Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Skin boil problem

Thousahll

Greetings brothers and sisters!

So I have this skin boil problem that I'm experiencing in months already.

On my last check-up a few months ago, the doctor said that it will heal on its own but the problem is it will take some time.

Its already months but the boil is still there and it cause me some little pain and inconvenience.

I'm currently working in the ship and we don't have a professional doctor here. Is there a way to heal this onboard by natural means? What should I buy? Should I really see a doctor and have him/her cut the boil?

Thank you!

Thousahll said:
Greetings brothers and sisters!

So I have this skin boil problem that I'm experiencing in months already.

On my last check-up a few months ago, the doctor said that it will heal on its own but the problem is it will take some time.

Its already months but the boil is still there and it cause me some little pain and inconvenience.

I'm currently working in the ship and we don't have a professional doctor here. Is there a way to heal this onboard by natural means? What should I buy? Should I really see a doctor and have him/her cut the boil?

Thank you!

Is it only one or many different ones (cut the boil sounds like one big one), maybe you have smothing like a ingrown hair which causes the inflammation / skin boil. Then I see no other way then cuting it.

Where exactly on your body is the boil and does it produce any symptoms other than discomfort when touched or when pressure is placed upon it?

Thousahll said:

The skin reflects the state of the body underneath it. In particular, redness indicates heat, whereas whiteheads or pus indicates dampness. Looking at the meridians that the skin issues lie will show you what organ system is under stress. This is why CentralForce asked about the location.

The boil will heal naturally if the underlying causes are fixed. It is sort of like acne on the face, you can fix the pimple itself, but it may come back again. The body is trying to expel pathogenic substances through the skin.

Centralforce666 said:
Where exactly on your body is the boil and does it produce any symptoms other than discomfort when touched or when pressure is placed upon it?

It is located in my back, near in my left shoulder. No other symptoms other than the things you mentioned.

Blitzkreig said:
Thousahll said:

The skin reflects the state of the body underneath it. In particular, redness indicates heat, whereas whiteheads or pus indicates dampness. Looking at the meridians that the skin issues lie will show you what organ system is under stress. This is why CentralForce asked about the location.

The boil will heal naturally if the underlying causes are fixed. It is sort of like acne on the face, you can fix the pimple itself, but it may come back again. The body is trying to expel pathogenic substances through the skin.

It is already almost a year when I have this problem. Maybe because the eye/core wasn't taken out that's why it won't heal on it's own?

Centralforce666 said:
This is related to gall bladder phlegm.

Is your diet high in fatty and warm natured foods?

Maybe some of the food I eat are high in fats but not all the time. About warm natured foods, yes.

I don't know if this is also a factor but this was all started when this only looks like a back pimple. A coworker of mine applied a pressure on the said area when I only asked him to have a check on it. A few days later it started to worsen.

Reduce your warm natured foods.

Increase bitter vegetable intake for a period.

Increase physical activity and movement.

The boil will resolve on its own.

Centralforce666 said:
Reduce your warm natured foods.

Increase bitter vegetable intake for a period.

Increase physical activity and movement.

The boil will resolve on its own.

Thank you! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back