Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

using sound waves to heal

thedarkstar

Website
fineartamerica.com
So, when I was about three years old, I slipped on the tub biting my Toung in half and breaking my front tooth after my sibling who was watching me left the room, the tooth never hurt until a month ago. My friend told me about theses healing frequencies and he told me about 396 hz and others it didn’t work right of the bat but it slowly worked. Anyway, there are sound other hz frequencies that even renew the cells in the human body while you sleep.

So if this really helps people is there a connection the human DNA and hz frequencies if so can it help with our meditations I would like a high priest option on this.

hail
satan

I would also love to know how this would work. My ears are my most effective organ and sense so any kind of audio work is much more effective for me. Hail Satan!

Some frequencies can be healing. But I really doubt that a sound wave will do much of anything.

All of the natural fields and frequencies that you talk about, like the Earth's natural resonating frequencies, these are all within the electromagnetic fields. Like the Schumann resonances.
https://en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

I think to be really effective, you would need to transmit these frequencies as an electromagnetic field. But what strength should the field be? Too weak could be ineffective, but too strong could possibly do some kind of damage. Plus possible damage to electronic devices nearby.

A lot of things to think about when designing a device like this. But I don't expect it to be too hard for someone who has the knowledge and experience. A frequency generator [555 timer may possibly work, and would be easy to use] > through some filtering > into some kind of driver circuit (maybe MOSFETs) > then driving some kind of EMF transmitter. But I do not know what this transmitter would actually be.

I bet these devices, to mimic natural frequencies, would need to output a nice sine wave, but a 555 timer creates a digital square wave. The filtering could possibly fix this, but then the frequency would not be variable. You would need the exact right size capacitor for the specific frequency so the time it takes to charge and discharge is the same as the pulse frequency from the 555 timer.

One way that I know this problem is solved is done in electrical inverters. Like the ones you can plug into the 12v DC of your car, and it generates a 120v AC. [Or 240v in europe]. This is done by creating a PWM wave, Pulse Width Modulation. The total period of the pulse wave remains the same, but the length of the high portion of the signal is changed to different percentages of the period time. So 50% on 50% off, 30% on 70% off, 15% on 85% off. This is PWM. The PWM signal is controlled in a way to kind of mimic a sine wave. How a sine wave, for most of the time it's value is much lower than the amplitude or maximum value. So the percentage of time the signal is high is modulated to match what percentage of the max value the sine wave would be at that time. Then this drives an H Bridge of MOSFETs, which outputs a final signal which should be kind of close to a clean sine wave.

I would take the outputs of the H Bridge and put them each to a buffer, like a simple opamp unity-gain buffer. And then into a higher gain driver so the output would be driven at a higher power. Then finally into whatever kind of EMF transmitter device. But then I guess there would likely be a similar problem again to what I talked about with the filtering earlier. I guess it would be set up for basically one certain frequency, and could be hard to use different frequencies in the same device. Because the transmitter would probably be some kind of induction coil, so now there is an inductive load. And the inductance has a different reactance or impedance depending on what frequency is going through it, which together with the resistance and capacitance in that loop of the circuit, this would create its own RLC filter that would cut out certain frequencies.

This may not actually be a problem at all, because it would be good to have a Low Pass filter anyway to filter out the carrier frequency of the PWM section. The center frequency of this LP filter may change, but as long as it remains well enough lower than the PWM carrier frequency, and as long as it is higher than the frequency we are trying to transmit, it should work perfectly well and not end up having a bad effect on anything.

These videos do a great job explaining most of what I was trying to talk about, and showing how they work.

How NOT to Make a Modified Square Wave Inverter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zASxHFxf6oY

Does it suck? DIY Pure Sine Wave Inverter  ||  Sinosoidal PWM (SPWM) Tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn2PFebi2ww

I can't say for sure whether there are sound waves that help in meditations.

However, if the benefits were significant enough, then we would have been informed in the main jos page.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back