Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I Left Islam some years ago. Feeling very bad now.

Valiant

Hello,

i discovered the Truth about Islam while practising this "religion" and I started to read about Satan and the Demons in different sites and books. After i decided to left Islam it happened a very strange thing in my mind.
I felt fire under my feet, like an invisible fire. So i thought it was the punishment of Allah and i started to call this entity and ask help. After that the fire gone away and I saw a king with a crown, two palms (one on the right and one on the left) sitting on a throne. After that i became crazy and I didn't know what to do. There was like a voice in my head telling me to pray and pray and pray everyday to be saved from hell and so on. In my hallucinations i also saw like a big goat... Well, it is maybe just a delusion but I feel very unconfortable now. I know islam is a programme of slavery, but i feel alone in this strange path of my life. I would like to understand better spirituality, but i need a guide, cause honestly I am a quite weak person, by means of physical and spiritual way. And i know few things about the true spirituality. What do you think about that? Any suggest? Thank you.

I sympathise with what you're going through but you have excellent resources here and the experiences of the group who have also - each, deprogrammed and committed to a better way. All Abrahamic religion is poison but there is a remedy.

We all go through times our aura is weaker. We are human. We are weak animals on the path to strength but not quite there yet. It's our obligation to identify that, stop the inner dialogue and strengthen our selves through meditation, discipline and guidance of the gods.

Were you born into "that" or were you a convert? I've personally known two women who were converted via "love" with muslim men. One a formerly very dear friend. Within 3 weeks she went from being a Republican campaign consultant who couldn't shut up about freedoms, rights and liberty to shitria sycophant toadie, laundering money. Half through fear and half through "love" for her camel banger. I haven't spoken to her in at least 4 years now. The memories and what she became just sadden me. While this is as close as I've known their structure, I do recognise it as especially virulent and while I personally may not comprehend the mechanism that keeps people - most especially women, locked in, it is remarkably keen at sleazing through and exploiting weak points within a person.

My hope for you is that you turn this pain into motivation to seal those gaps and fight against the toxin it is. Start from the beginning and don't give up, how ever many times it takes.

Valiant said:

That sounds like an attack to keep you from leaving Islam. The enemy is desperate and does not want yet another powerful soul attacking them. Are you dedicated to Satan?

I think you are probably stronger than you think. You shouldn't think of yourself as weak. It is not healthy on your subconscious. That does not mean you have to think of yourself as invisible, but you still have power behind you.

Try to think about why you feel that way. Anything related to fear from punishment by Allah cannot be a valid reason, otherwise fear would not be needed to enforce it. If you haven't already, you should dedicate to Satan and know you are always protected by him. Allah is just a weak thoughtform and even less than an ant when compared to Satan or the demons.

It is not coincidence that you started breaking free from Islam back to the religion of your ancestors. This reflects you and also what the Gods think about you. They know you can break free and they are calling you back. Do not be scared. Satan will protect you, and give you the means to protect yourself.

Valiant said:
Hello,

i discovered the Truth about Islam while practising this "religion" and I started to read about Satan and the Demons in different sites and books. After i decided to left Islam it happened a very strange thing in my mind.
I felt fire under my feet, like an invisible fire. So i thought it was the punishment of Allah and i started to call this entity and ask help. After that the fire gone away and I saw a king with a crown, two palms (one on the right and one on the left) sitting on a throne. After that i became crazy and I didn't know what to do. There was like a voice in my head telling me to pray and pray and pray everyday to be saved from hell and so on. In my hallucinations i also saw like a big goat... Well, it is maybe just a delusion but I feel very unconfortable now. I know islam is a programme of slavery, but i feel alone in this strange path of my life. I would like to understand better spirituality, but i need a guide, cause honestly I am a quite weak person, by means of physical and spiritual way. And i know few things about the true spirituality. What do you think about that? Any suggest? Thank you.

Islam is a false programs created by jews. It is backed by human hating aliens who will often pose as Allah and his shit angels. All of what you experienced after leaving that program is these entities trying to harass you so you can go back to Islam. You are a very strong person for not going back. Read everything in the links provided in the reply to your post and trust in Satan. He is the true God of Gentile humanity.

You might also want to read everything here, www.satanisgod.org
Meditations, how to advance spiritually and so much more for you to learn. Good luck and stay strong.

Valiant said:
Hello,

Don't give in. This is purely an enemy harassment. They are obviously feeding your mind with those thoughts. Just keep on ignoring it and it will fade away in time.

No you are not weak. We are the elite of this world. Resist! Rebel!

Thank you to everyone of you for the replies.

I will sure enforce my soul, i think this is the right path for me. I was not born in Islam, i converted to it after, i was educated as catholic, i am italian.

I will read all your links that you posted on replies and more. My priority is always been the Truth.

Yes, i dedicated to Satan after i saw that hallucination. Even if i got not so much knowledge on magic and occultism, i have the Al-Jilwah paper version in my house and i read that the books of jews, christians and muslims are altered.
After the dedication i started to dream in the night about religions and their lies. And i learned, from dreams, about chakras (i even didn't know what were chakras, but in a dream that i made a woman told me about the third chakra and the ego...) I was very surprised when i woke up and made a research on internet... to find out the explanation was correct... Anyway, i also like to be attached to reality and science, so i don't trust only on my own personal views, but they are quite interesting.

Thank you for the help!

I don't quite understand why you feel bad about something you already know isn't true. After all, you quit because you know it is nonsense.

Eh I guess it is about, old habits die hard. Sometimes it is hard to get over what has been told to us over the years.

My experience
I born in a Muslim family
Byt he age of 6 i was believe in reincarnation
Bythe age of 13 i was questioning
By the age of 20 i joined satanism
And since I joined satanism my life has become more better
Hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back