Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to deal with ingrowing nails on toethumbs and rotting teeth

Hi everyone
Let's talk about the 1st problem
As far as I remember I started having problems with my left toethumb sometime in August 2019 and had to undergo a laser surgery on 25.10.
Since this January even my right toethumb has been having nail problems
R there any non surgical solutions for proper growth direction

As for the second problem it's my teeth
I have always had some cavities but this June I underwent a wholesale white filling imposition on my upper front teeth which was initially ok except for those teeth becoming heat and cold sensitive as fuq but now since my left upper wisdom tooth got started hurting almost all my teeth followed the suit
How long and using what magik does it last to get 3rd teeth

Most likely your gonna need a minor surgery on the toenail. In some countries they numb you down with anesthetic and remove the entire nail they just pull it after lifting it with a utensil to remove the sticky part of your toe. In America they cut a small sliver, first they pierce the underside make a small tunnel then carefully cut and then remove the piece after which they use a acidic product to burn the root so the nail regrows without being ingrown. Of course everything is under anesthesia.

The more the nail is infected the harder the anesthesia can get so make sure it's anesthetized properly.

I've suffered with ingrown toenails on but my feet since about 6 or 7 years old. Then when 18 after ending school. I had both toenail slivers removed, placed with acidic root burners then everything went back to normal. Only issue is the anesthesia did not grab on one toe as well as the other and so I had a mild painful shock which made me rock my head back in this almost passing out motion.

As for your teeth well what's your nutrition like do you eat lots of sweets do you take care of your teeth. Maybe your teeth are of a specific type like European teeth from certain Euro nations producing more cavities. It seems some white people are more susceptible towards teeth issues compared to say Blacks or Asians. Non the less have you ever categorized your teeth in which European spectrum you are?

For example I have grey teeth. My teeth are white but are Eastern European style grey range teeth. What color graduation is your teeth ever had the Dentist perform an examination on you?

Gear88 said:
Most likely your gonna need a minor surgery on the toenail. In some countries they numb you down with anesthetic and remove the entire nail they just pull it after lifting it with a utensil to remove the sticky part of your toe. In America they cut a small sliver, first they pierce the underside make a small tunnel then carefully cut and then remove the piece after which they use a acidic product to burn the root so the nail regrows without being ingrown. Of course everything is under anesthesia.

The more the nail is infected the harder the anesthesia can get so make sure it's anesthetized properly.

I've suffered with ingrown toenails on but my feet since about 6 or 7 years old. Then when 18 after ending school. I had both toenail slivers removed, placed with acidic root burners then everything went back to normal. Only issue is the anesthesia did not grab on one toe as well as the other and so I had a mild painful shock which made me rock my head back in this almost passing out motion.

As for your teeth well what's your nutrition like do you eat lots of sweets do you take care of your teeth. Maybe your teeth are of a specific type like European teeth from certain Euro nations producing more cavities. It seems some white people are more susceptible towards teeth issues compared to say Blacks or Asians. Non the less have you ever categorized your teeth in which European spectrum you are?

For example I have grey teeth. My teeth are white but are Eastern European style grey range teeth. What color graduation is your teeth ever had the Dentist perform an examination on you?

You got me with the teeth color question tbh but even if I do brush my teeth keep breaking for some reason

In my country the surgeries are done pretty similarly to America I guess
Already underwent a laser on my left toethumb

Salvia off. For oral inflammations. Flush the mouth with tea made of it a few times a day.

Also for hardening /mineralizing teeth you could try Equisetum Arvense. Make sure you buy it from a reputable source.
Its look a like "palustre" has toxic substances.

There can be a few other options but these came out the top of my head.

Also please do avoid sugar as much as possible. Especially refined sugar.
These just rob your body of calcium and magnesium and other substances which it really needs.

Also do a forum search on healing teeth.

idiocy smasher said:
Hi everyone
Let's talk about the 1st problem
As far as I remember I started having problems with my left toethumb sometime in August 2019 and had to undergo a laser surgery on 25.10.
Since this January even my right toethumb has been having nail problems
R there any non surgical solutions for proper growth direction

As for the second problem it's my teeth
I have always had some cavities but this June I underwent a wholesale white filling imposition on my upper front teeth which was initially ok except for those teeth becoming heat and cold sensitive as fuq but now since my left upper wisdom tooth got started hurting almost all my teeth followed the suit
How long and using what magik does it last to get 3rd teeth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back