to fix my eating again.

SeerOfSS said:

Having small migraine at moment now too. Think because pressure and cold and trying to fix my eating again.

It sounds like an infection, due to the loss of smell. Zinc is used up in the immune response and that manifests in taste/smell changes: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33409924/

I would continue to push St36 for the above reasons. It works the same on either leg.

If you want to do more, you can also push the lung-7 acupoint, which will help the migraines: http://www.acupuncture.com/education/points/lung/lu7.htm

Blitzkreig said:
SeerOfSS said:

It sounds like an infection, due to the loss of smell. Zinc is used up in the immune response and that manifests in taste/smell changes: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33409924/

I would continue to push St36 for the above reasons. It works the same on either leg.

If you want to do more, you can also push the lung-7 acupoint, which will help the migraines: http://www.acupuncture.com/education/points/lung/lu7.htm

Today finally my right ear popped. There was pressure there but better now. At least at moment.

Will keep pressing that spot too.
Will take my multi vitamin tomorrow sense that has everything.

Thank you if anything else let me know.

I drank white tea with cinnamon in it to help with some of the pressure ish.

Blitzkreig said:
SeerOfSS said:

Is there anything else can be done about the pressure in the head.
I'm guessing its allergy or just the change in fall that hits me hard.

I'm not sleeping well especially after the the time change along with kind of mental break down...

SeerOfSS said:

I'm not sleeping well especially after the the time change along with kind of mental break down...

In fall, the lungs become more sensitive due to both the environment and a higher workload placed on them. Since the lungs are involved in the immune system, this is why people tend to get sick around this time of year.

To boost the lungs, one should eat more white and pungent foods, such as onions, garlic, green onions, and ginger.

For anything head-related, the GB-20 point is the one to use. It removes all pathogenic influences from the head:

gb20.jpg

"This is one of the pre-eminent points to treat all diseases of the head, brain, and sensory organs, especially the eyes.
This is the single most important point for headaches and dizziness no, matter the etiology or channels involved."

Source

If you are kept awake, try to do some yoga, or otherwise push the acupoints and try to relax.

Blitzkreig said:
SeerOfSS said:

In fall, the lungs become more sensitive due to both the environment and a higher workload placed on them. Since the lungs are involved in the immune system, this is why people tend to get sick around this time of year.

To boost the lungs, one should eat more white and pungent foods, such as onions, garlic, green onions, and ginger.

For anything head-related, the GB-20 point is the one to use. It removes all pathogenic influences from the head:

gb20.jpg

"This is one of the pre-eminent points to treat all diseases of the head, brain, and sensory organs, especially the eyes.
This is the single most important point for headaches and dizziness no, matter the etiology or channels involved."

Source

If you are kept awake, try to do some yoga, or otherwise push the acupoints and try to relax.

This is great thank you, done the pressure in back of head and it helped. Feel like I want to keep holding it there :) and not move.

There is one question the lung part and the food.
Should it be raw eaten or can be cooked? Which one better?

SeerOfSS said:

Glad you found relief.

Generally, all food should be cooked, with the exception of fruit. This is done to reduce the workload on the digestive system. Fruit is normally eaten in warmer months when the digestion is stronger in those yang seasons.

Blitzkreig said:
SeerOfSS said:

Glad you found relief.

Generally, all food should be cooked, with the exception of fruit. This is done to reduce the workload on the digestive system. Fruit is normally eaten in warmer months when the digestion is stronger in those yang seasons.

Reason I ask is also because many recommends to eat raw garlic for its more stronger.
Onion uncooked on salads and such.
So didnt know if one was better then other.

As for fruit I understand.

I saw some people put garlic clove in there nose and wait 15 to 30 min then taking it out and the nose produces alot of mucus.

So trying to understand the fine line.

Another question what you think of apple cider vinegar?

Thank you for helping me

SeerOfSS said:
Reason I ask is also because many recommends to eat raw garlic for its more stronger.

I saw some people put garlic clove in there nose and wait 15 to 30 min then taking it out and the nose produces alot of mucus.

Thank you for helping me

Raw items are often stronger, but more taxing on the balance of the body. Things that are closer to neutral won't upset the body as easily. A cooked onion may lose 10% of its overall power, but it will be less taxing overall. Plus, you can still easily overdo them anyway, so there should be no concern about its potency.

A few uncooked strands or pieces on a salad or burger is not a big deal. What is a big deal is doing something extreme like eating a whole bunch, or directly irritating the nose with it.

Apple cider vinegar is good for removing stagnation in the body, especially liver stagnation. Relatively safe, but use a straw or something to avoid getting too much on the teeth.
https://awakeningshealth.com/2021/02/11/apple-cider-vinegar-a-traditional-chinese-medicine/

Blitzkreig said:
SeerOfSS said:

Thank you for helping me

Raw items are often stronger, but more taxing on the balance of the body. Things that are closer to neutral won't upset the body as easily. A cooked onion may lose 10% of its overall power, but it will be less taxing overall. Plus, you can still easily overdo them anyway, so there should be no concern about its potency.

A few uncooked strands or pieces on a salad or burger is not a big deal. What is a big deal is doing something extreme like eating a whole bunch, or directly irritating the nose with it.

Apple cider vinegar is good for removing stagnation in the body, especially liver stagnation. Relatively safe, but use a straw or something to avoid getting too much on the teeth.
https://awakeningshealth.com/2021/02/11/apple-cider-vinegar-a-traditional-chinese-medicine/

Wow, thank you. More understanding now. Will keep this in mind for future and how I cook along with the apple cider.

Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back