Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

missing people

thedarkstar

Website
fineartamerica.com
is there a a god that deal's with missing people being found i would need some help with a case close to my heart no child should suffer like they did . the case of ashley freeman and lauria b and lauria mom isn't doing well they don't know how long lauria mom has. they caught one of the three killers still alive these girl's were just childern anyway one of the killers is in prison refusing to tell where the bodies are at. so is their any ritaul to get help from a god?

hail
satan

thedarkstar said:
is there a a god that deal's with missing people being found i would need some help with a case close to my heart no child should suffer like they did . the case of ashley freeman and lauria b and lauria mom isn't doing well they don't know how long lauria mom has. they caught one of the three killers still alive these girl's were just childern anyway one of the killers is in prison refusing to tell where the bodies are at. so is their any ritaul to get help from a god?

hail
satan

I know it's a very sensitive topic...
I think a pendulum could be used if you are good with it, first above the map and later on a small area.

A part about it from the main site:
"TO FIND SOMETHING LOST:
In a Room - hold the pendulum and ask where the object is located. The pendulum will swing in the direction of the lost object.

In a House - Ask the pendulum, room by room, i.e., is it in the kitchen? yes/no, bathroom and so on until you narrow it down. Then go into the room and section it off.

On a Map - Start by asking if the missing person or object is in the area of the map. (For missing persons, it is helpful to have a photo and an item he or she has touched or worn). Hold the pendulum in the hand you normally use to divine with it and a pointer or pencil in the other. Point to places on the map, until you arrow it down and go from there.

Outside:
Ask - "Am I facing the right direction to find... If the pendulum swings foreword or backward, you are moving in the right direction. In circles, move with the circle slowly, until it swings foreword and backward.

You can also draw a floor plan of a house or building and use the map method."

Here is a list of Demons that may help you in certain areas:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
In working with the deceased people, you have Bifrons, Bune, Murmur and Nebiros.
Bifrons appears in many categories connected with the dead.

I don't know more, but i hope this helps at least a bit.
Hail Satan!

i will try that thank you only if people listened to me they might of been found alive but who would listen to a 8 year old. in my dream their was a burnt woman. it happend to find out later it was ashleys mom anyway we was on a path it and she said look under the tree's so her burnt arm pointed and said they are under their . behind the tree's was a brown house so year's later i talked to lorias mom after i had the same dream while taking a nap and she comfrimed one of the killers had a brown house i can still smell her burning flesh. anyway thanks for the help

hail
satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back