Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can the energies of a Saturn square be used to alter bone length/strength/density?

phaade99

Can the energies of a Saturn square be used to alter bone length/strength/density? More of a curious question.
I understand that Saturn squares are not recommended, and I'm not planning to do it, but I have been curious if you can use a Saturn square and Saturn energies to alter (obviously not dramatically) your bone length/density/strength, because according to the Saturn section on our website, it also rules over bones. As an example, increasing my wingspan and arm reach by (even if it's slight) focusing the energy and affirming it to extend/strengthen my humorous bone in my arms. Just as an example, any info is welcomed and thanks for investing your time.

phaade99 said:
Can the energies of a Saturn square be used to alter bone length/strength/density? More of a curious question.
I understand that Saturn squares are not recommended, and I'm not planning to do it, but I have been curious if you can use a Saturn square and Saturn energies to alter (obviously not dramatically) your bone length/density/strength, because according to the Saturn section on our website, it also rules over bones. As an example, increasing my wingspan and arm reach by (even if it's slight) focusing the energy and affirming it to extend/strengthen my humorous bone in my arms. Just as an example, any info is welcomed and thanks for investing your time.

My personal opinion: Leave that saturn square alone.

Try runes instead, like sowilo. It is a rune of final triumph and invincibility. Combine it with algiz or wunjo maybe and make the affirmation accordingly to what you want.

Okay yea, I've been avoiding it, but I keep on getting a string pull towards that square and it's energies, so I feel confused lol.
But yea i think I will rely on the runes for now. Thanks

I would say use Fehu rune or Jupiter square. Jupiter rules tallness and expansion. Tall people is tall because of their natal Jupiter, if you leave aside material reasons like genetics. Fehu is same.

oh really? i didnt knw that, but since jupiter rules expansion, it makes sense. Ill do some research for a working involving the energies of fehu and jupiter, thank you

phaade99 said:

Never do Saturn Squares, because they can bring lots of harshness and turmoil. If you ever need Saturn-like energies, use Nauthiz instead, which will accomplish the same goal with much less stress.

Nauthiz pertains to earth, which does relate to the yin elements of the body, like bone. However, Uruz would be better for this, as it Uruz is similar to Taurus and the primordial physical body.

Looking at holistic medicine, the kidneys pertain to bone density. In TCM, they view the kidneys as including the adrenals. If you look at the base chakra, the base chakra is ruled by Saturn and also controls the adrenals in the body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back