Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tiredness

Catalincata94

Any solutions for tiredness in the afthernoon? Usually in the afthernoon i feel tired and have lack of motivation and this is going now for some months. I'm doing yoga, the 5 tibetan rites which helped me in the begining but still, im still having tiredness and i'm also programing the energy from the yoga for healing the body mind and emotions.
Blitzkreig
I don't think this is because of the benzo as you said, i already changed it with another and even if it would be because of benzos i can't go off them untill i am totaly healed of paranoid schizophrenia because the psyhiatrist said that people with paranoid schizophrenia are restless and anxious and if i would be all the time restless or at unease that wont help me heal myself, it would just hinder the healing. I already was at unease and restless all the time when i reduced the benzo before this that i have now, it happened when i was on a low dose just 20% of a tablet, i reduced it gradualy by 10% every week. On the internet it was recomended if it is hard to get of them while on low dose then it is best to stay on a lower dose for a longer period then i can go ahead and reduce it and get off them because that would be easier. But as i said the psychiatrist said that people with schizophrenia need benzos because hey are at unease or restless.

Catalincata94 said:
Any solutions for tiredness in the afthernoon? Usually in the afthernoon i feel tired and have lack of motivation and this is going now for some months. I'm doing yoga, the 5 tibetan rites which helped me in the begining but still, im still having tiredness and i'm also programing the energy from the yoga for healing the body mind and emotions.
Blitzkreig
I don't think this is because of the benzo as you said, i already changed it with another and even if it would be because of benzos i can't go off them untill i am totaly healed of paranoid schizophrenia because the psyhiatrist said that people with paranoid schizophrenia are restless and anxious and if i would be all the time restless or at unease that wont help me heal myself, it would just hinder the healing. I already was at unease and restless all the time when i reduced the benzo before this that i have now, it happened when i was on a low dose just 20% of a tablet, i reduced it gradualy by 10% every week. On the internet it was recomended if it is hard to get of them while on low dose then it is best to stay on a lower dose for a longer period then i can go ahead and reduce it and get off them because that would be easier. But as i said the psychiatrist said that people with schizophrenia need benzos because hey are at unease or restless.

Was this something that occurred before the benzos, or when you were off them? I am curious if this can be attributed more directly to the schizophrenia if the disorder messes with your energy balance. The reason I focused on the benzos earlier was because pharmaceuticals in general are very yin, let alone a benzo. I figured this was decreasing your yang and making you feel tired. I don't think changing the brand would alter it too much, because the whole idea of the medicine is slowing the body down. It could be both the benzos and the schizophrenia together, as well.

I understand you still need them, and it would be correct to stay on them if this gives you more productivity. You will have to go off them eventually, anyway, though. Do you think your previous reduction of dosage was too fast or too great in magnitude? You should reduce it as much as you can without having any feelings of restlessness. I think this is the best middle ground.

I think the best solution that can be undertaken now would be a SaTaNaMa working. I would leave it generalized instead of targeting only the schizophrenia in the chance that the tiredness is due to something else. Given that this should heal on all levels, including soul and genetic, I think it has the best chance of healing something like schizophrenia, whilst simultaneously working to balance the body's yang energy. It should also be used to aid your body when you come completely off the benzos or other drugs.

It is unfortunate you had a bad response to the past TCM herbal treatment. When googling about acupuncture for schizophrenia, I came across this article
that mentions:

"Taking a look a this most recent research, a 63 year old woman suffered from chronic hallucinations of a bird “pecking her back.” She experienced physical pain as a result of these hallucinations. The hallucinations persisted but the patient “felt less disturbed by them.” The pain and depression, however, reduced significantly. This was accomplished in 12 acupuncture treatments at a rate of once per week for 3 months. A 3 month post treatment follow-up documented lasting results.

Related research concludes “that patients diagnosed with schizophrenia would benefit from acupuncture treatment alongside conventional treatment.” Acupuncture was effective in alleviating schizophrenia and the side effects of psychiatric medication. Acupuncture also improved energy levels, sleep, physical disorders and motivation.

The study documented a group of patients treated with acupuncture two time per week for a total of 10 weeks. Acupuncture caused a decrease in the “side effects of antipsychotic medication; decreased auditory, visual and tactile hallucinations; decreased anxiety and paranoia; improved sleep patterns… increased motivation including increased sex drive and ambition to further themselves in education and work; improved socialization and concentration… reduced addictive behavior in relation to alcohol and cigarettes; improved diet and weight loss; and improved exercise regimes.”

Whatever can be fixed through acupuncture can also be fixed through the correct prescription of herbs. It appears there are clinics in Romania, although they may or may not be near you. If they offered Telehealth appointments, you could use this for guidance on diet and herbs. Online it lists "TAHH Taoist Association for Holistic Healing" as operating in Romania.

I also found this "Romedic" website which lists clinics by location in Romania.

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:
Blitzkreig

Was this something that occurred before the benzos, or when you were off them? I am curious if this can be attributed more directly to the schizophrenia if the disorder messes with your energy balance. The reason I focused on the benzos earlier was because pharmaceuticals in general are very yin, let alone a benzo. I figured this was decreasing your yang and making you feel tired. I don't think changing the brand would alter it too much, because the whole idea of the medicine is slowing the body down. It could be both the benzos and the schizophrenia together, as well.

I understand you still need them, and it would be correct to stay on them if this gives you more productivity. You will have to go off them eventually, anyway, though. Do you think your previous reduction of dosage was too fast or too great in magnitude? You should reduce it as much as you can without having any feelings of restlessness. I think this is the best middle ground.

I think the best solution that can be undertaken now would be a SaTaNaMa working. I would leave it generalized instead of targeting only the schizophrenia in the chance that the tiredness is due to something else. Given that this should heal on all levels, including soul and genetic, I think it has the best chance of healing something like schizophrenia, whilst simultaneously working to balance the body's yang energy. It should also be used to aid your body when you come completely off the benzos or other drugs.

It is unfortunate you had a bad response to the past TCM herbal treatment. When googling about acupuncture for schizophrenia, I came across this article
that mentions:

"Taking a look a this most recent research, a 63 year old woman suffered from chronic hallucinations of a bird “pecking her back.” She experienced physical pain as a result of these hallucinations. The hallucinations persisted but the patient “felt less disturbed by them.” The pain and depression, however, reduced significantly. This was accomplished in 12 acupuncture treatments at a rate of once per week for 3 months. A 3 month post treatment follow-up documented lasting results.

Related research concludes “that patients diagnosed with schizophrenia would benefit from acupuncture treatment alongside conventional treatment.” Acupuncture was effective in alleviating schizophrenia and the side effects of psychiatric medication. Acupuncture also improved energy levels, sleep, physical disorders and motivation.

The study documented a group of patients treated with acupuncture two time per week for a total of 10 weeks. Acupuncture caused a decrease in the “side effects of antipsychotic medication; decreased auditory, visual and tactile hallucinations; decreased anxiety and paranoia; improved sleep patterns… increased motivation including increased sex drive and ambition to further themselves in education and work; improved socialization and concentration… reduced addictive behavior in relation to alcohol and cigarettes; improved diet and weight loss; and improved exercise regimes.”

Whatever can be fixed through acupuncture can also be fixed through the correct prescription of herbs. It appears there are clinics in Romania, although they may or may not be near you. If they offered Telehealth appointments, you could use this for guidance on diet and herbs. Online it lists "TAHH Taoist Association for Holistic Healing" as operating in Romania.

I also found this "Romedic" website which lists clinics by location in Romania.
Was this something that occurred before the benzos, or when you were off them?
It started when i was reducing the other benzo (anxiar) i was reducing it gradualy by 10%. When i was of the meds completely like 2 years ago i had tiredness sometimes in the afternoon but not every day maybe it was because i quit the injection type anti-psihotic cold turkey, because as i researched on the internet there are long term health risks when quitting abruptly but when i realy had this tiredness mixed with lack of motivation was when i gradualy reduced the anxiar some months ago.
I am curious if this can be attributed more directly to the schizophrenia if the disorder messes with your energy balance.
yeah probably true, my family doctor said this too that it is because of the illness
It could be both the benzos and the schizophrenia together, as well.
Yeah i can agree with this, sience there are side effects for many psihiatric drugs that creates tiredness for some people, weakness and muscle pain.

Do you think your previous reduction of dosage was too fast or too great in magnitude?
It was just as recomended by professionals on the internet, 10%, some got of it with 1 mg every 3 days from 151 mg tablet but he had a long half life (50-100 hours) that means that the med gets out of the slower so the widrawal is much less that a sort half life (anxiar 12-24 hours). the thing is the psihiatrist doesnt give me a long half life med because you know "schizophrenia can't be cured" type of thinking. Last time when i reduced the anxiar when i was on 20%-30% dose i was restless and at unease and coudn't do all my daily meditations, it was hard because i needed to use my will power to rezist the widrawal and in top of that i was needed to use will power in meditation too.

I think the best solution that can be undertaken now would be a SaTaNaMa working. I would leave it generalized instead of targeting only the schizophrenia in the chance that the tiredness is due to something else.
Yes, i'm already doing a generalized healing for body, mind and emotions. Allright then i will add SaTaNaMa too and make an affirmation that heals the soul too.

And the acupresure, i am doing some for energy, ST 36, Spleen 6, Kidney 3, Du 4, Ren 4 that i found on the internet, and i will see when i will go to acupuncture clinic. Not sure if all clinics do know about acupuncture for schizofrenia :| i feel like i should heal myself alone...

Catalincata94 said:
Last time when i reduced the anxiar when i was on 20%-30% dose i was restless and at unease and coudn't do all my daily meditations, it was hard because i needed to use my will power to rezist the widrawal and in top of that i was needed to use will power in meditation too.

And the acupresure, i am doing some for energy, ST 36, Spleen 6, Kidney 3, Du 4, Ren 4 that i found on the internet, and i will see when i will go to acupuncture clinic. Not sure if all clinics do know about acupuncture for schizofrenia :| i feel like i should heal myself alone...

Yeah it sounds like the reduction was too fast since the body was basically unable to compensate with natural Gaba/calming activity. Next time, you should go even slower. I am a little confused about the status of the injection anti-psychotic. Was this what you took before the anxiar, or did you take it at the same time? Are you still taking it?

Either way, the SaTaNaMa will start to counter some of the yin overload from the benzos, as well as helping the schizophrenia itself. Additionally, it can help next time you reduce the medicine by helping the body to compensate quicker and return to a more natural state.

That is good you are doing acupressure on your own. It is very helpful for all sorts of imbalances. They should be able to address the schizophrenia pretty well because they go on a symptom-basis. What I mean is that certain symptoms arise specifically when energy is in certain places in the body, so they should be able to think of some way to help even if they never treated schizophrenia before. On any of these studies online, it lists all the points they used, so they can just look it up as well.

I would go to the clinic if you have the time and means to do so. I cannot imagine them making you worse than before; they should be able to think of some way to help. Worst case scenario you just stop going. My hope is that they will be able to restore some energy to you, giving you the time to pursue more permanent workings. Additionally, some of the studies mentioned lasting positive effects from acupuncture, so I am even more hopeful they can help.

Btw, the moon is in virgo now, so it would be a good time for anything health related.

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:
Last time when i reduced the anxiar when i was on 20%-30% dose i was restless and at unease and coudn't do all my daily meditations, it was hard because i needed to use my will power to rezist the widrawal and in top of that i was needed to use will power in meditation too.

Yeah it sounds like the reduction was too fast since the body was basically unable to compensate with natural Gaba/calming activity. Next time, you should go even slower. I am a little confused about the status of the injection anti-psychotic. Was this what you took before the anxiar, or did you take it at the same time? Are you still taking it?

Either way, the SaTaNaMa will start to counter some of the yin overload from the benzos, as well as helping the schizophrenia itself. Additionally, it can help next time you reduce the medicine by helping the body to compensate quicker and return to a more natural state.

That is good you are doing acupressure on your own. It is very helpful for all sorts of imbalances. They should be able to address the schizophrenia pretty well because they go on a symptom-basis. What I mean is that certain symptoms arise specifically when energy is in certain places in the body, so they should be able to think of some way to help even if they never treated schizophrenia before. On any of these studies online, it lists all the points they used, so they can just look it up as well.

I would go to the clinic if you have the time and means to do so. I cannot imagine them making you worse than before; they should be able to think of some way to help. Worst case scenario you just stop going. My hope is that they will be able to restore some energy to you, giving you the time to pursue more permanent workings. Additionally, some of the studies mentioned lasting positive effects from acupuncture, so I am even more hopeful they can help.

Btw, the moon is in virgo now, so it would be a good time for anything health related.
I'm aware of the moon in virgo and i already started the healing and i created an afirmation that heals my soul too and i avoided void of coure.

I am a little confused about the status of the injection anti-psychotic. Was this what you took before the anxiar, or did you take it at the same time? Are you still taking it?
It was before the anxiar right now i'm on two tablets of olanzapine, i'm not taking now anti-psychotic injection and i will avoid it as much as i can sience the injection can't be reduced because the doctor himself/herself would inject it in to me. When the tiredness apeared i was taking rispen 1 tablet at night and anxiar two tablets, one in the morning and one at night.

There is a clinic in a town near me that is TCM clinic and i will go there as soon as i can to see what can be done.

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:

Also thanks for the help!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back