Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Be Aware of Gang Stalking, Brainwashing, and Mind Control

Sayhen666

Hi my name is Michael and ever since March of 2017 I've had certain perpetrators use electronic weapons to harass me by broadcasting their voices in my head. I know this isn't a mental illness because these perpetrators have made it very clear that they want to harm me. They are able to use mind control/brainwashing to totally influence my thoughts, words, actions, dreams, and sleep patterns. I've been assaulted and raped in my sleep since I became aware this group/gang stalking started in 2017. I don't know if these stalkers are a group of people that hate me or a drug dealer with his friends trying to destroy my life. It's very clear they have me on constant surveillance as I can tell they're stalking me when they make comments about me going to the bathroom or going to work. I'm not on any drugs. I'm very clean. These criminals are trying to make me look like I'm crazy, on drugs, paranoid, or anything else so that this community won't believe me or help me. Nothing is being done to fix it. When a victim tries to get help, “they” have their people in as police, agents, lawyers, judges, etc. It is another form of “organized crime” with a twist of terrorism. I've been living an alternative lifestyle meaning I'm gay and I worship Satan. I've been worshipping Satan ever since I did my first occult ritual when I was twelve years old now I'm 22 years old and these perpetrators may be trying to get me to worship Jehovah and marry a woman. This just simply isn't going to happen. Before all this started in 2017 I had a good life with a wonderful family, excellent career opportunities, lots of friends and activities. All of this was taken away from me. Since I can't use the powers of visualization or intention without being mind controlled/brainwashed it's impossible to do rituals and meditate successfully. I just want to regain my well being and I want to live life in joy again. I'm trying to find steady employment but the only job I have is as a merchandise associate at a department store this job is also a temporary position which means it could end in January. Can anyone use their demonic secret occult powers to help determine who might be doing this to me? I've been very loyal to Satan and his demons. Can someone get Satan to intervene on my behalf? What can I do to have a better life even though I'm being brainwashed/ mind controlled and harrassed constantly? I know that breathing exercises may help with getting me in the right direction but that seems to be the only practice I can do that doesn't require meditation, visualization, or setting an intention. Can somebody who has experience with talking to Satan and knows that he listens possibly explain my situation to him then let me know any messages he tells you? What else can I do to get some sense of well being? If you have any information that might help my situation please comment.

This sounds quite dangerous to your mental health...

Out of curiosity, have you used any illegal or prescription drugs in the last 5 years?

If so, what were they and for how long?

Well you do sound like you've been using some sort of drug or medication. Using phrases like "demonic secret occult powers" makes you sound like a troll also.

But in the case that you're not, you must have some history of mental illness such as paranoia?
Whatever the case, one should not ask people in the forums, or any other SS, to contact Satan for them. You'd need to do that yourself. It sounds like you don't mediate properly, and why exactly do you refuse to do anything that would "require meditation, visualization, or setting an intention"? That's what being SS is about. It's gaining the power to set your path yourself, and giving up the sheepish mentality of being so dependent on outside influence.
Breathing exercises, cleansing, returning curses, chakra work, RTR. These should be in your daily schedule. These require effort and intent, as does the life of a Satanist.
And all you have to do to communicate with Satan is focus on his sigil.

This is the health forum so my advice is to put down the bong and stop associating with drug dealers.

If you're not a troll then I hope you take this advice. It sounds like you're being psychically attacked. Unless you have actual physical evidence this is all just an attack on the spiritual level. There has been many posts on "gangstalking" here before and majority of the time it is a result of an overparanoid mind. You making excuses for not meditating and not finding a better job are just that, excuses. You need to actually take action to clean and protect your soul and stop making bullshit excuses. You may do a ritual for banishment and protection as well.

You need to do AOP and AC TWICE DAILY. I also recommend doing returning curses.
Aura Cleaning: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Aura of Protection:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Returning Curses Part 1: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Returning Curses Part 2: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Ritual for Banishment: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Protection Ritual: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Prayer.html

Nobody here can speak to Satan or the demons on your behalf. No one can save you but yourself. Get out of that weak goy mindset that some savior is coming because no one is. Empower yourself and take responsibility for your life. You can choose to have a better life but you must take action towards it.

lilquote said:
Well you do sound like you've been using some sort of drug or medication. Using phrases like "demonic secret occult powers" makes you sound like a troll also.

But in the case that you're not, you must have some history of mental illness such as paranoia?
Whatever the case, one should not ask people in the forums, or any other SS, to contact Satan for them. You'd need to do that yourself. It sounds like you don't mediate properly, and why exactly do you refuse to do anything that would "require meditation, visualization, or setting an intention"? That's what being SS is about. It's gaining the power to set your path yourself, and giving up the sheepish mentality of being so dependent on outside influence.
Breathing exercises, cleansing, returning curses, chakra work, RTR. These should be in your daily schedule. These require effort and intent, as does the life of a Satanist.

I'm sorry for coming off as a troll. I'm certainly not a troll these are very real manifestations that have happened to me and others. When I used the term "demonic secret occult powers" I was referring to spellcasting, evocation/invocation, clairaudience and things of that nature. Some people may progress to the point of being able to control the weather at least that's what I read in the Kybalion or emerald tablets. I know these people would never go public about their abilities but I just thought someone could do some type of tarot reading to help me determine more clearly just what's going on. I've definitely tried rituals for about 2 years I would do the relaxation ritual, LBRP, BRH, and a tarot contemplation ritual sometimes I would do he watchtower ritual but that's a little more complicated and takes some time. I found that while I was doing these rituals these perpetrators were controlling how I used my imagination instead of trying to envision a blue pentagram it would be deformed in some way or another example when I tried to imagine myself growing to the outermost part of the universe I would just stay on earth. I never had problems with doing a ritual until I realized "they" were controlling everything about how I did my magick. This severely messed with my mind because I love the power that I feel after doing a ritual. I just can't do a ritual without being severely controlled to the point where I feel like it's not my mind that's controlling how I visualize, form pentagrams, or anything else. It's definitely someone else's mind controlling every aspect of the ritual and their overall intentions are malignant.

Sayhen666 said:
lilquote said:

I'm sorry for coming off as a troll. I'm certainly not a troll these are very real manifestations that have happened to me and others. When I used the term "demonic secret occult powers" I was referring to spellcasting, evocation/invocation, clairaudience and things of that nature. Some people may progress to the point of being able to control the weather at least that's what I read in the Kybalion or emerald tablets. I know these people would never go public about their abilities but I just thought someone could do some type of tarot reading to help me determine more clearly just what's going on. I've definitely tried rituals for about 2 years I would do the relaxation ritual, LBRP, BRH, and a tarot contemplation ritual sometimes I would do he watchtower ritual but that's a little more complicated and takes some time. I found that while I was doing these rituals these perpetrators were controlling how I used my imagination instead of trying to envision a blue pentagram it would be deformed in some way or another example when I tried to imagine myself growing to the outermost part of the universe I would just stay on earth. I never had problems with doing a ritual until I realized "they" were controlling everything about how I did my magick. This severely messed with my mind because I love the power that I feel after doing a ritual. I just can't do a ritual without being severely controlled to the point where I feel like it's not my mind that's controlling how I visualize, form pentagrams, or anything else. It's definitely someone else's mind controlling every aspect of the ritual and their overall intentions are malignant.

Are all those rituals of the JoS? I find that mixing JoS with corrupted rituals and meditations yield some pretty nasty results. Like I said, you need to gain control of your own mind. Sounds like you lack experience in basic void meditation and breathing exercises. There are also recommended meditations here where you practice visualizing something by looking at an object and keeping that image in your head. This helps with RtRs and other endeavors. You can do the flame meditation linked on the JoS meditation page to help with this.
All of these are linked on the JoS meditation page under the basics. Everything you need is there. Returning Curses, flame meditation, breathing exercises.

I have no history of mental illness. I was a perfectly well individual until I plugged in my headphones to meditate and noticed somebody making comments during my meditation.
These manifestations are unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I've been in two social settings that have caused me to fear for my life but that's about as close as it gets when I think about paranoia. This was when I was under the age of 18 and both times under the impression someone liked me only to find out they were more than likely thinking about killing me. I luckily had protection from the gods and nothing life threatening happened.
The fear that I've experienced from my recent manifestations meaning since March 2017 ever since after I turned 18 has never been felt by me. Sometimes "they" play this music that sounds like unlike anything I've ever heard and "they" speak in rhythm with their music telling me things like how they successfully killed my family or how they're planning to kill me. This music is obviously composed by the perpetrators as it takes an intelligent person to create a new electronic song that I've never heard before.
Again I'm not trolling I'm just sharing some things I've been going through so that more people are aware and can recognize that this is a very real thing. It has been going on for far too long.
Satan might be trying to intervene sending me signs in my everyday life but I'm far too brainwashed too recognize any signs or occurrences that could help me. Every aspect of my attention is controlled by these perpetrators.
How can I stay healthy even though I feel physically deformed at times likely from months even years of abuse? How can I attract a supportive, attractive, loving, gay young man as a sexual partner if not a life partner? Is there anything I can do to reverse the effects of mind control or brainwashing? Hp hooded cobra said in one of his posts that anyone can feel the positive effects of meditation unless they're brainwashed. Since I'm undoubtedly brainwashed how am I supposed to meditate if there's no positive effects? which so far there hasn't been any positive effects in my daily "Getting into the Vortex" guided meditations. How can I get Satan to guide me in everything I do and not these perpetrators/organized criminals/handlers? How can I demand respect from others in my everyday life?

I been seeing them game stalkers a lot lately too and I notice they been watching me and my brother we been practicing too a lot of it

Sayhen666 said:
Hi my name is Michael and ever since March of 2017 I've had certain perpetrators use electronic weapons to harass me by broadcasting their voices in my head. I know this isn't a mental illness because these perpetrators have made it very clear that they want to harm me. They are able to use mind control/brainwashing to totally influence my thoughts, words, actions, dreams, and sleep patterns. I've been assaulted and raped in my sleep since I became aware this group/gang stalking started in 2017. I don't know if these stalkers are a group of people that hate me or a drug dealer with his friends trying to destroy my life. It's very clear they have me on constant surveillance as I can tell they're stalking me when they make comments about me going to the bathroom or going to work. I'm not on any drugs. I'm very clean. These criminals are trying to make me look like I'm crazy, on drugs, paranoid, or anything else so that this community won't believe me or help me. Nothing is being done to fix it. When a victim tries to get help, “they” have their people in as police, agents, lawyers, judges, etc. It is another form of “organized crime” with a twist of terrorism. I've been living an alternative lifestyle meaning I'm gay and I worship Satan. I've been worshipping Satan ever since I did my first occult ritual when I was twelve years old now I'm 22 years old and these perpetrators may be trying to get me to worship Jehovah and marry a woman. This just simply isn't going to happen. Before all this started in 2017 I had a good life with a wonderful family, excellent career opportunities, lots of friends and activities. All of this was taken away from me. Since I can't use the powers of visualization or intention without being mind controlled/brainwashed it's impossible to do rituals and meditate successfully. I just want to regain my well being and I want to live life in joy again. I'm trying to find steady employment but the only job I have is as a merchandise associate at a department store this job is also a temporary position which means it could end in January. Can anyone use their demonic secret occult powers to help determine who might be doing this to me? I've been very loyal to Satan and his demons. Can someone get Satan to intervene on my behalf? What can I do to have a better life even though I'm being brainwashed/ mind controlled and harrassed constantly? I know that breathing exercises may help with getting me in the right direction but that seems to be the only practice I can do that doesn't require meditation, visualization, or setting an intention. Can somebody who has experience with talking to Satan and knows that he listens possibly explain my situation to him then let me know any messages he tells you? What else can I do to get some sense of well being? If you have any information that might help my situation please comment.
stay strong , I am experiencing similar things as you. they are watching me 24/7. they communicate with me through YouTube algorithms somehow, but I KNOW they are watching. But they never come at me physically. I'm NOT scared. I believe what I believe till my death.

Sayhen666 said:
lilquote said:

WE must fight spiritually and if necessary for self defense, physically. I know I will fight for what I think is right till my last breath. We have to be brave, WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT.

Sayhen666 said:
I have no history of mental illness. I was a perfectly well individual until I plugged in my headphones to meditate and noticed somebody making comments during my meditation.
These manifestations are unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I've been in two social settings that have caused me to fear for my life but that's about as close as it gets when I think about paranoia. This was when I was under the age of 18 and both times under the impression someone liked me only to find out they were more than likely thinking about killing me. I luckily had protection from the gods and nothing life threatening happened.
The fear that I've experienced from my recent manifestations meaning since March 2017 ever since after I turned 18 has never been felt by me. Sometimes "they" play this music that sounds like unlike anything I've ever heard and "they" speak in rhythm with their music telling me things like how they successfully killed my family or how they're planning to kill me. This music is obviously composed by the perpetrators as it takes an intelligent person to create a new electronic song that I've never heard before.
Again I'm not trolling I'm just sharing some things I've been going through so that more people are aware and can recognize that this is a very real thing. It has been going on for far too long.
Satan might be trying to intervene sending me signs in my everyday life but I'm far too brainwashed too recognize any signs or occurrences that could help me. Every aspect of my attention is controlled by these perpetrators.
How can I stay healthy even though I feel physically deformed at times likely from months even years of abuse? How can I attract a supportive, attractive, loving, gay young man as a sexual partner if not a life partner? Is there anything I can do to reverse the effects of mind control or brainwashing? Hp hooded cobra said in one of his posts that anyone can feel the positive effects of meditation unless they're brainwashed. Since I'm undoubtedly brainwashed how am I supposed to meditate if there's no positive effects? which so far there hasn't been any positive effects in my daily "Getting into the Vortex" guided meditations. How can I get Satan to guide me in everything I do and not these perpetrators/organized criminals/handlers? How can I demand respect from others in my everyday life?

You may not be able to feel the positive effects of meditation yet, but you need to push through and understand that there are positive effects even if you cannot feel that at the moment. I know it can be difficult. You need to strengthen your aura in order to attract a partner and gain respect. This comes with consistently meditating with the recommended JoS methods. Again, my advice is to master the basics and don't mix other methods with JoS.
Focus on the paranoia and the attacks, and they become stronger. Instead you need to focus on protecting yourself. Just know and affirm that, as a dedicated soul, you are under protection of the Gods. You just need to do your part now

Sayhen666 said:

Hey the same thing has been happening to me too. I have been getting gang stalked since I was a kid but didn't notice it until i became a satanist in 2015 when I found JoS. I did my first occult ritual when I was 13 years old, i just fucked around with some spells and they happened to work. Was very in tune spiritually since I young age, I saw the spirit realm when i was little, was able to astral project before even knowing what it was. My parents are psychopathic christians who tormented, terrorized, and severely abused me physically/emotionally/mentally/sexually most my life. I displayed gifts at a young age and it scared my parents, I was also left handed and they forced me to use my right hand telling me it was evil and demonic.

Ever since I turned to Satan it has gotten bad, christians are constantly harassing me the most, but I'll have jews and muslims come occasionally.

i have reason to believe that this cult has been around since the dark ages and they're the same people responsible for torturing people back then, who are running these gang stalking, programs today.

All my gangstalkers say it'll stop If I repent and accept jesus as my lord and saviour, which sorry isn't gonna happen.

I'm also bisexual and they constantly tell me im mentally ill for it, that i'm going to hell, that im disgusting criminal for being attracted to both men and woman.

This shit is absolutely horrible. just do what i'm doing and start going hard with power meditations, shielding, empowering your aura, opening your chakras and advancing.

We are in a spiritual war. Get your abilities back, cause once we have full access to our abilities we can just deal with these people with black magick and completely annihilate them.

this is real! very important for WNs and anti-jews to know:
http://www.electromagneticweapons.info/
https://www.stopeg.com/

MrIntrepid said:
Loonies thread.

If you're reading this and feel like you're gangstalked, you're not, it's just a delusion of yours.
Not to insult or anything, but you're literally not that important. Imagine how much gangstalking the HPs receive if you who count nothing get gangstalked that much.

Aquarius said:
MrIntrepid said:
Loonies thread.

If you're reading this and feel like you're gangstalked, you're not, it's just a delusion of yours.
Not to insult or anything, but you're literally not that important. Imagine how much gangstalking the HPs receive if you who count nothing get gangstalked that much.

you're in a state of delusion the fact is a loonie doesn't spend hours a day using his time studying Satan. If his life is in danger he uses all means to expose this Jewish scumbag slut, but if you insist on denying my claims why don't you study some advanced weaponry. I made several posts about being the antichrist and now I think I'm insane for letting this black witch. Black meaning she uses evil magick to attack my being. Soon with enough encouragement she can't use her magick against me. A psychic confirmed she was evil and trying to destroy me. I think I used to know her like a person. Now her friends are stalking me and trying to kill me it's that simple nothing crazy about it! Please don't troll this webpage. She's the enemy using Jewish people of low intelligence to infiltrate this group and we must not let this happen because she despises anyone that uses Satan and will use all kinds of Jewish Magick at her disposal if I could I would get rid of her.

Sayhen666 said:
Aquarius said:
MrIntrepid said:
Loonies thread.

you're in a state of delusion the fact is a loonie doesn't spend hours a day using his time studying Satan. If his life is in danger he uses all means to expose this Jewish scumbag slut, but if you insist on denying my claims why don't you study some advanced weaponry. I made several posts about being the antichrist and now I think I'm insane for letting this black witch. Black meaning she uses evil magick to attack my being. Soon with enough encouragement she can't use her magick against me. A psychic confirmed she was evil and trying to destroy me. I think I used to know her like a person. Now her friends are stalking me and trying to kill me it's that simple nothing crazy about it! Please don't troll this webpage. She's the enemy using Jewish people of low intelligence to infiltrate this group and we must not let this happen because she despises anyone that uses Satan and will use all kinds of Jewish Magick at her disposal if I could I would get rid of her.
You're proving my point.

Gangstalking and electronic harassment like OP describes is very real. YouTube search Dr. Katherine Horton for detailed descriptions of their methods and countermeasures that a TI (Targeted Individual) can use against them. There are numerous other examples but this is the best one in my opinion and she backs up and documents her work.

KH is a particle physicist who studied at Oxford University and ran afoul of corrupt leadership on one of the projects she was working on, resulting in her getting on one of these gangstalking "lists". She states she has documentation on all these operations and even is taking those involved to court and even reads lists of top UK officials involved in this shiat show so in general something about this is real.

Dont rule out psychic attacks either but for pithy's sake those bringing up comments out of their hats about drug use mental illness etc. u r not helping. These r the very same tactics gangstalking uses. To weaken and wear down TIs, and make them look crazy and non-credible in eyes of neighbors, family, friends, etc.

OP. You basically cannot tune to anyone for help right now, so a good start would be to begin focusing on keeping your mind well.TIs. have great success with techniques such as meditation, keeping diet and nutrition in check, etcetera. If indeed gangstalkers are after you, you must understand that the mission is to wear you down, deprive you of the desire to live and either get you in jail in an institution or dead. There are many ways to get on one of these lists, I don't know what you did to do so, but right now you a number one priority is keeping your mental and spiritual State well, you made an excellent choice by coming here. Start with void meditation then move on to other spiritual exercises refer to in linc's inform posters. They will be very helpful.

You can't go wrong with SS. Whether that is real to you or not, the Gods are well beyond the reach of little boys playing with electronic toys between Call of Duty rounds. They laugh at these imbeciles. Read the materials in the forms and materials refer to their in, and when you are ready, reach out to them for help. and they will only be too happy to give you guidance and helping your situation.

Much love.

Aquarius said:
MrIntrepid said:
Loonies thread.

My theory is that these threads are attempts to get actual SS to become paranoid so that we're more susceptible to actual psychic attacks that aim to make us schizophrenics in the literal sense. It's always some account with less than twenty posts and they all back each other up and repeat the same bullshit ad nauseam. They've been doing this for years now and it got old a long time ago.

I'm no High Priest though. Fair to assume for everyone to assume that I'm wrong about the psychic aspect but it's at least obvious that these people are trolls.

The answers given here on a subject like this which is anything but paranoia or "madness" makes me a bit puzzled as to what you really are. Or maybe you have a meager vision of what reality really is. If you are afraid of this subject, you have some work to do on that level.

By the way please give me the true definition of what insanity is, having a different perception of reality than you? Are we in the right hand here or the left hand? Right.

And do you know what robots or Jews call gentiles who have opened their third eye, who have strong intuition? Crazy people, sick people, schizophrenics.

I have experienced it myself, several times, and yet I am a very down to earth person, and whether I "fantasize" about it or not, it has been a part of my life, and I have faced it without fear (which contributes in part to the release of this crap). This is easily fought with ritual or dark magic with the use of rage and anger, or difficult depending on the degree of force that is used in front of it.

And yes, sleeping NPCs can obviously act as "doors" to influence those who are swimming on the path to awakening.

The Gnostics were right about a lot of things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back