Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Titanium dental prosthesis block the meridians and block the kundalini?

horus6661

Helo friends!I need use titanium dental prosthesis.Titanium dental prosthesis is healthy?

horusthirdeye666 said:
Helo friends!I need use titanium dental prosthesis.Titanium dental prosthesis is healthy?
From briefly looking over it the only danger I could think of would be potentially getting metal in your blood from it since it says the titanium "fuses" with the body there. Keep in mind that this is merely the uneducated opinion of someone who is clueless about dental things like this, though.

I can 100% guarantee it will not do anything to block your Kundalini, and it's also unlikely to mess with your meridians in any way.

horusthirdeye666 said:

Even if it did block the kunalini, you would be powerful enough to find a solution of some sort. If it blocked a meridian in its entirety, I imagine there would be some large and well-known health effects from them by now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back