Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Height

Europe Gladio

I am currently 6 feet tall and I am quite dissapointed that I haven't grown in 3 years. I am currently 19 and I took a trip to the doctor and I was told that the latest men can grow is 21 years. Would that mean I could get a second growth spurt? I have researched it a while back but maybe I am stuck being 6 feet. Any feedback will be great. Thank you.

Most people dont have a grow spurt at that age. And I dont think you should worry about being stuck on that height either.
Not every son grows as tall as their father.

As for then, you might grow a little like perhaps an inch or so, but that would probably be it.

It's possble to change your hight whatever age, and even reverse aging its self. The methodolgy is byond a single forum post, however. Yet let me assure you it can be done.

Europe Gladio said:
I am currently 6 feet tall and I am quite dissapointed that I haven't grown in 3 years. I am currently 19 and I took a trip to the doctor and I was told that the latest men can grow is 21 years. Would that mean I could get a second growth spurt? I have researched it a while back but maybe I am stuck being 6 feet. Any feedback will be great. Thank you.

I can tell you that it is possible to grow taller or change your body through magick . But that requires a HUGE amount of advancement that, sorry to say, i doubt people could easily get. But hey 6 feet is a nice height. Any height is nice in my opinion as long as its healthy for the person. You should focus more on your satanic path. In this path you must have acceptance in order to raise the consciousness of your soul and to raise the serpent. If you really think there is something wrong with you, acknowledge it but dont bash and hate yourself for it. Come to peace with it and in time when you are advanced enough you might change it or you might even have completely come to peace with it. I am shorter than you and i used to be really insecure about my height but now i realize that hey, uniqueness is something we must have, we arent borgs who are all meant to look like each other. So i dont really have much of a problem with my height anymore and i realize that the problem wasnt my height. It was my lack of self esteem and confidence that turned the height matter into an excuse. Right now i like my height the way it is.

Height does not have anything to do with strength of will, intelligence or attractivness. Be grateful. Im a spinner. Under 5' my whole life. I do fine. I simply learned how too climb.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back