Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Secondary sexual characteristics

Thunder

Beard, chest hair, muscle and skeletal growth etc. These are all produced by the testosterone hormone during puberty. (Talking about the male body). Thing is, in some individuals, let's say, the beard doesn't grow completely (or muscles/chest hair etc). The individual doesn't look much masculine. Is this normal or not? Is the underdevelopment of some characteristics normal?

Whether normal or not, this is caused by one's genes. Since one's genes are spiritual and passed to the next generation, has this flaw roots in spirituality? On yahoo, a HP talked about of a certain "meekness gene", which makes me think of an hereditary degeneration of one's second chakra/male energies, which (he explained) is common with christian slaves (talking about the mindset) who are on low energies and deluded (so, full of bad Neptune energies, Neptune weakens Mars energies).
I bet this reflects on the body.

If there's a spiritual cause behind it, what could it be? Sex hangups? Hereditary weakness of one's 1st and 2nd chakra? (I can see it in my bloodline, my mother absorbed the weakening Neptune/christian energy from her mother, the most deluded being I ever met, 100% catholic. Present by father's side aswell, christian passivity, but in another form).
Would a spiritual working made of: destroying spiritual hereditary flaws + strenghtening male chakras, free me from this thing?
Would the enhanced chakras reflect positively on the body, changing it?

Workings? There are going to be 3 planets in Scorpio, and Mars square available in November. Tips?

If Mageslothz sees this (since he talked about genetics and improving it with meditation), if you have some insight about genes (relative to this matter), is well appreciated :)

Reminder: my question is about the spiritual flaws/characteristics that make the body, not the body modification itself. The body being a consequence of the soul and its state.
Plz bros help me out :)

I think it's completely normal..really think about the God most nordic type of God don't have beard, just like nordic people here usualy have less body and facial hair especially when they are young..for the other white people It depende maybe in how much they have of the gene that give body hair (maybe?), I'm White and have a lot of body and facial hair but usualy i like guy whatever they have facial and body hair or not but i like a Little more guy with less facial and body hair (but wherever this are just my taste :lol: )

Why should it be a flaw? Your masculinity does certainly not depend on how much body hair you have. As luis conveyed already, there are gods that are hairless, except for the scalp. I prefer hairless guys for example. I have a theory that excessive body hair actually is the result of improperly channelled pingala energy and it derives more from our non-godly side, but that's just my theory.

I'm not sure, but I think that a lot of those characteristics are linked to specific genes, not just testosterone level. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of masculine men with high testosterone who don't have much body hair because the specific genes for body hair aren't present in them. Hair loss is also correlated with high testosterone levels (if I remember correctly), but plenty of masculine men keep their hair because of other genetic factors.

Hi guys :) as for the beard, it depends on testosterone's receptors aswell, so yes there may be enough testosterone but inactive (or not present) receptors in the skin.

HailVictory88 said:
I'm not sure, but I think that a lot of those characteristics are linked to specific genes, not just testosterone level. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of masculine men with high testosterone who don't have much body hair because the specific genes for body hair aren't present in them. Hair loss is also correlated with high testosterone levels (if I remember correctly), but plenty of masculine men keep their hair because of other genetic factors.

If there is a gene that makes body hair grow, I'll try to turn it off with specific affirmations for the purpose. If it works, you will hear from me again. Oh, of course I won't turn off facial hair and scalp hair. That would be weird even for me lol

I don't understand all these problems with hair, I highly doubt our gods are wothout hair(meaning all tipe of hair) I may be wrong but wtf, you're treating hair as if it was some type of alien bad thing..

Aquarius said:
I don't understand all these problems with hair, I highly doubt our gods are wothout hair(meaning all tipe of hair) I may be wrong but wtf, you're treating hair as if it was some type of alien bad thing..

Having hair is one thing. Having an excessive amount of hair is another. There are hairless people who want to have body, just like there are "bears" who would like to have less hair or be like hairless. To each their own. I don't like body hair. What business is that of yours? I prefer my pingala energies to be focused exclusively on other things rather than nurture the unnecessary growth of body hair. Body hair are necessary on legs and forearms. That's it. There's no necessity of having hair on your chest, shoulders, tummy back, finger, toes, armpits etc. If you want to have them, that's your choice. Just is like my choice to have them only on the places they are necessary.

Moreover, the more hair you have, the more soap is consumed, the more take it takes to dry up after a shower/bath, the more time it's needed to take a shower, the more your sweat is going to smell because bacteria have a greater surface to dwell on. Sweat in itself is odourless: it's when the sweat encounters bacteria that it starts smelling. The less bacteria, the less smell. For me it's also a practical reason, other than being taste-related.

I have not said that all our gods are without hair. I said:
Stormblood said:
As luis conveyed already, there are gods that are hairless, except for the scalp.

I have not said that they're alien either. I said that a disproportionate amount of body hair might come from our non-godly side. Non-godly doesn't mean alien. You're taking it too seriously lol

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

Having hair is one thing. Having an excessive amount of hair is another. There are hairless people who want to have body, just like there are "bears" who would like to have less hair or be like hairless. To each their own. I don't like body hair. What business is that of yours? I prefer my pingala energies to be focused exclusively on other things rather than nurture the unnecessary growth of body hair. Body hair are necessary on legs and forearms. That's it. There's no necessity of having hair on your chest, shoulders, tummy back, finger, toes, armpits etc. If you want to have them, that's your choice. Just is like my choice to have them only on the places they are necessary.

Moreover, the more hair you have, the more soap is consumed, the more take it takes to dry up after a shower/bath, the more time it's needed to take a shower, the more your sweat is going to smell because bacteria have a greater surface to dwell on. Sweat in itself is odourless: it's when the sweat encounters bacteria that it starts smelling. The less bacteria, the less smell. For me it's also a practical reason, other than being taste-related.

Stormblood said:
As luis conveyed already, there are gods that are hairless, except for the scalp.

I have not said that they're alien either. I said that a disproportionate amount of body hair might come from our non-godly side. Non-godly doesn't mean alien. You're taking it too seriously lol

If you look at some mixed race like indians and arabs a lot of them have a lot of body hair..i have like 10% of black blood and i have a lot of body hair..i used to hate them but now less..but still i would like to have less. I've seen other people that have for sure some Black blood in them that have a lot of body hair..maybe it's like you said?

By the way i don't know for sure if i have 10% of black blood, it should be less, i'm saying this because looking at some members of my family i can see some traits that are not white even if they looks mostily white they have some small things that make me say that they have some black blood even if it's not that much (i talk too much lol)

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

Stormblood said:

I wasnt referring to your statements but I was talking in general, but whatever

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back