Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Demons help me with martial arts?

phaade99

Hi everyone, I've been training martial arts for about a year and a half now, but my situation is now that I have to train on my own for a good while, without a gym or sparring partners. Do you think it is possible to get demonic help in my progression? For instance, what if there was a god or demons who were willing to "train" me in the astral with grappling techniques? Or i received instruction via telepathy (for example) on where my technique or form is off in striking, does this make sense? I understand there is youtube and the internet to learn from, and i use them. But im talking about personal contact with demons.
So my question is do you think this is possible? And if so, do you have any general advice on how to do this? Thanks, i appreciate it.

phaade99 said:
Hi everyone, I've been training martial arts for about a year and a half now, but my situation is now that I have to train on my own for a good while, without a gym or sparring partners. Do you think it is possible to get demonic help in my progression? For instance, what if there was a god or demons who were willing to "train" me in the astral with grappling techniques? Or i received instruction via telepathy (for example) on where my technique or form is off in striking, does this make sense? I understand there is youtube and the internet to learn from, and i use them. But im talking about personal contact with demons.
So my question is do you think this is possible? And if so, do you have any general advice on how to do this? Thanks, i appreciate it.

You realise even our HP HPS have sometimes problems with clear astral communication, you can try, but I think you are better of only training with youtube videos and searching a sparring partner.

You could try asking one of the gods listed in the military section:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Fuchs said:
phaade99 said:

You realise even our HP HPS have sometimes problems with clear astral communication, you can try, but I think you are better of only training with youtube videos and searching a sparring partner.

Cimeries trains me, but I still had to get my astral communication down. Regarding the clergy, I wouldn’t go so far to say they have problems with it. I’m nowhere near that, but I’ve achieved a large amount and have satanic blue fire to establish friend from foe.

Ramier108666 said:
Fuchs said:
phaade99 said:

[...]Regarding the clergy, I wouldn’t go so far to say they have problems with it. [...]

I wouldn't blame him. The statement comes from one of HPS Maxine's last sermons, so I can understand why he mentioned it.

Ramier108666 said:
Fuchs said:
phaade99 said:

Cimeries trains me, but I still had to get my astral communication down. Regarding the clergy, I wouldn’t go so far to say they have problems with it. I’m nowhere near that, but I’ve achieved a large amount and have satanic blue fire to establish friend from foe.

I sayed sometimes, probably related to astrological bad times.

Fuchs said:
Ramier108666 said:
Fuchs said:

That’s with any of us, not exclusively to the clergy.

Stormblood said:
Ramier108666 said:
Fuchs said:

[...]Regarding the clergy, I wouldn’t go so far to say they have problems with it. [...]

I wouldn't blame him. The statement comes from one of HPS Maxine's last sermons, so I can understand why he mentioned it.

I understand Stormblood, but that’s with any of us. The more advanced you become the less it may happen.

Ramier108666 said:
Fuchs said:
Ramier108666 said:

Sure, this is the reason, I did post it to begin with, if the probably most advanced of us have sometimes problems it might not be a good idear to train martial arts move with it, because you do something rong and you might hurt yourself.

Fuchs said:
Ramier108666 said:
Fuchs said:

Sure, this is the reason, I did post it to begin with, if the probably most advanced of us have sometimes problems it might not be a good idear to train martial arts move with it, because you do something rong and you might hurt yourself.

I can understand that. If the OP wants to train in martial arts he should figure out what’s the best one suitable to him. There are plenty of classes. Books are also abundant, but they can be limiting as they can’t interject the factor of actually fighting or sparring with someone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back