Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About a certain food and coffee

JoS for life

I love eating jerky everyday. I like strong spices and the fat on the meat.Im not overweight yet but I'm beginning to think too much of it can be bad. I'm not sure.

Then also coffee I love coffee with lots of sugar. I drink coffee everyday and sometimes I will go make another cup right after I'm finished with the first.

I feel fine and healthy.

Jerky is just meat, which is very healthy. I don't think you can easily have too much of that. But you have to look at the salt in it, it seems easy for you to end up having too much salt. Coffee is fine sometimes, but not too much and not to often. I think you should try to drink less coffee, try not to drink it every day.

JoS for life said:
I love eating jerky everyday. I like strong spices and the fat on the meat.Im not overweight yet but I'm beginning to think too much of it can be bad. I'm not sure.

Then also coffee I love coffee with lots of sugar. I drink coffee everyday and sometimes I will go make another cup right after I'm finished with the first.

I feel fine and healthy.
Don't forget to exercise. :lol:

JoS for life said:

I feel fine and healthy.

iu

With coffee/energy drinks you will see the negative effects after some jears, like increased heart attack risk... , sugar is also not great can give you later on for example diabetic disease,... .

Nearly 500 years ago, Swiss physician and chemist Paracelsus expressed the basic principle of toxicology:
“All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes a thing not a poison.”

https://www.chemicalsafetyfacts.org/dose-makes-poison-gallery/

"The bottom line: A large body of evidence suggests that consumption of caffeinated coffee does not increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases and cancers. In fact, consumption of 3 to 5 standard cups of coffee daily has been consistently associated with a reduced risk of several chronic diseases. [4] However, some individuals may not tolerate higher amounts of caffeine due to symptoms of jitteriness, anxiety, and insomnia. Specifically, those who have difficulty controlling their blood pressure may want to moderate their coffee intake. Pregnant women are also advised to aim for less than 200 mg of caffeine daily, the amount in 2 cups of coffee, because caffeine passes through the placenta into the fetus and has been associated with pregnancy loss and low birth weight. [3, 27] Because of the potential negative side effects some people experience when drinking caffeinated coffee, it is not necessary to start drinking it if you do not already or to increase the amount you currently drink, as there are many other dietary strategies to improve your health. Decaffeinated coffee is a good option if one is sensitive to caffeine, and according to the research summarized above, it offers similar health benefits as caffeinated coffee. It’s also important to keep in mind how you enjoy your brew. The extra calories, sugar, and saturated fat in a coffee house beverage loaded with whipped cream and flavored syrup might offset any health benefits found in a basic black coffee."

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/food-features/coffee/

JoS for life said:

I feel fine and healthy.
Coffee is not reqired for well being and health. After a point in your progress it is highly likely that you will understand this and adjust accordingly. That being said, do as you please, but remember, caffeine creates artificial stimulation. Stimulation that can be achieved without coffee.

From what I've understood by a member here, I think Blitzkreig, with coffee you're not really creating energy out of nowhere, you're actually taking energy from the kidneys, draining them.

Aquarius said:
From what I've understood by a member here, I think Blitzkreig, with coffee you're not really creating energy out of nowhere, you're actually taking energy from the kidneys, draining them.
That is true, and coffee is an aquired taste.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back