Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nightmare foods

NaziMan12

HPS Maxine talked about food additives, in a newsletter, that caused nightmare that was in mostly children's food. After some trial and error I've narrowed it down to Sodium Benzoate, Emulsifiers, and Artificial Colors and Preservatives. The latter two one can look online for a list and here is one link I used https://healthscript.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/food-additives/

These ingredients are indeed found in kids candies, foods and what not but I've found many regular products have them, unfortunately.

I asked my relation who is really into food about this and she said these chemicals they put into food are okay in moderation. So long as you eat properly and healthily then a bit of food with MSG now and then won't hurt you. She said you cannot avoid all of it. But you'll be okay so long as you normally eat properly. I know it terrible. Especially vaccines. I'm thinking babies having fits/ seizures and autism etc. I'm thinking a lot of disabled people is from being vaccinated with poison.

Lolo Bardonic I believe once did a great research on cholesterol and heart disease. It was was called: Important Truths about Nutrition and it was in 4 parts. The crux I took from it was that our ancestors didn't suffer from heart disease like people do now. And they used to eat a lot of natural animal fats. Which was tasty and healthy. That it's not cholesterol in food or blood that causes the heart problems. It's the myth that animal fat is bad. Well in excess it would be but they have created an industry producing Franken Fats. And it's Trans Fat and Hydrogenated Fat that causes health problems because it's not a natural food that the body can work with. It's a plant oil pumped with hydrogen to solidify it and that causes heart dirsease and heart attacks. It's not saturates but specifically the Trans and hydrogenated fats you need to cut completely out of your diet

I forgot to add Soy Lecithin is an emulsifier and it is not labeled as such as they do label it as an emulsifier on some products. It's in a lot.

Personal Growth said:
Lolo Bardonic I believe once did a great research on cholesterol and heart disease. It was was called: Important Truths about Nutrition and it was in 4 parts. The crux I took from it was that our ancestors didn't suffer from heart disease like people do now. And they used to eat a lot of natural animal fats. Which was tasty and healthy. That it's not cholesterol in food or blood that causes the heart problems. It's the myth that animal fat is bad. Well in excess it would be but they have created an industry producing Franken Fats. And it's Trans Fat and Hydrogenated Fat that causes health problems because it's not a natural food that the body can work with. It's a plant oil pumped with hydrogen to solidify it and that causes heart dirsease and heart attacks. It's not saturates but specifically the Trans and hydrogenated fats you need to cut completely out of your diet

HP Mageson is right on the money when he says the Egyptians mostly ate greens with fish and meat being rare. I've been on that diet for awhile now and the diet makes your life much smoother - an indicator that it is the "correct" diet if you will. Check out his sermon about it is recent i cant remember the title.

I have a friend that discovered recently that she is allergic to the food ingredients corn syrup (food sweetener that may appear with other names) and corn starch. (two components that are in many processed foods, beverages and candies) processed products caused her unexplainable adverse effects,
("sudden high blood pressure", sensation that she was drained from her energy, pain in knees and elbows, and itchy nose.)
and she started to read labels to find the suspicious ingredient and the products that triggered the adverse effects always contained corn syrup and/or corn starch.
She confirmed this when she ate pure corn syrup and corn starch (both ingredients triggered the adverse effects)
She was forced to quit almost 90% of processed foods and change her diet.
But since she started eating more fresh foods, her health improved a lot and her periods are much less painful and peaceful (she had unpleasant periods). and she gained weight in the normal range. (she was underweight, and many thought that she had a eating disorder). and of course, she is careful what she eats (she must read labels of the processed foods to know if they are safe for her and avoiding eating foods from other persons unless they are made from safe ingredients)...

Calcium chloride added to this list it's an artifical preservative. Used in alot of industrial applications. The more expensive brands always DO NOT have it, thus proving my point that manufacturers add these now four ingredients, calcium chloride sodium benzoate potassium sorbate and soy lecithin as a means of cutting over head or production costs to reduce the overall product's price and therefore be able to better compete with other products.

Paprika Extract is actually Paprika Oleoresin or Oleoresin a ingredient that has alot of chemicals in it. This is a nightmare food and should be avoided. Any of the names Paprika Extract, Oleoresin, Olestra or Olean are the same ingredient and made through a process that involves percolating nasty chemicals into the pepper itself, which leaves left overs. Avoid this.

NaziMan12 said:
Paprika Extract is actually Paprika Oleoresin or Oleoresin a ingredient that has alot of chemicals in it. This is a nightmare food and should be avoided. Any of the names Paprika Extract, Oleoresin, Olestra or Olean are the same ingredient and made through a process that involves percolating nasty chemicals into the pepper itself, which leaves left overs. Avoid this.

I have to rescind my statement about Paprika Extract it's quite alright I got it mixed up when examining a product that had a secondary ingredient that turned out to be the real culprit.

That culprit is Torula Yeast. You actually grow it on wood and it's a grey color. Many associate it with the "Chinese food headache". That's because chinese manufacturers, like drug dealers, put chemical replacements in food products to cut overhead and costs so they can turn a profit. All the above posts are still ingredients to avoid as they cause nightmares which is a sign of it being a cheap chemical. The only one you can ignore is Paprika Extract or Oleoresin.

Sodium phosphates usually found in processed meats and maybe some other stuff are harmful. All of this stuff has one thing in common and that they are all found to be cleaning or removal agents used industrially as well. This stuff should have never been allowed to be ingested but was considered non toxic in small amounts which it is but the scientists who tested it missed the part where these toxic chemicals still cause negative and possibly dangerous consequences to you.

Sodium phosphates themselves are just a generic term for Trisodium phosphate which usually goes along with sodium hydrogen phosphate both are combined apparently. Here is an interesting and insightful link on this nasty food additive;

http://www.seattleorganicrestaurants.com/vegan-whole-food/trisodium-phosphate-paint-thinner-in-consumer-products-kids-cereals.php

Sodium phosphates seem to be an exception to the above. Thank goodness because they are in a lot of pre processed deli meats.

I don't remember having nightmares before with some of these foods that have the same ingredients so I am guessing this was either placebo or an enemy attack.

I am going to let the Gods keep me away from any foods that can cause serious damage like how HPS Maxine related Lilith did for her in her visit for a meal at a Chinese restaurant. I am not sure if these ingredients are Chinese-food specific or perhaps Chinese restaurant specific but I do not believe that all these ingredients were causing my nightmares, but were a string of placebo induced nightmares in actuality or mere coincidence or enemy attacks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back