Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I rid myself of my autoimmune disorder?

Someone.something_

I'm still new to this, and while for the past few days I have been affirming I'm healthy I was wondering if there's any routines or methods I could do to stop my autoimmune disorder. I'm up for anything, if you need more details I can reply to you with any questions you have

Someone.something_ said:
I'm still new to this, and while for the past few days I have been affirming I'm healthy I was wondering if there's any routines or methods I could do to stop my autoimmune disorder. I'm up for anything, if you need more details I can reply to you with any questions you have
It matters what disease you have so we can help you. Each Chakra governs certain organs. So a physical illness affects that Chakra and vice versa. For example, the Middle Chakra governs the respiratory system, the circulatory system and the heart. The same is true of other chakras. Be specific.

Someone.something_ said:
I used to have an autoimmune disorder that literally ate my skin off.

It was extremely painful.

I know that sounds crazy but it's true and was a freaking nightmare to live with.

I started taking probiotics and that cleared it up permanently (haven't taken them for years now).

https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/general-health/probiotics-and-autoimmune-diseases.html

Maybe give it a try, who knows...

Good luck!

of the true light said:
Someone.something_ said:
I used to have an autoimmune disorder that literally ate my skin off.

It was extremely painful.

I know that sounds crazy but it's true and was a freaking nightmare to live with.

I started taking probiotics and that cleared it up permanently (haven't taken them for years now).

https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/general-health/probiotics-and-autoimmune-diseases.html

Maybe give it a try, who knows...

Good luck!

This is the first I've heard of it, I knew a bad gut microbiome could lead to immune disorder but I didn't think it could be reversed, thank you so much I'll check into it

Someone.something_ said:
Mine affects my platelets around my entire body. My white blood cells attack my platelets
It means you have a problem with your 4th chakra. You could vibrate AUM/GEBO/AMON/EA in the heart chakra ( 20,40,44,50,55 times ) for 40 days. AUM is the Sanskrit mantra for the 4th chakra. GEBO is the rune used for the heart chakra. AMON is the variation of the Sanskrit mantra AUM, but it is not as powerful. EA was the mantra used before AUM was used. Like AMON, it is not as powerful, but recommended for beginners. The rune THAUR ( for opening ) or SAUL ( for empowerment ) can also be used. You can do a 40 day work for healing.
This is the work for healing ( by Lydia ) :
Perfect Health Working by Lydia
START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter. Never start this during the Void of Course moon. Waxing moon is for increasing health, waning moon is for removing health issues.
1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate SURYA to increase health, ANSUZ to remove health issues or WUNJO for healing 40 times, 54 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."
___
When you use mantra/runes do a affirmation ( 8 times )

Siatris Ioholo said:
Someone.something_ said:
Mine affects my platelets around my entire body. My white blood cells attack my platelets
It means you have a problem with your 4th chakra. You could vibrate AUM/GEBO/AMON/EA in the heart chakra ( 20,40,44,50,55 times ) for 40 days. AUM is the Sanskrit mantra for the 4th chakra. GEBO is the rune used for the heart chakra. AMON is the variation of the Sanskrit mantra AUM, but it is not as powerful. EA was the mantra used before AUM was used. Like AMON, it is not as powerful, but recommended for beginners. The rune THAUR ( for opening ) or SAUL ( for empowerment ) can also be used. You can do a 40 day work for healing.
START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter. Never start this during the Void of Course moon. Waxing moon is for increasing health, waning moon is for removing health issues.
2. Vibrate SURYA to increase health, ANSUZ to remove health issues or WUNJO for healing 40 times, 54 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."
___

I didn't see this! Thank you I'll start right away. Do you think I should take advantage of the sun being in leo and start a sun square for health or do this? I'm a beginner if it matters

Someone.something_ said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Someone.something_ said:
3. Affirm 9 times:
___

I didn't see this! Thank you I'll start right away. Do you think I should take advantage of the sun being in leo and start a sun square for health or do this? I'm a beginner if it matters
Yes, do this !

Someone.something_ said:
Something worth looking at is the One Minute Cure

You can find the PDF at the bottom of the Satanic Healing page

Of course listen to your intuition on the subject matter.

If you're in a country where you can't get 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide and you can only get 12% then you can just increase the amount of drops proportionally with 3 drops of 12% = 1 drop of 35%

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy has been used to cure aids in the past by many people and it's very cheap(a couple of cents a day).

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to quote me with them and I'll respond as soon as I have the time :D

Lilac said:
Someone.something_ said:
Something worth looking at is the One Minute Cure

You can find the PDF at the bottom of the Satanic Healing page

Of course listen to your intuition on the subject matter.

If you're in a country where you can't get 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide and you can only get 12% then you can just increase the amount of drops proportionally with 3 drops of 12% = 1 drop of 35%

Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy has been used to cure aids in the past by many people and it's very cheap(a couple of cents a day).

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to quote me with them and I'll respond as soon as I have the time :D
Good advice, also, use a nebulizer daily with 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide, it might irritate your nose a bit but it's fine after some minutes. And eat a lot of probiotics, kefir, kombucha, you name it. Make them at home, milk kefir(especially made with raw milk) is gonna heal you.

Someone.something_ said:

One key piece of information that no one has said yet is to take care you get enough vitamin D. Basically everyone with a autoimmune disorder has the problem that vitamin D is not produced in the same quantity as in any other person, for this reason it is extremely important to get more sunlight exposure than anyone else.

Besides sun exposure it is also a good idea to eat foods containing vitamin D like eggs (Especially the yoke) and mushrooms.

Vitamin D is an extremely important hormone , every cell in your body needs vitamin D to function properly. being deficient in this can and will bring a lot of ailments with it, physical but also mental. so make sure that you are never deficient in vitamin D, especially when you have a problem like a autoimmune disorder! Also do not take any artificially made vitamins! These vitamins can cause problems / diseases like cancer, besides this your body is not able to use those vitamins only about 5% of this will be used by your body, the rest is waste. So always make sure that you get natural vitamins.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back