Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A cure for varicose veins?

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Does anybody know a treatment that heals (not just ameliorates) varicose/swollen veins? I know is easier to just google it but maybe I can find here people with more knowledge or experience into alternative/natural medicine. Going to big pharma is not a viable solution (not me anyway, but someone else).

The Alchemist7 said:
Does anybody know a treatment that heals (not just ameliorates) varicose/swollen veins? I know is easier to just google it but maybe I can find here people with more knowledge or experience into alternative/natural medicine. Going to big pharma is not a viable solution (not me anyway, but someone else).

Please read this article on varicose veins. The normal hatha yoga, as well as a yang style yoga like the Tibetan 5 Rites, should aid the body in fixing this condition. Combine that with some of the other recommendations found in that article. Based on the condition described within the article, there are plenty of additional treatments that can be employed, such as herbs or acupuncture.

Varicose veins that produce visible raised nodules can be classified as either blood stagnation of phlegm.

Those caused by phlegm will be semi hard and painless to touch.

Those caused by blood stasis will be more purple, hard and painful to touch.

Depending on the differentiation according to the above, this will change how the disease is treated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back