Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sore dry throat, due to allergies.

Lunar Dance 666

Initially I thought Id sit it out but its been nearly 2 weeks and its enough.

Just after the first days of June the allergy started acting up again. Usually I would only sneeze or have a runny nose or both and the reactions are rather mild, but not this time.
My eyes itch like crazy. Then just 2 days in having reactions I woke up with a dry throat.
At first it seemed to go away with drinking water and having breakfast, but after the first 2 or 3 days that doesnt even help. And if it does, only temporarily.
And then Ive went to buy eye drops for hayfever from Avogel to help reduce the itch in my eyes because I was nearly constantly rubbing my eyes. Ive never had to buy those before.

Now my throat just hurts the entire day. I didnt use the eyedrops I bought much. Actually not at all today, and I dont think I used them yesterday either.

It hurts when I sneeze, also. Like there is 0 mucus being made in my throat at all. And for some reason Im still getting a runny nose with all the doors and windows closed.

Ive had random episodes in the past where my throat was just really sore, slightly red, the surface was not smooth but no yellow spots either.
This seems to be about the same but I really dont want to walk around for 2 more weeks with this pain.

Thanks for reading. I hope someone could suggest something.
Guess Ill try to take a look at what else I could try to use in the meantime, since even the so called cough syrups or syrups for sore throat arent even helping right now. And if they do its only for a few min.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Initially I thought Id sit it out but its been nearly 2 weeks and its enough.

Just after the first days of June the allergy started acting up again. Usually I would only sneeze or have a runny nose or both and the reactions are rather mild, but not this time.
My eyes itch like crazy. Then just 2 days in having reactions I woke up with a dry throat.
At first it seemed to go away with drinking water and having breakfast, but after the first 2 or 3 days that doesnt even help. And if it does, only temporarily.
And then Ive went to buy eye drops for hayfever from Avogel to help reduce the itch in my eyes because I was nearly constantly rubbing my eyes. Ive never had to buy those before.

Now my throat just hurts the entire day. I didnt use the eyedrops I bought much. Actually not at all today, and I dont think I used them yesterday either.

It hurts when I sneeze, also. Like there is 0 mucus being made in my throat at all. And for some reason Im still getting a runny nose with all the doors and windows closed.

Ive had random episodes in the past where my throat was just really sore, slightly red, the surface was not smooth but no yellow spots either.
This seems to be about the same but I really dont want to walk around for 2 more weeks with this pain.

Thanks for reading. I hope someone could suggest something.
Guess Ill try to take a look at what else I could try to use in the meantime, since even the so called cough syrups or syrups for sore throat arent even helping right now. And if they do its only for a few min.
What is the allergen? Is it something you can avoid coming into contact with?

Blackdragon666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
What is the allergen? Is it something you can avoid coming into contact with?
Some kind of pollen. I have to leave the house every day and be outside, either for work or for taking care of my plants.
I tried to get it diagnosed specificly as its seemingly not one of the major allergens that are in the air right now. The timeframe it bothers me is too short or overlapping a few ones.
But itd cost me at least about 250 to get it tested. Not covered by insurance.

Like I said it doesnt usually bother me that much, since the reaction normally is quite mild. Not so this time.

Personally I vibrate Algiz and Sowilo every morning alongside with my regular cleaning and it helps rising energies and countering the curses or attacks that have come my way and it lifts me up after I have had lot of physical stress (work and exercising for me, mainly) with just a tiny bit not enough sleep. Usually, when these two combine in such a way make me feel low energy with a sore throat. In more extreme cases an actual flu, which would only happen if I did not take care of my spiritual hygiene properly. When something like this happens, I will simply rise the amount of vibrations a bit until I'm better. After my morning vibrations and KY Basic Spinal Energy Series I don't feel too bad even if I'm not at 100%.

Basically use white-golden and a choice of mantra to rise energies. Program the energy in such a way that you are out of reach of illness, so to speak. Basic aop or something more specific. Experiment. Low energies on your aura attract and eventually manifest into an illness.

And a physical measure that should help: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=260308#p260308

For best results you should mix energy working, and physical measures.

Hope you recover.

I have been taking hyssop tincture for the past few days (I remembered that it was laying around) but despite that my sore dry throat feels less painful, it is not gone.

I also noticed today that despite being inside, having the bedroom door closed, window closed, I was still sneezing and in need of clearing my nose. My sore throat did act up despite being in an environment that shouldn't have a high amount of pollen in it.

Which makes me think something else might also be going on.

It has just rained (clean air) so I opened the window and took another dose. Its been over 2 hours already and for some reason I dont have any problems so far.

I'll try to clean my bedroom thoroughly this weekend but I know for sure the air is just coming through the attic moving down into my bedroom.

Please if there are any other suggestions I could try, I'd really like to hear them.

Allergies are gone but Im still having a dry sore throat. It is strange because it is not due to the weather.
It is rather humid and warm outside.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back