Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forgiveness

Phenix_rising666

Since highschool and even before highschool i had many enemies and people who resented me. Simply for just being different ( everyone was into rap and the gangster life i was a metal head) I minded my own business but some how ran into conflict not with just a single person but groups of them. It really effected my mental health and every time i stood my ground it angered them even more. Like i should just take the abuse. On top of that i had a abusive father who constantly beat my mom infront of me and my sister. My anger and hatred only grow over the years and ive been jumped by groups of people during a soccer game i had to run for my life. Going into highschool i had a optimistic approch and only wanted peace and some connecting with like minded people. But instead i ran into the same kind of people except these people were new and never meet before. There was 2 people that constantly harassed me during class with physical abuse. Told the teacher but he did jack shit and the abuse continues when his back was turned. They throw things at me threats were thrown as serious as they would break into my home and telling anyone would make it worse. Eventually after 2 years i said fuck this and left the school. I felt major relief and forgot about them for while. But then one day on my way to work i saw one of them on my bus and just minded my own business but while tired and leaning my head toward the wall of the bus, he decided to sit opposite side of the wall and rammed his knee at his stop bouncing my head. This filled me with emmense rage i wanted him to pay. The next day i gave him the evil and smiled and cursed him, he looked away in fear. The next day a random person I never meet before told me he wants to stab me. Just looked him and walked away. Shortly later that day i heard a group of people screaming infront of my home to come out, i just ignored them and said a prayer of protection to satan. A few years later coming to this year 2021. I for some reason still had rage over this. My life has gotten better especially after leaving the life with my father. But memories that cause truma are very difficult to let go. It made me think why me? Is it my natal chart? Is it my past life karma? What have I done to deserve this? Around January I saw one of the 2 people in highschool at a local plaza and he waited for me to come out of the store and honked at me in his car just giving me a evil eye like a message unspoken. I right away figured these people have not let things go since the past and resent me... I also thought did i see one of them again because of my dwelling? Funny enough i saw him two day later except the roles were reversed. I was outside and saw him in the store and he noticed me. I immediately activted my solar plexus and was ready for physical confrontation. He noticed this and left the store from what could appear in fear because instead of approching me he called someone on the phone. I later did grey magic and cursed him timing it with the moon. I also spoke with close friends about this situation with these 2 people and allot of them said to let go and forgive them and send them love. To me this was absurd. Why and how can someone forgive when they wish you to be harmed or worse. These people from what i remember were trying to be in a "gang" they worship the crime life and hate the police thinking they are untouchable and have the right to inflict pain. Im just wondering what anyone thinks about this because I've had deep rage and resentment these people and hate the thought they can get away scot free. And is forgiveness the right way of dealing with this because ive been on gaurd with just the fact of watching my back or carrying pepper spray just going out of my home. Or should i continue cursing them in magic while making a aura of protection.

Phenix_rising666 said:

Forgiveness is reserved for someone who has made a genuine mistake, and it is also usually paired with some sort of attempt at fixing said mistake. For example, I accidentally scratch your car, so I pay to fix it, then I ask your forgiveness so we can continue being friends.

Forgiving someone who has made no attempt to fix their wrongs would simply be an affront to justice. You mentioned your natal chart, but what about them? They are the ones in the wrong here, not you. It is true that they only act like degenerates due to the enemy's attack on our planet, however they can still face up to their wrongdoings.

The only thing they deserve is righteous justice.
What I mean is, if they only verbally tormented you, then they don't deserve death. The punishment shall fit the crime. I assume you aren't going to kill them, so they can handle the curse; they get what they deserve. Also, if you are going to curse them, you should simply consider binding them as well.

Your friends may mean well, but they are simply incorrect. We know that the New Age forgiveness meme is just a concept of the enemy. They even went further and said don't just forgive, but add insult to misery and send them love as well. Completely backwards. Love is reserved for things that are actually good for you.

Also, thinking practically: What do you think these guys will say if you told them you forgave them? They would probably laugh and think of you as weak. Like you mentioned, these guys still acted mean outside of highschool. Most people i knew who were mean or crazy later calmed down as they left highschool. Point being: They are still a threat and forgiving them publicly won't extinguish that threat. Now they think they could do worse and you will continue to forgive.

My advice would be to first bind them, so you are safe. You can also bind your father to protect your other family members. Then focus on curses. It is like a court system: they are first arrested and shackled, then a verdict is handing down for their actions.

Sounds like you could benefit a lot from these articles:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

You should also use the forum search function to uncover more info about the topic. There is a lot of discussions of freeing the soul, you just got to look for it.

Blitzkreig said:
Phenix_rising666 said:

Forgiveness is reserved for someone who has made a genuine mistake, and it is also usually paired with some sort of attempt at fixing said mistake. For example, I accidentally scratch your car, so I pay to fix it, then I ask your forgiveness so we can continue being friends.

Forgiving someone who has made no attempt to fix their wrongs would simply be an affront to justice. You mentioned your natal chart, but what about them? They are the ones in the wrong here, not you. It is true that they only act like degenerates due to the enemy's attack on our planet, however they can still face up to their wrongdoings.

What I mean is, if they only verbally tormented you, then they don't deserve death. The punishment shall fit the crime. I assume you aren't going to kill them, so they can handle the curse; they get what they deserve. Also, if you are going to curse them, you should simply consider binding them as well.

Your friends may mean well, but they are simply incorrect. We know that the New Age forgiveness meme is just a concept of the enemy. They even went further and said don't just forgive, but add insult to misery and send them love as well. Completely backwards. Love is reserved for things that are actually good for you.

Also, thinking practically: What do you think these guys will say if you told them you forgave them? They would probably laugh and think of you as weak. Like you mentioned, these guys still acted mean outside of highschool. Most people i knew who were mean or crazy later calmed down as they left highschool. Point being: They are still a threat and forgiving them publicly won't extinguish that threat. Now they think they could do worse and you will continue to forgive.

My advice would be to first bind them, so you are safe. You can also bind your father to protect your other family members. Then focus on curses. It is like a court system: they are first arrested and shackled, then a verdict is handing down for their actions.

I really appreciate this reply man. Since they also live close and know i got the local plaza it has put me on edge. In my mind a killed them a thousand times or over. I was stay up and put grey aura around them and affirmed the grey aura is killing them or put red and cause a fever. I've thought about voodoo dolls but i can't sew for shit. But binding dose sound appropriate. You have made me think more practical especially if i told em i forgave them to their face that right there is like opening my self up for disaster.

Henu the Great said:
Sounds like you could benefit a lot from these articles:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

You should also use the forum search function to uncover more info about the topic. There is a lot of discussions of freeing the soul, you just got to look for it.

Than you very much

Blitzkreig said:
Phenix_rising666 said:

One more thing i want to add is there was a death threat not only from one of their friends like when i mentioned on the bus but also had a night shift and went to a local mcdonald's and one of em was with their friends near the register and over heard em say "yo that guy is gonna get stabbed" so im very on gaurd further on and to the point i want cause massive damage in curses

Phenix_rising666 said:
One more thing i want to add is there was a death threat not only from one of their friends like when i mentioned on the bus but also had a night shift and went to a local mcdonald's and one of em was with their friends near the register and over heard em say "yo that guy is gonna get stabbed" so im very on gaurd further on and to the point i want cause massive damage in curses

Yeah that is a big deal and I wouldn't take those retards lightly. My advice would be to bind them first, however. Even if they are cursed, they could still attack you.

Blitzkreig said:
Phenix_rising666 said:

Yeah that is a big deal and I wouldn't take those retards lightly. My advice would be to bind them first, however. Even if they are cursed, they could still attack you.

Is the only method of binding with a poppet? If so could it be possible to do it in my astral temple? Thank you man. Hail Satan

Phenix_rising666 said:
Is the only method of binding with a poppet? If so could it be possible to do it in my astral temple? Thank you man. Hail Satan

I have not done it before, but I doubt it. I think the poppet is just for directing the energies, but I doubt it is truly necessary. Same way you don't need a poppet when healing someone. Perhaps a picture of them can substitute. Regardless of a poppet, you are still throwing restrictive energies at them.

Blitzkreig said:
Phenix_rising666 said:

I have not done it before, but I doubt it. I think the poppet is just for directing the energies, but I doubt it is truly necessary. Same way you don't need a poppet when healing someone. Perhaps a picture of them can substitute. Regardless of a poppet, you are still throwing restrictive energies at them.

Very interesting and informative. I also have never done it. Should have years ago. But im thinking since i don't have a printer ill take a photo and draw on it in a program on my computer and sew the mouth shut. Then im only thinking if i should save that picture and put it undisturbed in a folder or just destroy the picture afterwards. Other wise if i had a printer id nail it to a tree.

Phenix_rising666 said:
Props are not needed as the power is within, not without (that is from external objects, etc). That being said props can be used to set the mood or to enhance rituals, but are in no way a requirement.

of the true light said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40868

This thread and your thread gave me the idea to use binding to prevent loved ones from doing retarded actions. Like you mentioned binding your mom to not wear the cross... I wonder how easily one can be bound to not go to church, not watch MSM, not get the vaccines, etc. Would be worth doing to loved ones to keep them safe.

Blitzkreig said:
of the true light said:

This thread and your thread gave me the idea to use binding to prevent loved ones from doing retarded actions. Like you mentioned binding your mom to not wear the cross... I wonder how easily one can be bound to not go to church, not watch MSM, not get the vaccines, etc. Would be worth doing to loved ones to keep them safe.
Anything is possible, but here comes to mind what is realistic...

You'd have to make a calculation and surely prioritze between something. One SS can't bind a whole family, without sacrificing from something else unless of course one has a lot of power. Time is another factor.

From my own expierence doing my best on advancing and putting effort on spiritual warfare has had positive impact on at least two close family members. The level of indoctrination, awareness and general vibrational states play a big role as well.

Blitzkreig said:
of the true light said:

It's always righteous to experiment my friend.

Hail Satan!

of the true light said:
Blitzkreig said:
of the true light said:

Hail Satan!

I did it using a laptop. I found a picture of him and vibrated the rune ISA 108 times with a prayer and affirmations. Also bloted em with dark blue to substitute the ribbon. But you mentioned to empower it from time to time?

Phenix_rising666 said:
of the true light said:
Blitzkreig said:

Hail Satan!

I did it using a laptop. I found a picture of him and vibrated the rune ISA 108 times with a prayer and affirmations. Also bloted em with dark blue to substitute the ribbon. But you mentioned to empower it from time to time?

The thread I gave you was for my freezer spell.

If you go that route you can empower it by taking it out of the freezer to dethaw and then put it back in the freezer to freeze.

This re-in-forces the spell.

Plus sometimes (over time) it can lose it's efficacy so this helps.

I tend to employ freezer spell's over binding spell's because you don't have to do it everyday for 40+ days.

Rather, you can just make it then leave it in the freezer until you no longer need it.

Plus the binding spell is pretty much only for protection from someone whereas the freezer spell you can damn near use it for any situation.

Although, I have noticed that some things do not work so well.

For example: I did one to get my roommate off of meth and it didn't work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back