Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Have insomnia

RockSeed13

It all started after I took mental drugs. I dont remember but there 3 of them to "control" my anger (due to my shcizoid "disorder"). I'm 19 years of age. I am experiencing insomnia due to having a feeling of energy in my forehead. It makes it harder to sleep. The drugs also took away my sex drive. I believe the drugs automatically converted my semen into pure energy but stores it in the forehead. I also did thaum 100 + times during the taking of the drugs(I am also a beginner). What solutions should you guys provide?

RockSeed13 said:
It all started after I took mental drugs. I dont remember but there 3 of them to "control" my anger (due to my shcizoid "disorder"). I'm 19 years of age. I am experiencing insomnia due to having a feeling of energy in my forehead. It makes it harder to sleep. The drugs also took away my sex drive. I believe the drugs automatically converted my semen into pure energy but stores it in the forehead. I also did thaum 100 + times during the taking of the drugs(I am also a beginner). What solutions should you guys provide?
The drugs did not convert the semen into pure energy or whatever. Your sex drive was lost because of them, though.

You feel energized from power meditations / mantras. Balancing is required, and hatha yoga, alternate nostril breathing among others can work for that.

YOGA - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html
Alternate Nostril [Sun/Moon] Breathing [Anuloma Viloma] - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

You should also not do so much as a beginner. Start low, and let your body and mind get used to the effects and work your way up slowly.

You can try military method for getting to sleep faster and easier. https://www.resperate.com/blog/the-method-used-by-u-s-military-for-falling-asleep-fast

The first thing you want to do is clear your mind by doing the following:

1. Relax the muscles in your face, including your tongue, jaw, and the muscles around your eyes.
2. Drop your shoulders as low as they’ll go. Then relax your upper and lower arm on one side, and then the other.
3. Breathe out, and relax your chest.
4. Finally, relax your legs, thighs, and calves in that order.

So now what are you supposed to do once you have done that quiet place in your mind and body? You want to be able to picture in your mind the following three images in order.

First try to imagine you are lying in a canoe on a calm lake, nothing but blue sky above you. Soak in that sensation for a few minutes.

Second picture yourself snuggled in a black velvet hammock in a pitch-black room. Again don’t rush away from this image hold it as long as possible

Finally say to yourself “don’t think, don’t think, don’t think” over and over for ten seconds.
After six weeks of practice, you should be falling asleep in about 2 minutes tops.

Good luck, and take it easy.

Do you have trouble falling asleep?

Or do you fall asleep and then wake up easily?

Or do you not sleep at all?

RockSeed13 said:

The drugs might have hurt your kidney energy, which controls sex drive. It is highly unlikely that the drugs both converted and moved your semen into your head. It is more likely that doing thaum 100 times overstimulated your nerves.

What is your status now? Has it gotten better? Also, consider replying to CentralForce as well.

Centralforce666 said:
Do you have trouble falling asleep?

Or do you fall asleep and then wake up easily?

Or do you not sleep at all?

Trouble falling asleep due to migraine caused by third eye or probably the energy stagnates at the forehead.

Blitzkreig said:
RockSeed13 said:

The drugs might have hurt your kidney energy, which controls sex drive. It is highly unlikely that the drugs both converted and moved your semen into your head. It is more likely that doing thaum 100 times overstimulated your nerves.

What is your status now? Has it gotten better? Also, consider replying to CentralForce as well.

I feel that the energy stagnates at the forehead. Currently I take sleeping pill that weakens my body so that I could fall asleep easily.

RockSeed13 said:
I feel that the energy stagnates at the forehead. Currently I take sleeping pill that weakens my body so that I could fall asleep easily.

Yeah you might feel a headache for a bit. The nerves/third eye were way overstimulated by doing so much of the mantra.

Try the hatha yoga routine or alternate nostril breathing. These both re-balance the body and might help you feel better quicker.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back