Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For grandparents

nephthys_

Almost a year and a half now since my grandmother had a stroke. She is in a horrible state. Started saying weird things, doesn't get up from her bed anymore, everything seems impossible for her. She's in her 70, not even that old to say she is degrading because of old age.

A few days ago she woke up my grandfather saying to take the pan off the stove because the food is burning in the middle of the night. She's also said some weird things to us over the phone. We don't live in the same country as they do at the moment, which complicates things a thousand times more. My grandfather obviously won't be able to keep up for long, mentally and physically. She is on medication, used to do some exercises as well. She's overweight which doesn't help either of them. Since last week she won't walk. Can't stand up by herself. It's unreal to see her in such a state.

I believe, for me, there's not a lot that I can do. If there is anything, as little and insignificant that is that I could possibly do to help her, I could not be happier. Maybe send her energy? Or, I don't know, anything. Anything would mean everything for us now. I'm not doing to well myself at the moment, but I will give away the last bit of my energy out to her. To keep her on her legs at least until we get to see her, one more time.

nephthys_ said:

Aging is the result of the combined stress that the body experiences, eventually culminating in death when there is not energy to cope. What really ramps up the stress are imbalances in the body, and this what many people have and why someone can get very sick and age quicker much sooner than others.

Looking at your grandma, if she had a stroke, is overweight, saying weird things...these point to stagnation and phlegm buildup. No doubt she has other organ deficiencies, however it seems likely that the overall stagnation of energy will probably be the biggest problem. With this in mind, getting her to be more active would be key, even if it means just standing for a bit. Anything beyond just doing nothing and laying there.

As far as other healthcare options, you might be able to find some sort of TCM practitioner willing to come to her. They could still do a lot to stabilize her and they would be able to tell exactly what is the most pressing imbalance in her body. As far as physical healthcare, this would be the most effective option, although it might be a pain to set up. It shouldn't be exorbitantly costly, but it isn't going to be super cheap either.

It is also possible to perform these same acupressure points on her by hand, but of course you would need to get your grandpa to be willing to hold them for 5 minutes. Of course she would probably need multiple different points held for all the varying symptoms. It wouldn't exactly be convenient.

Spiritually, you could certainly send energy to her in a general sense and clean her aura and stuff. This will help based on how much energy you send, however the sicker the person is, I think the energy requirements get exponentially greater. It is certainly possible to help her in this way, but it may become a burden on you.

If you had a specific time you wanted to see her by for one last time, I think probably the best option would be to ask Satan for some sort of help in this regard. You can also ask him to keep her soul safe, which is the most important part. Her condition seems like it is worsening quickly, so you should get comfortable with the idea of her soul leaving soon. I am not trying to scare you, just trying to prepare you. Perhaps you can facetime or zoom call with her, or speak on the phone within the next few days.

Anyway, good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back