Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling really tired

Ardgion

Hello, recently I started working split shifts and when I come back home I feel really tired that I am not really, how to say, in a mood or not want to do yoga.
It started to happen ever since I started working and also every time I wake up I feel really exhausted even after 8 hours of sleep.

Does anyone know what causes this, is there some problem with my health or anything?
Really looking forward for any help as I am having hard time doing yoga now and I want to start again as soon as possible.

To be honest I felt like you many, many times.

Too tired to do meditations, feeling lethargic even after having a solid 8hrs sleep. What changed it all for me was "setting aside" time. I made sure to dedicate time for meditations and not just if I had time left over. I'd wake up 1.5hrs earlier and do my rtrs, aura cleaning and protection at 5.30am as I start work at 9am.

Almost immediately after making this change I felt more energised. This raised energy stayed with me the whole day even till the night. I even noticed my sleep pattern changed. I used to feel really crappy if I didn't have the usual 8hrs sleep. After meditation daily I realized I didn't even need 8hrs sleep and could survive on less hours per night 5-6hrs and wake up still feeling energised! Even my kids noticed a huge change in my moods and energy.

In reality you need to make time as a priority for your yoga and meditations. If you do shift work I'm sure there's a gap where you can dedicate an hour to your meditation at the very least. If anything do your aop and cleaning over yoga for now till you get your energies in check.

That's just my experience. Eversince doing regular meditation it gave me the confidence to quit my 9-5pm job and start my own business.

Now, I have the time to add kundalini to my regime and other meditations. Which is another step I my spiritual growth and journey. It just gets better!
So my current daily meditations are: frtr, tetra, shattering, deep cleaning, kundalini yoga and money spell.

Make time for your spiritual warfare and meditations and you will feel and see the change 100%.

Ardgion said:

If it is organ-related, it is likely just kidney yang getting exhausted from work. During spring, the liver is more active, so it is possible to feel symptoms pertaining to this. Any organ-specific deficiencies will come with additional symptoms besides just exhaustion. The kidneys are a battery pack for the other organs and are the first to become deficient.

Briefly skim this and see if anything pertains to you:

Kidney Symptoms: https://www.sacredlotus.com/go/diagnosis-chinese-medicine/get/zang-fu-kidney-patterns-tcm

Liver Symptoms: https://www.sacredlotus.com/go/diagnosis-chinese-medicine/get/zang-fu-liver-gallbladder-patterns-tcm

----------------------------------------------------

For supercharging your recovery, I would recommend Yoga Nidra practice, which is basically trance sleeping. You lay down and go into a trance, without falling asleep. Try to go as deep as you can, and go for about 30-45 minutes. Listening to music or anything non-disruptive is fine.

Yoga Nidra promotes a much deeper level of sleep than normal, or in cases of insomnia-like conditions (preventing a good night's rest). It is more efficient than normal sleep, said to be about 3 to 4x as efficient, for people who practice.

Finding the time to do even 30 minutes will allow you to quickly replenish lots of energy. It is basically like focused, maximal recovery.

Lastly, make sure you are sleeping by 11pm. This ensures the highest possible recovery times. Anything longer starts to tax the body pretty heavily. Society does not recognize this, and won't compensate you accordingly.

------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, manage your time so that all your work is done before you become tired. Ideally, you could just come home, clean your aura and do your AOP, then sleep. Then you can wake up and have a large chunk of productive time to do whatever.

Qi and Blood are the two humors responsible for energy.

Both can be overused by excessive work.

Qi deficiency causes shortness of breath, spontaneous daytime sweating, poor appetite, loose stools and tiredness worse for exertion. Sleep would be unaffected. If the Yang is also deficient, then add cold in the body to the above.

Blood deficiency causes an inability to get to sleep, dizziness, poor short term memory, heart palpitations, irritability, muscle fasciculations (involuntary movement and twitching), dryness of the skin, lips and a pale, 'sallow' complexion (without shine, dry and slightly yellow).

The treatment for both from a herbal perspective is different.

From a lifestyle perspective, resting more, eating energy rich foods more often and in smaller amounts such as black beans, meat (beef, chicken), cooked pumpkin, warmed and well cooked foods such as stews and soups and avoiding excessively spicy foods can help.

Where there is cold, cinnamon tea taken twice daily can abate this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back