Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Good Evening At All

Supposedly you can ingest small amounts to detoxify and help protect yourself from absorbing radiation, though I'm not sure if these claims have been vertified.

I use to whiten the skin, the teeth and purify the organism by ingesting small quantities, for now I am using the white clay that was also used by our Egyptian ancestors

Clay and earth in general, when clean and pure has an affinity for the improvement of the digestion.

Fired clay, such as would be found as the main structural component of an oven in ancient times was used by the Chinese as a remedy for bleeding due to deficiency cold, where the digestive fires are so weak that they fail to hold blood inside the vessels.

For most people, medicine this strong is not necessary and excessive use over a long period of time can lead to full fire however if there is major deficiency of the stomach and the spleen (meaning pancreas) such as might exist in cold type diabetes then this is useful. This refers to yellow clay however and white clay is likely to have other effects related to respiration, water metabolism and as stated, the skin which is ruled by the colour white and the metal element.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back