Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

5.5mm stones kidney

sahasrarabliss

I'll post the conclusion of utrasound I had to go through today. 3 days ago I had pain at the bottom of left side extending down.

Conclusion of the report :

The pelvi-calcyceal system shows dilatation consistent with grade-I hydronephrosis secondary to mid ureteric calculus measuring 5.5mm. echogenuc calculus measuring 3mm seen in the lower pole.

Left renal calculus.

Can it be removed naturally ??? Without any medicinal procedure?

sahasrarabliss said:

See the other thread for some links on things to try. Yes it can be resolved naturally. If you think about, the same way it was brought into existence is the same way it can be removed, just reversed. Like there are obviously ways the body naturally removes the minerals that compose these stones, otherwise everyone would have kidney stones and at every point in their life. In your case, it means something was either increasing the accumulation of mineral deposits or was preventing the removal of them.

This can be dietary or, like you mentioned, relative to the medicines you are taking. See the other thread for herbal/dietary treatments that will dissolve these stones. Using these methods should swing the balance in towards the removal of these mineral deposits. From there, you can ponder what factors would've caused this and work on that.

You can pass kidney stones yes.

But.. It's reported by persons who've gone through it as more painful than childbirth.

So whether or not you want to is another story.

Anyway, it's likely you won't have a choice.

The standard treatment is a course of oral fluid which helps dissolve the calculus until it is small enough to be passed as cutting into the kidney would cause irreparable damage.

You can pass kidney stones yes.

But.. It's reported by persons who've gone through it as more painful than childbirth.

So whether or not you want to is another story.

Anyway, it's likely you won't have a choice.

The standard treatment is a course of oral fluid which helps dissolve the calculus until it is small enough to be passed as cutting into the kidney would cause irreparable damage.

Blitzkreig said:
sahasrarabliss said:

See the other thread for some links on things to try. Yes it can be resolved naturally. If you think about, the same way it was brought into existence is the same way it can be removed, just reversed. Like there are obviously ways the body naturally removes the minerals that compose these stones, otherwise everyone would have kidney stones and at every point in their life. In your case, it means something was either increasing the accumulation of mineral deposits or was preventing the removal of them.

This can be dietary or, like you mentioned, relative to the medicines you are taking. See the other thread for herbal/dietary treatments that will dissolve these stones. Using these methods should swing the balance in towards the removal of these mineral deposits. From there, you can ponder what factors would've caused this and work on that.

I replied to other thread. Made some updates. Please check it.

I've heard about herbal treatment, that is meant to break down the stones into little bits and pieces that can then be peed out. Ill include a list of herbs here.

Just a note: This is not a common practice anymore, and I don't think I've heard other teachers say anything about it before.
Also, do not expect this to be painless.

One more thing, the same person also said that eating 'volkoren' - whole grain bread prevents kidneystones due to some kind of acid or ingredient or however you want to call it in there, that basicly prevents the minerals to clump together.

Uraatstenen (I think this translates as urine stones) - Berberis vulgaris & Rubia tinctorum.

There is also a big list on kidneystones in general but I figured I should list the more specific ones. Also this is from a summary list in the back of one of my herbal books. The appropiate treatment regarding each herb should be looked up on individually.

Kidneystones, breaking down
Rubus fructicosus,
Orthosiphon stamineus,
Arctostaphylos uva ursi,
Rubia tinctorum,
Saponara officinalis,
Taraxacum officinalis,
Berberis vulgaris

Kidneystones, afvoeren (= disposing, removing)
Capsella bursa pastoris,
Tilia cordata,
Genista tinctoria,
Agrimonia eupatoria,
Ribes nigrum

Kidneystones, colic.
Datura stramonium
Polygonum aviculare
Rumex obtusifolius L.

Also the one who told me this about the kidneystones, said she would make a pot of tea with Berberis I think it is, - Rubia tinctorum, if I recall correctly, is on the protected species list - and she'd drink just that throughout the whole day.

She was also someone that responded heavily on any "regular" medication given.
There are people like that. To some people if you give lets say 1 painkiller or a half it's enough for them, to other people they could take 3 to 6 times that before they feel that it works.
Im using a painkiller as an example here, but same goes for medication, in example, for high blood pressure, or hormonal treatment for women to prevent pregnancies (which should be banned.. because this is totally abnormal and in some can cause long term problems, under which also falls, not being able to get pregnant even though you've stopped the treatment and other things).

I hope to have been of little help, if you have any questions, I'll try to see if I can help you with that, but I can't promise I'll come back to check on this topic or am able to answer them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back