Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bulletproof Body working

Diablo666

Seriously fellow SS..we all know times are getting dangerous..now my country is becoming insecure ,killings, shootings and bombings..e.t.c.. I know we don't engage in physical war, but protection against Gunshoots, knife's is not a bad idea(BULLETPROOF BODY) honestly speaking in my country people are been shot everyday,suicide bombing threats e.t.c ..I want to turn my physical body to bulletproof am scared my country may go to war with itself(Name withheld) ..So if any experienced SS can drop down bulletproof working knife cuts proof Advanced protection working for WAR not that am going to war, but be in a safe side and protect myself and family incase war comes to my doorstep...Am planning on using the Necronomicon 48th name...buh still need other advice on other workings..my aura is not that strong yet am at intermediate level..HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL LILITH
HAIL MARCHOCIAS
HAIL ANUBIS

This is not within the realms of plausible protection physically. But there are many physical props that can be used in dire scenarios such as these.

Getting a house in a better area, being armed [within the law of your Nation], learning martial arts, doing copious self defense, and doing a lot of protection, *IS* plausible, and *WILL* help someone in a realistic manner.

If you are doing a working always from the mindset and focus that your body is going to stop a bullet, I see this as basically programming your aura to make it likely for you to get shot. And if you have a powerful enough soul, you will end up making this happen. Stay away from any focus involving harm against yourself.

You can and should be doing protective auras that do not involve a focus or visualization of yourself getting shot.

There are conceilable bullet proof vests that can be worn under most clothing without looking obvious. Level 3A would be good enough for most threats. If you have to go into some really dangerous place, you can wear something like this. But it would be best to avoid those places completely. And again, do not have your mind focussed on visualizing any kind of situation where the vest would actually be needed. You do not want to make that situation any more likely.

Some people may not like the way this sounds, but stay away from places with a lot of black people. Especially if you are white or asian. I do not mean this in a racist way, but the statistics all say the same thing. In America, 50% of all violent crimes between 1980 and 2010 were done by black men, who are only about 6.5% of the American population. And another large percentage of all the violent crime is done by hispanic men. In San Francisco, 86% of all violence in the entire city is specifically asian people being violently attacked by black people. This 86% statistic is a current accurate one from just a couple months ago. Nearly all rape in america is done by black or hispanic men, so especially stay FAR away from them if you are a woman.

Diablo666 said:
Seriously fellow SS..we all know times are getting dangerous..now my country is becoming insecure ,killings, shootings and bombings..e.t.c.. I know we don't engage in physical war, but protection against Gunshoots, knife's is not a bad idea(BULLETPROOF BODY) honestly speaking in my country people are been shot everyday,suicide bombing threats e.t.c ..I want to turn my physical body to bulletproof am scared my country may go to war with itself(Name withheld) ..So if any experienced SS can drop down bulletproof working knife cuts proof Advanced protection working for WAR not that am going to war, but be in a safe side and protect myself and family incase war comes to my doorstep...Am planning on using the Necronomicon 48th name...buh still need other advice on other workings..my aura is not that strong yet am at intermediate level..HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL LILITH
HAIL MARCHOCIAS
HAIL ANUBIS
You could learn Iron Shirt Chi Kung by Mantak Chia. Long time practitioners of Iron Shirt Chi Kung are known to bend steel and deflect knives with their bare hands.

But this can take time to develop and it sounds like you should just build an aura of protection + get a legal self-defense weapon.

Protecting Yourself
https://archive.is/fHTms

Updated Aura of Protection by the Goddess Inanna
https://archive.is/vExBd

Aura of Protection
https://archive.is/11G36

Aura of Protections by Lydia
https://archive.is/PHRR6

Returning Curses Part 2 - Ultimate Aura of Protection
https://archive.is/cHHkq

Here’s some self-defense books:

The Gift of Fear by Gavin De Becker

Meditations On Violence by Sgt. Rory Miller

Becoming Bulletproof by Evy Poumpouras

Others talked about it but i wanted to give a piece of advice. Marital arts are important for self defense BUT don't expect protect yourself from a knife or a gun with months of self training. Knife and gun defense is one of the hardest topics in martial arts. Basically, if you don't do anything opponent can easily kill you but if you do something, killing yourself would be easier than that.

Knifes has shrap edges and if the knife isn't some kitchen toy, it can slice any part of your body without difficult. This is the reason people get years of training but still doesn't have a big confidence in stopping a knife. Your best bet would be dazing your opponent and run(If you think you can outrun them) or finding objects to throw or smash at them. If you, ever, come across a person with a knife and have to protect yourself; most important body parts are inner organs(stomach area, eyes, wind pipe) should be protected at all cost, if knife comes to your arm don't let it touch the inner area it will make you lose enough to not be able to use that arm, chest is a no go too(if knife cuts a main muscle, you will feel pain every second you move), check area is kinda okay but don't let it cut any place in your face especially upper areas(If the blood gets in your eye, there's a high chance of blindness). If you have to fight you most likely will get injured. If so, be sure knife hits outer side of the arms. They will bleed but they don't have big enough veins to disable the arm. Also bone would stop the knife if it gets too deep.

Gun defense are a simpler but more risky one. You need to make sure you aren't in gun point after the first second you made your move. It's the bare maximum before your opponent can pull the trigger. And you need to make sure it stays that way. Finding a way to knock out your opponent, change the situation or if the opportunity forces it killing the opponent is usually how it ends. For either side.

BUT this is all in theory. You can't do this kind of stuff and have high chance of success without years of training(with people). Find yourself a self defense course, dojo or some place they teach you these. It's your best bet if you want to protect yourself from others.

Source: Learned martial arts and self defense for years.

Diablo666 said:

Better to just create an AOP specific to physical damage, on top of a regular AOP. You are strong enough to do this, even at a beginner level. This would be much much more energy-efficient than trying to change the physiology of your body in such a manner.

Academic Scholar said:
Diablo666 said:
HAIL LILITH
HAIL MARCHOCIAS
HAIL ANUBIS
You could learn Iron Shirt Chi Kung by Mantak Chia. Long time practitioners of Iron Shirt Chi Kung are known to bend steel and deflect knives with their bare hands.

But this can take time to develop and it sounds like you should just build an aura of protection + get a legal self-defense weapon.

Protecting Yourself
https://archive.is/fHTms

Updated Aura of Protection by the Goddess Inanna
https://archive.is/vExBd

Aura of Protection
https://archive.is/11G36

Aura of Protections by Lydia
https://archive.is/PHRR6

Returning Curses Part 2 - Ultimate Aura of Protection
https://archive.is/cHHkq

Here’s some self-defense books:

The Gift of Fear by Gavin De Becker

Meditations On Violence by Sgt. Rory Miller

Becoming Bulletproof by Evy Poumpouras

Thanks I appreciate for the reply

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is not within the realms of plausible protection physically. But there are many physical props that can be used in dire scenarios such as these.

Getting a house in a better area, being armed [within the law of your Nation], learning martial arts, doing copious self defense, and doing a lot of protection, *IS* plausible, and *WILL* help someone in a realistic manner.
Thanks HP Hoodedcobra666, it's an honour to have a reply from you,I honestly appreciate the advice and thank you all for reply.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If you are doing a working always from the mindset and focus that your body is going to stop a bullet, I see this as basically programming your aura to make it likely for you to get shot. And if you have a powerful enough soul, you will end up making this happen. Stay away from any focus involving harm against yourself.

You can and should be doing protective auras that do not involve a focus or visualization of yourself getting shot.

There are conceilable bullet proof vests that can be worn under most clothing without looking obvious. Level 3A would be good enough for most threats. If you have to go into some really dangerous place, you can wear something like this. But it would be best to avoid those places completely. And again, do not have your mind focussed on visualizing any kind of situation where the vest would actually be needed. You do not want to make that situation any more likely.

Some people may not like the way this sounds, but stay away from places with a lot of black people. Especially if you are white or asian. I do not mean this in a racist way, but the statistics all say the same thing. In America, 50% of all violent crimes between 1980 and 2010 were done by black men, who are only about 6.5% of the American population. And another large percentage of all the violent crime is done by hispanic men. In San Francisco, 86% of all violence in the entire city is specifically asian people being violently attacked by black people. This 86% statistic is a current accurate one from just a couple months ago. Nearly all rape in america is done by black or hispanic men, so especially stay FAR away from them if you are a woman.

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back