Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The energy channel is clamped

White Guard

Hello. The entire left side of my body, from heel to ear, is tense. This happens even during sleep. The problem appeared after I held back my emotions for a long time and did not give them a way out. It was mostly anger. Because of this tension, you constantly have to crunch your back. There are pains in the hip, knee, neck.
I also have a blocked right opposite nostril. When I roll a tennis ball on the floor on the left side of my back, my nostril starts to breathe, but after a while it clogs up again.
Please tell me the exercises from yoga and meditation that can help me. Breathing techniques are difficult to perform, since the right nostril functions by 25%.
Thank you! Glory to Satan!

awakening said:
Hello. The entire left side of my body, from heel to ear, is tense. This happens even during sleep. The problem appeared after I held back my emotions for a long time and did not give them a way out. It was mostly anger. Because of this tension, you constantly have to crunch your back. There are pains in the hip, knee, neck.
I also have a blocked right opposite nostril. When I roll a tennis ball on the floor on the left side of my back, my nostril starts to breathe, but after a while it clogs up again.
Please tell me the exercises from yoga and meditation that can help me. Breathing techniques are difficult to perform, since the right nostril functions by 25%.
Thank you! Glory to Satan!

I also made a tread about this. My neck is extremely tensed. It hurts even in my back.

awakening said:

Start with the HATHA YOGA PDF, then move on to alternate nostril breathing when you can. Both are the go-to exercises for balancing the body and unblocking stagnation. Don't worry about it being perfect or anything. I would expect it to be difficult since you are treating a bigger problem.

Blitzkreig said:
awakening said:

Start with the HATHA YOGA PDF, then move on to alternate nostril breathing when you can. Both are the go-to exercises for balancing the body and unblocking stagnation. Don't worry about it being perfect or anything. I would expect it to be difficult since you are treating a bigger problem.

Please also recite a meditation without vibration, which can help me. Thank you!

Join a yoga class and become confident in yoga. we are at Arhanta yoga provides yoga teacher training online at an affordable price. you can visit our website and know more details

awakening said:
Please also recite a meditation without vibration, which can help me. Thank you!

This may be hard to do, are you sure you cannot do pranayama or yoga, even gently?

I would highly suggest trying the alternate nose breathing because it sounds like you need to balance the Ida and Pingala. An imbalance here is causing the blockage on the side of the body, and the nostril being closed.

Hopefully, you can see the connection between the nostril being closed and the body being imbalanced. Therefore, this is even more reason why you need to do alternate nose breathing.

The benefits happen even when it is not being done perfectly. Also, modify it with less time, if it is hard for you to maintain your breath. Then, do more reps to compensate.

Additionally, given that you have a noticeable and severe imbalance, you could even start by blocking the left nostril entirely and forcing more energy solely through the right nostril channel. This should more quickly energize that channel. By the end of your practice, make sure to go back and do the proper alternate nose breathing to ensure the correct balance is had.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back