Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pneumonia and Meditations

NamelessRedeemer

Hello all,
Unsure if this is the correct section to post this under, am new to the forums. I've been practicing Spiritual Satanism for quite a while, though for numerous reasons I haven't advanced beyond the beginner meditations. I want to correct this, especially considering current events, but have been struggling for the last month and a half with bacterial pneumonia (Among other things). I'm concerned my aura is rather weak and am susceptible to the enemies attack(s).

I have been trying to ''master'' (For lack of a better word) the foundation meditation and other beginner meditations and breathing exercises, but lately have found even when performing a void meditation that I experience coughing fits that completely interrupt what I am doing. Sometimes to the point of vomiting.

I feel completely unable to participate in spiritual warfare. I try to cleanse my aura twice a day (before going to bed and upon awaking) but experience the same issue. Is there any other method someone might be able to suggest for dealing with this situation, such as vibrations?

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan.

Can you list all of the symptoms of your pneumonia other than cough?

Are you expectorating clear or coloured phlegm?

NamelessRedeemer said:
Hello all,
Unsure if this is the correct section to post this under, am new to the forums. I've been practicing Spiritual Satanism for quite a while, though for numerous reasons I haven't advanced beyond the beginner meditations. I want to correct this, especially considering current events, but have been struggling for the last month and a half with bacterial pneumonia (Among other things). I'm concerned my aura is rather weak and am susceptible to the enemies attack(s).

I have been trying to ''master'' (For lack of a better word) the foundation meditation and other beginner meditations and breathing exercises, but lately have found even when performing a void meditation that I experience coughing fits that completely interrupt what I am doing. Sometimes to the point of vomiting.

I feel completely unable to participate in spiritual warfare. I try to cleanse my aura twice a day (before going to bed and upon awaking) but experience the same issue. Is there any other method someone might be able to suggest for dealing with this situation, such as vibrations?

Thank you in advance.

Hail Satan.
Aside from cleaning aura, you should also do meditation for protection. I would suggest runes Algiz and Sowilo in conjuction and an affirmation such as "In a positive and healthy way I am protected from any and all harm and negativity now, continously and forever."

Centralforce666 said:
Can you list all of the symptoms of your pneumonia other than cough?

Are you expectorating clear or coloured phlegm?

Sorry for the extreme delay in responding, been a hectic time. I experience brown phlegm/mucus (Whichever).

The pneumonia has mostly cleared up (Hail Satan), though now I have scar tissue around one of my lung lobes that prevents it from fully expanding. I met with a surgeon and they had said I should continue trying to live my daily life and if I find I cannot perform tasks I could before, then to get the surgery to remove the scar tissue. Essentially I have 20% reduced lung capacity.

Thanks for the information, I will look into those runes and start performing more protection meditation(s).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back