Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

5G Protection, Energy Grid, Aluminium diffuse in the air?

MayIAsk

Hy I want to make my living room and other parts 5G save, I thought I could use aluminium foil for it, creating a Faraday cage by putting it on all the walls(color containing graphite would also be a option, more expensive and elaborately). But then I though can aluminium diffuse in the air? I know it is toxic in water,deodorant, crockery,.., even the cutted edges shouldn´t be touched, to much aluminium does lead to developing the illness Alzheimer's, which I don´t want to get. I thought if I do sports or cook, the steam from the kitchen could lead to water at the walls, which could collect at the bottom of the walls, which will futher go into the carpet. Is it save to do, without absorbing somehow aluminium or increasing the exposure to it, if I don´t touch it?

Also I did wonder what about my magic will it be increased, reduced, or stay as it was before. If I build a Faraday cage in which I live /meditate?

Normaly if my phone has no connection the room should be 5G safe right?

For the windows I thought of metal fly nets, maybe also for the ground under the carped.I do not want to walk on aluminium. For grounding I would use the Earth conductor cable from the house electricity.

(Did post the topic also in the health section, because I don´t know if it is better in 666 or health it´s kind of both)

MayIAsk said:

I don't believe these measures are necessary unless you're literally right beside one at the wall of your home that is beaming down on you.

5G is radiowaves, electromagnetism, frequencies, it is energy and this is exactly what we actually manipulate with our mind in directing energy when we meditate and is what our own aura is made of as the same kind of stuff with electromagnetism and photonic radiation. A strong AoP and aura can counter and deflect the radio waves and diminish any negative affects if any.

Our aura has wavelengths and spectrums, just keep your soul, aura and chakras clean and powerful, that's all you need to do and you'll be fine. Don't worry yourself needlessly.

There is silver lined clothing you can buy that protects against 5ghz, but a strong aura of protection and common sense will suffice, like don't sleep next to a tower. it's shown that people who live around these towers have higher rates of cancer and illness.

Ghost in the Machine said:
MayIAsk said:

I don't believe these measures are necessary unless you're literally right beside one at the wall of your home that is beaming down on you.

It´s like 400 inch away from me.

What do you think about the magic aspect, will a Faraday cage influence my magic ?

Aluminium shouldn´t diffuse in air right, no matter how much is in a room?

SATchives said:
There is silver lined clothing you can buy that protects against 5ghz, but a strong aura of protection and common sense will suffice, like don't sleep next to a tower. it's shown that people who live around these towers have higher rates of cancer and illness.

It´s like 400 inch away, can´t avoid, can only build defense.

MayIAsk said:
MayIAsk said:

What do you think about the magic aspect, will a Faraday cage influence my magic ?

A faraday cage or something like it is used like an astral EMP by the more secretive military units aware of human 'special ability' to keep out those who can perform what is called 'remote viewing' or looking through the astral to see a far away physical location. It's efforts are to block electromagnetic waves to have some means of difficulty in being able to perform this. The enemy uses this with their own technology in a more advanced way and some of it uses natural forces of magnetism among other things.

There ARE means to counter spiritual ability, but to prevent this from getting to sci-fi-ish it's just utilization of forces that we humans pertain to as well as all other living beings by the natures of our universe, nothing more. If it can block out radio waves and radiation, it can supposedly block out your magic by the same means. How precisely, I don't know, perhaps you just can't draw anything from outside the barrier relative to your physical location, or maybe you actually still draw things from beyond, maybe it just makes it difficult to work around it.

Regardless, a faraday cage would interfere with your magic in some way and my guess is it behaves like a spiritual blockage. Such things like lead which is used to block out radiation is in fact ruled by Saturn which is a binding and material planet, the opposing force to spirituality and psychic ability, it counters and cancels it out if strong enough. But It's not like we're in any position to understand the details of this by scientific study specifically in our own abilities, this is all I'm able to conclude from what I know in spiritual sciences and how the astral and our abilities work.

MayIAsk said:

A faraday cage or something like it is used like an astral EMP by the more secretive military units aware of human 'special ability' to keep out those who can perform what is called 'remote viewing' or looking through the astral to see a far away physical location. It's efforts are to block electromagnetic waves to have some means of difficulty in being able to perform this. The enemy uses this with their own technology in a more advanced way and some of it uses natural forces of magnetism among other things.

There ARE means to counter spiritual ability, but to prevent this from getting to sci-fi-ish it's just utilization of forces that we humans pertain to as well as all other living beings by the natures of our universe, nothing more. If it can block out radio waves and radiation, it can supposedly block out your magic by the same means. How precisely, I don't know, perhaps you just can't draw anything from outside the barrier relative to your physical location, or maybe you actually still draw things from beyond, maybe it just makes it difficult to work around it.

Regardless, a faraday cage would interfere with your magic in some way and my guess is it behaves like a spiritual blockage. Such things like lead which is used to block out radiation is in fact ruled by Saturn which is a binding and material planet, the opposing force to spirituality and psychic ability, it counters and cancels it out if strong enough. But It's not like we're in any position to understand the details of this by scientific study specifically in our own abilities, this is all I'm able to conclude from what I know in spiritual sciences and how the astral and our abilities work.

If they can block with a faraday cage astral vision this means seeing on the astral on this plane works via electric field unles they use special materials like Mu Metal then it would be either electric, magnetic or a electromagnet field like radio waves. It could be that the brain is like a radio transmitter and according to the bounce back it can see on the astral, atleast this sounds for me the most logic explanation.

th

Found this gif about radio waves I think I´m on the right conclusion:

310px-Dipole_xmting_antenna_animation_4_408x318x150ms.gif
looks like a expanding aura. This would mean the astral view works via Alternating current (AC).

This is only left and right front and back is missing in the gif, this could be similar to the 4 pillars of the soul.

On the wiki page about Mu Metal stands:

Mu-metal is a soft magnetic alloy with exceptionally high magnetic permeability. The high permeability of mu-metal provides a low reluctance path for magnetic flux, leading to its use in magnetic shields against static or slowly varying magnetic fields. Magnetic shielding made with high-permeability alloys like mu-metal works not by blocking magnetic fields but by providing a path for the magnetic field lines around the shielded area. (this would explain why you can´t see then the area, the area is still there in the astral) Thus, the best shape for shields is a closed container surrounding the shielded space. The effectiveness of mu-metal shielding decreases with the alloy's permeability, which drops off at both low field strengths and, due to saturation, at high field strengths. Thus, mu-metal shields are often made of several enclosures one inside the other, each of which successively reduces the field inside it. Because mu-metal saturates at such low fields, sometimes the outer layer in such multilayer shields is made of ordinary steel. Its higher saturation value allows it to handle stronger magnetic fields, reducing them to a lower level that can be shielded effectively by the inner mu-metal layers. (If I understand right this could mean only electromagnetic forces from outside, get shielded from the inside to the outside could be non effected/or atleast way less)

RF magnetic fields above about 100 kHz can be shielded by Faraday shields: ordinary conductive metal sheets or screens which are used to shield against electric fields.[5] Superconducting materials can also expel magnetic fields by the Meissner effect, but require cryogenic temperatures.

The alloy has a low coercivity, near zero magnetostriction, and significant anisotropic magnetoresistance. The low magnetostriction is critical for industrial applications, where variable stresses in thin films would otherwise cause a ruinously large variation in magnetic properties.

Ether should be on a higher plane then magnetic or electric forces our magic also travels via ether otherwise distance to a target would be important (eg cursing or healing from a distance).

Was ether not the same as neutrinos /part of ?

The Lorentz ether is defined as the totality of all the presently unobservable forms of energy that may exist in the microcosm of space-time, and neutrinos are considered as the most prominent component of such an ether. (Ruderfer, M.)

Neutrinos can travel nearly without problems through lead.

I guess it depends on how someone uses magic, probably there is the "radio transmitter way" and the ether way or a mix of both.

What do you think?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back