Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Itchiness

NameHere

Hello.

This is a little embarrassing and uncomfortable to post about so to speak, but I don't know what else to anymore..

For about 2-3 months already, I've been itching down at my private parts. Only my skin around myvulva itches.

I have changed washing powder, changed the soap I have 3 times already (I can't use specific soap meant for my privates because I get an allergic reaction), I have changed my diet, I exercise, I drink plenty of water (been craving milk lately a lot), my sleep patterns change frequently, I wash my private parts (the skin around my vulva that itches) with salt and it seems to be working!
I bath everyday by the way.

A few things I noticed are the fact that each day when I wake up and go take a bath my trousers smell like used cat litterbox (I have a cat so I know how that smells like).

About 4-5 days ago I was sitting and using my computer and out of nowhere, a some sort of liquid, as if water came out of me, I didn't pee myself. It didn't smell like anything, it was clear and odorless and since then I keep waking up with my pants and trousers uncomfortably soaked, but not too much to where it might seem like I peed or something.

I don't know what to do anymore to make this itchiness leave me alone, if anyone has anything to suggest or help me somehow - I'll appreciate it dearly!

Thank you.
HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
This is a little embarrassing and uncomfortable to post about so to speak, but I don't know what else to anymore..
Don't be embarrassed, these are normal topics, the only reason people might feel it's embarrassing is because of xianity.

I'm not a woman, but I believe I read that soap shouldn't be used to clean the vagina, as the vagina is self-cleaning and that by using soap you kill the good bacteria in it.
Anybody correct me if I'm wrong please.

Aquarius said:
NameHere said:
Don't be embarrassed, these are normal topics, the only reason people might feel it's embarrassing is because of xianity.

I'm not a woman, but I believe I read that soap shouldn't be used to clean the vagina, as the vagina is self-cleaning and that by using soap you kill the good bacteria in it.
Anybody correct me if I'm wrong please.

Thank you!!

I am not cleaning my vagina.
The soap I use for general hygiene washing outside of vagina.
Just the area around my vulva is itching, I'll show a picture.

This is the area itching, my vagina itself is NOT itching or near the vagina, just the skin around my vulva is itching.
To name it according to the picture: Labia majora and Mons pubis, those are the areas that itch.
I hope this explains better, sorry for the inconvenience.

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
About 4-5 days ago I was sitting and using my computer and out of nowhere, a some sort of liquid, as if water came out of me, I didn't pee myself. It didn't smell like anything, it was clear and odorless and since then I keep waking up with my pants and trousers uncomfortably soaked, but not too much to where it might seem like I peed or something.

Don't be embarrassed BTW don't be embarrassed if men also respond such as myself being a guy and give you assistance. A man should understand a Woman just as much a Woman should understand not just herself but a man as well.

By any chance this fluid was it occurring during periods of arousal? When you masturbate do you release fluids not just for lubrication? but even going as far as female ejaculation during orgasm?

Also do you syntribate?(cross-legged masturbation)

These sound like the signs that maybe there WAS arousal or a form of arousal and said fluids come out. Usually on the urinary tract area of your vagina there are glands that release fluids which ironically enough some people believe to be pee and while yes pee HAS been detected in female ejaculation or in fluid release it's not anything extreme or high level. It's possible it might be like a man who urinated then relieved himself and apparently his ejaculate matter had traces of urine.

Another factor could be vaginal fluids i.e. lubrication fluids. These "soaked" or "soaking" is normal if you've ever been aroused or had desire for someone you'd be surprised how many women believe horniness to be just the fires and activation of the vagina and don't understand the fluid build up of lubrication is also a factor.

In other words as a man it's easy to tell arousal. I get hard duh obviously. But for women arousal is very multi-faceted it could be muscular, or clitoral(think like a man some women even have what is describe as clitoral erections), lubrication, wetness, etc.etc.etc.

In other words to speak silly the mans esoteric member is far easier to tell when physical activation is done vs. the Woman's occult member is hidden and there are many layers like an onion based on arousal.

Another possibility is your vagina was dry or drying and and your body released fluids to keep the moisture balance.

Since you didn't answer we are just speculating. So I'll wait for your response.

Gear88 said:
NameHere said:

Don't be embarrassed BTW don't be embarrassed if men also respond such as myself being a guy and give you assistance. A man should understand a Woman just as much a Woman should understand not just herself but a man as well.

By any chance this fluid was it occurring during periods of arousal? When you masturbate do you release fluids not just for lubrication? but even going as far as female ejaculation during orgasm?

Also do you syntribate?(cross-legged masturbation)

These sound like the signs that maybe there WAS arousal or a form of arousal and said fluids come out. Usually on the urinary tract area of your vagina there are glands that release fluids which ironically enough some people believe to be pee and while yes pee HAS been detected in female ejaculation or in fluid release it's not anything extreme or high level. It's possible it might be like a man who urinated then relieved himself and apparently his ejaculate matter had traces of urine.

Another factor could be vaginal fluids i.e. lubrication fluids. These "soaked" or "soaking" is normal if you've ever been aroused or had desire for someone you'd be surprised how many women believe horniness to be just the fires and activation of the vagina and don't understand the fluid build up of lubrication is also a factor.

In other words as a man it's easy to tell arousal. I get hard duh obviously. But for women arousal is very multi-faceted it could be muscular, or clitoral(think like a man some women even have what is describe as clitoral erections), lubrication, wetness, etc.etc.etc.

In other words to speak silly the mans esoteric member is far easier to tell when physical activation is done vs. the Woman's occult member is hidden and there are many layers like an onion based on arousal.

Another possibility is your vagina was dry or drying and and your body released fluids to keep the moisture balance.

Since you didn't answer we are just speculating. So I'll wait for your response.

THANK YOU!

I have never known how the way I masturbate sounds like, thank you! I FINALLY know! Seriously!

To answer your other questions: I was not aroused, I was not in the mood and I am pretty moist down there.

I actually get pretty wet when I am aroused. When I was sexually active with a man in the past, I never once required lube, I was always wet enough.

Also, recently, I noticed that I don't notice when my trousers and pants get soaked unless I find out through going to the bathroom or checking.
Recently it started to smell terribly, like when you clean a used cat litter box and I don't know what to do anymore to make this itchiness and liquid seeping in to go away..

And I've been trying for a while now to reach an orgasm not crossed legged and I always feel like I will "ejaculate", like "squirt", and there were a few times when it happened, but the orgasms were not pleasurable, they felt empty. But whenever I syntribate and reach an orgasm, my orgasms are powerful and pleasurable.

When I was active with a man, I never once reached an orgasm during sex, I just enjoyed sex until I was satisfied and then relieved him.
I haven't had sex for 2 years and counting, hah...

I plan to, once I am done with the freeing of the soul workings, to attract the right partner for me, not just for sex.
I was contemplating just looking for a "sex buddy", but I never went through with it, because I want something special to be between me and the man I am with, not just sex...
But everyone's different!

If there is anything else you think is necessary to ask, feel free and I'll do my best to answer as best as I can.

Also, on the part where a man should know a woman and vice versa, I completely agree!
Thank you again!

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
And I've been trying for a while now to reach an orgasm not crossed legged and I always feel like I will "ejaculate", like "squirt", and there were a few times when it happened, but the orgasms were not pleasurable, they felt empty. But whenever I syntribate and reach an orgasm, my orgasms are powerful and pleasurable.

When I was active with a man, I never once reached an orgasm during sex, I just enjoyed sex until I was satisfied and then relieved him.

You'd be surprised how common of a problem it is for some Women whom Syntribate. They rewire their sexuality to ONLY achieve orgasm through Syntribating.

Here is a tip you can try IF you find someone wonderful for yourself(BTW having a FWB or sex buddy isn't necessarily bad just putting it out there, you won't hear me say any slut-shaming. But I understand you want a connection, that's great and wonderful much better attitude in the long run).

Try doing Syntribation sex. Open up your legs, let him penetrate you as fully as possible and then cross your left or right leg whichever way you prefer to use the legs and while he is having intercourse with you syntribate like normal.(Be sure to tell the guy you'd be surprised how hot and bothered guys get when they learn about that. It'll probably be a huge WTF moment for him going "NO wonder I always see women crossing their legs like that". Especially the voyeurism aspect of you getting off in public or anywhere really. Hell some women probably spend hours just cumming from such activity.)

Remember in a relationship which you want communication is very important. Although knowing you've been with someone beforehand I'm sure you already know that.

Another tip is try and rewire yourself read the comments on the website several go into "How I lost my ability to orgasm during normal sex".

https://www.syntribate.com/

My friend thought me this word in 6th grade Middle School, cool guy friend does lots of research on various subjects. So I looked it up only recently funny enough like 3-5 years ago even though YEARS have passed since back in middle school.

It's a shame to hear about your odors of the fluids. It's possible it could be your diet influencing the situation. I don't have any way to solve or help minus stating the diet. Maybe HP.Shannon might know about this since she helps in the Health forums as well.

Anyways I hope I've been help. I noticed your thanked for telling you the name. You'd be surprised how little women know the name of it. They just call it thigh squeezing or leg moving or cross-legged masturbating.

Gear88 said:
NameHere said:

You'd be surprised how common of a problem it is for some Women whom Syntribate. They rewire their sexuality to ONLY achieve orgasm through Syntribating.

Here is a tip you can try IF you find someone wonderful for yourself(BTW having a FWB or sex buddy isn't necessarily bad just putting it out there, you won't hear me say any slut-shaming. But I understand you want a connection, that's great and wonderful much better attitude in the long run).

Try doing Syntribation sex. Open up your legs, let him penetrate you as fully as possible and then cross your left or right leg whichever way you prefer to use the legs and while he is having intercourse with you syntribate like normal.(Be sure to tell the guy you'd be surprised how hot and bothered guys get when they learn about that. It'll probably be a huge WTF moment for him going "NO wonder I always see women crossing their legs like that". Especially the voyeurism aspect of you getting off in public or anywhere really. Hell some women probably spend hours just cumming from such activity.)

Remember in a relationship which you want communication is very important. Although knowing you've been with someone beforehand I'm sure you already know that.

Another tip is try and rewire yourself read the comments on the website several go into "How I lost my ability to orgasm during normal sex".

https://www.syntribate.com/

My friend thought me this word in 6th grade Middle School, cool guy friend does lots of research on various subjects. So I looked it up only recently funny enough like 3-5 years ago even though YEARS have passed since back in middle school.

It's a shame to hear about your odors of the fluids. It's possible it could be your diet influencing the situation. I don't have any way to solve or help minus stating the diet. Maybe HP.Shannon might know about this since she helps in the Health forums as well.

Anyways I hope I've been help. I noticed your thanked for telling you the name. You'd be surprised how little women know the name of it. They just call it thigh squeezing or leg moving or cross-legged masturbating.

Oh that is interesting!
And really? They'd say that? Last two guys I was with were not really showing any signs of interest, so I doubt that's true..

I'll try the syntherbation sex.

Also, there is nothing wrong with FWB type of relationship, but it just does not feel comfortable for me.
Yes, I want a connection In my relationship.
I hope the man I attract in the future is either already an SS or is going to become an SS, I'd rather spend eternity and beyond with him than not.

And that's okay, thank you for educating me in things I never even knew before that existed, haha!

I hope you have a wonderful year!!
You're a nice brother! I feel like I have a friend here at last, haha!!

Anyways, thank you and a big HAIL SATAN!!

Update: My mom was able to acquire an ointment from the pharmacy shop that usually requires a written down doctors receipt to acquire it, but not this time.

Yesterday was my 2nd time applying the ointment and it has helped me tremendously!
That ointment fights against fungus like infections, yeast, etc., so I am happy that it is finally helping me!

Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back