Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Emergency spider bite care for dog

Sundara

I know this may be best in the animal forum but I was unsure. My dog was bitten by a brown recluse and he’s being treated by vets and I’m working to treat him energetically. The medication for brown recluse bites may not be very effective and the situation could still get worse leading to an amputation. I’m very concerned about this and I’m going to work on this from all angles. Does anyone have recommendations on anything I can give him to keep him stable through this? He thankfully should not die, though he’s not out of the water for at least a week.

Sundara said:
I know this may be best in the animal forum but I was unsure. My dog was bitten by a brown recluse and he’s being treated by vets and I’m working to treat him energetically. The medication for brown recluse bites may not be very effective and the situation could still get worse leading to an amputation. I’m very concerned about this and I’m going to work on this from all angles. Does anyone have recommendations on anything I can give him to keep him stable through this? He thankfully should not die, though he’s not out of the water for at least a week.

I can only find topical solutions for spider bites. I imagine the vet has cleaned the wound itself, though. What sort of medicine did they give him? I would imagine that the focus should shift to general healing of the wound, as opposed to countering the venom. I am not certain here, so you should ask the vet what they think, whether or not the venom is still active in the dog, or if it is inert and you are just dealing with the after-effects.

Searching for other home remedies, there are general healing remedies that may work. You would have to research some of these to determine what exactly would work. You could also call up some herbal clinics or other natural dog treatment facilities. I know there is TCM treatment for animals, for example. Even if they are not near you, you could call them for advice on herbal formulas or supplements to treat your dog with. For example, when I searched, this animal clinic came up.

Besides these remedies, you could also purchase premium dog food and dog vitamins/supplements that would hopefully speed recovery. He may experience some sort of conditional deficiencies in nutrients related to wound healing.

The energetic treatment will go a long way at speeding healing. If anything, you should consider increasing it even more, time willing. I am sure your other obligations would allow you some extra time to care for your dog, if you asked.

Last, but not least, if you feel like you need extra help, I am sure it is reasonable to ask assistance in healing your dog from Satan or your GD, at least in preventing amputation, for example.

Good luck!

Blitzkreig said:
Sundara said:

I can only find topical solutions for spider bites. I imagine the vet has cleaned the wound itself, though. What sort of medicine did they give him? I would imagine that the focus should shift to general healing of the wound, as opposed to countering the venom. I am not certain here, so you should ask the vet what they think, whether or not the venom is still active in the dog, or if it is inert and you are just dealing with the after-effects.

Searching for other home remedies, there are general healing remedies that may work. You would have to research some of these to determine what exactly would work. You could also call up some herbal clinics or other natural dog treatment facilities. I know there is TCM treatment for animals, for example. Even if they are not near you, you could call them for advice on herbal formulas or supplements to treat your dog with. For example, when I searched, this animal clinic came up.

Besides these remedies, you could also purchase premium dog food and dog vitamins/supplements that would hopefully speed recovery. He may experience some sort of conditional deficiencies in nutrients related to wound healing.

The energetic treatment will go a long way at speeding healing. If anything, you should consider increasing it even more, time willing. I am sure your other obligations would allow you some extra time to care for your dog, if you asked.

Last, but not least, if you feel like you need extra help, I am sure it is reasonable to ask assistance in healing your dog from Satan or your GD, at least in preventing amputation, for example.

Good luck!

The decent part of this area is that there are numerous places I can go buy dog supplements at so I don’t have to wait for shipping. The venom is still active, there’s no antivenins in the USA for these bites. Care is focusing on the wounds. We are relying on his body to fight it off. He has very thick fur so there were no visible signs until his fur fell off. He didn’t show many symptoms until he started projectile vomiting a few days ago, this thankfully subsided fast, and then the wound started to appear. I was told not to put anything on it externally aside from a spray I was given. They put him under and they did puncture and drain the main area, which caused him a lot of pain but his leg is not as swollen as it was.

I did not even ask for help in healing him last night and I was offered help before I even knew what was going on. I cannot be thankful enough. They helped guide me through how to heal a dog with energy and helped me raise more energy to give to him. The area was so small yesterday, and I thought it was just a small allergy issue at first, but I was being told to focus on him even when they initially told me it was probably nothing serious. My gut definitely told me differently and I’m glad I pushed for further answers. From the morning yesterday to today, the area has quadrupled in size and bled. Last night while I did work on him, it took a long time to prep my own soul for it and prepare. Once that was proper the actual working didn’t take longer than 10-30 minutes. I worked on his circulation and his body’s strength, focusing on helping him fight it off. I visualized pulling the venom from the leg, I also gave him a dog massage on some pressure points along his spine. After I used the energy, he instantly got up and started to drink water and wanted to use the bathroom. His body stopped spasming and he was more relaxed, so what was done was effective immediately. I stayed up almost all night just focusing extremely positive energy and care on him, keeping him clean. I had to keep my mind really clear and really positive. The working was kind of exhausting but worth it. I got the foundations of reiki ryoho book too, which has some cool stuff in it.

The most amazing thing about being Satanists is that there is no hoping and praying something gets better, we get to actually use powers and we get to have real certainty versus hopes and prayers. I would’ve been crying all night if I were a Christian.

Just following up on this, my dog is completely recovered and didn’t even need to finish the medication. He recovered really quickly with no infections. I didn’t put anything topically on it other than some numbing spray (not cream) and the spray the vet gave to prevent infection.

Sundara said:
Just following up on this, my dog is completely recovered and didn’t even need to finish the medication. He recovered really quickly with no infections. I didn’t put anything topically on it other than some numbing spray (not cream) and the spray the vet gave to prevent infection.
:D :D :D
It's because of all the work you did that he revovered so well!

What kind of medicine is it? If it's an antibiotic, you should keep giving it until you use it all. Because sometimes things can come back after they looked like they were gone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back