Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SGB Injection

Alta Serpentis

Does anyone with experience, or medical knowledge know if the stellate ganglion block injection is spiritually safe? Its used for PTSD symptom treatment and I could use some advice, thanks!

Sybellum said:
Does anyone with experience, or medical knowledge know if the stellate ganglion block injection is spiritually safe? Its used for PTSD symptom treatment and I could use some advice, thanks!

I am not fully familiar. The short answer is that there are many safe ways to treat PTSD through holistic medical systems and I would pursue those before pursuing this treatment.

"A recent small scale study into the effectiveness of acupuncture treatment on ex service people living with PTSD demonstrated extremely significant reductions in both symptoms of PTSD and symptoms of anxiety and depression. 90% of the veterans observed before treatment displayed symptoms so severe that they were classified as having PTSD, but not one of the same group were classified as having PTSD following six weeks of treatment."

Source: https://www.tcm.ac/2020/05/30/after-shock/?v=88588bacf0da

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back