Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Struggling with acne

MaRa666 said:
colloidal silver can help, you can take it internally or topically. Just be sure it 's real colloidal silver and NOT iodine.
you can put the colloidal in a spraybottle and then spray into the face, wait until absorbation and then use a good moisturizer cream. the ppm of the colloidal should be 20ppm or more.
wow, I will try this at home. but I’m using rejuvenation3d right now and its producing good results can you tell me if I should keep using it for acne?

Academic Scholar said:
I recommend this, this works for me and I have oily skin. You do this every single day only once a day before you go to bed. I use unrefined organic coconut oil but you can use any (safe) oils specifically for your skin type. From my experience, after I started doing this I got a lot of more acne all of a sudden because this really gets all of the dirt out of your face. You should wash your hands before doing this and before ever touching your face in general...

I vouch for this method. The reason why acne can crop up is that sometimes our moisture barrier becomes damaged. The moisture barrier is a slightly acidic layer of fats/oils that help protect and nourish the skin and helps it fight against offenses. That's why oil is beneficial because it ads nourishment to the skin.

When I did this oil cleansing method, my skin stopped being sensitive and acne prone, and went back to normal.

Proper cleansing and moisturizing is the best thing you can do for your face. So it's a lot of trial/error, but you'll find it eventually.

____
Some other things:

The most important: Sunscreen. The sun is the number 1 factor for skin damage.
This was published in a dermatology journal. A trucker, who was driving for many years, only had one side exposed to the sun while the other was in shade. This was the result (the right side VS the left side)
trucker-damage-face_web.jpg

Vitamin C- L-ascorbic acid 20% applied on the skin, has a lot of scientific literature proving its safety and efficacy. It helps fight acne, promotes collagen production, fades dark marks, and protects against oxidative damage against the sun.

Vitamin B- or niacinamide topically applied to the face - potent vitamin that promotes skin strength and quickly fades dark marks.

Vitamin A - retinol, retinoic acid, etc. topically applied to the face - Very safe, proven, and helps get rid of acne by increasing cell turnover. It also promotes collagen growth and is proven to reduce lines/wrinkles.

These are all proven in the scientific literature to work. But these are active ingredients so proceed with caution.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back