Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

eat "healthy"?

Alberto666

Hey, so, I know this might sound ridiculous. But because of the corruption the enemy did, I suspect everything.
I'm starting a new diet, without industrialized foods (snacks, alcohol, foods with bad food additives, etc). There is no way to be 100% immune to industrialized food, but I avoid it as much as possible. I also stopped eating sugar, only the sugar of the fruit itself.
Am I doing well or am I ruining my body?
NOTE: I eat meat
NOTE 2: I want to take this diet for my whole life

Alberto666 said:
Hey, so, I know this might sound ridiculous. But because of the corruption the enemy did, I suspect everything.
I'm starting a new diet, without industrialized foods (snacks, alcohol, foods with bad food additives, etc). There is no way to be 100% immune to industrialized food, but I avoid it as much as possible. I also stopped eating sugar, only the sugar of the fruit itself.

Please see my reply in this thread, as it likely hits a few points that you might be thinking of. From what you say, it sounds like you are doing good.

I want to know if there is a way to “unkosher” food. It’s ridiculous the amount of food products that are poisoned by the Jews. For instance, there is only one brand of milk we can buy that hasn’t a kosher symbol. Our white and brown sugar for baking is now kosher. We have to check all labels every time we shop because something that wasn’t kosher last week is now kosher. We stopped eating yogurt because they are all kosher now. HELP!!!!

Wielder of the wooden spoon said:
I want to know if there is a way to “unkosher” food. It’s ridiculous the amount of food products that are poisoned by the Jews. For instance, there is only one brand of milk we can buy that hasn’t a kosher symbol. Our white and brown sugar for baking is now kosher. We have to check all labels every time we shop because something that wasn’t kosher last week is now kosher. We stopped eating yogurt because they are all kosher now. HELP!!!!
Most Kosher food is actually very safe to eat. This is why they mark it kosher. They don't want to poison themselves.

I saw a video where somebody got a lot of brands of one kind of food. The non-kosher ones were contaminated with other harmful chemicals, but the kosher one was totally clean and safe.

This is gonna sound ridiculous to some people but buying "kosher" food is exactly what you should be doing. It's been proven that kosher labeled food has less poisons than other food. As a matter of fact we've done some kosher poisoning rituals in the past circle pre-2005-2006 time period. And funny enough the only negative and consistent is unfermented soy(soy lechiten, soybean, soy type derivatives). Fermented soy is okay because the phythoestrogenical compounds are eliminated thus neutralizing feminizing substances in soy.

So if you want good food buy kosher labeled food especially if it contains other private enterprise labels such as non-GMO or Vegan. Usually these indicators mean the food is much healthier.

So consider buying kosher food. Either way since jews and shabbos own most of the companies especially the big 6 or big 7 conglomerates MNCs you just have to deal with a tax of sorts on them. What your doing is buying food that may have poisons in it due to not being under the kosher supervision label. Even the cheapest, crappiest, most insignificant kosher labeled food is probably several times healthier than the most expensive if not outright best non-labeled version.

Remember it's the opposite of what you said "Kosher labeled food that has lesser to no poisons". Either way your still paying the enemy whether kosher or non-kosher, it all goes into the pocket of whomever owns these companies. Might as well buy proper, healthy food despite the fact all the money in some way, shape, or form enters into the pocket of the jews. They aren't suddenly gonna go away in the meantime, might as well, eat healthier in the meantime.

Alberto666 said:
No, it's actually a great resolution, it's not so easy though(at least for me :p) So keep it up!

Gear88 said:

This is gonna sound ridiculous to some people but buying "kosher" food is exactly what you should be doing. It's been proven that kosher labeled food has less poisons than other food. As a matter of fact we've done some kosher poisoning rituals in the past circle pre-2005-2006 time period. And funny enough the only negative and consistent is unfermented soy(soy lechiten, soybean, soy type derivatives). Fermented soy is okay because the phythoestrogenical compounds are eliminated thus neutralizing feminizing substances in soy.

So if you want good food buy kosher labeled food especially if it contains other private enterprise labels such as non-GMO or Vegan. Usually these indicators mean the food is much healthier.

So consider buying kosher food. Either way since jews and shabbos own most of the companies especially the big 6 or big 7 conglomerates MNCs you just have to deal with a tax of sorts on them. What your doing is buying food that may have poisons in it due to not being under the kosher supervision label. Even the cheapest, crappiest, most insignificant kosher labeled food is probably several times healthier than the most expensive if not outright best non-labeled version.

Remember it's the opposite of what you said "Kosher labeled food that has lesser to no poisons". Either way your still paying the enemy whether kosher or non-kosher, it all goes into the pocket of whomever owns these companies. Might as well buy proper, healthy food despite the fact all the money in some way, shape, or form enters into the pocket of the jews. They aren't suddenly gonna go away in the meantime, might as well, eat healthier in the meantime.

When I say Kosher, I talking about foods that are still being prepared as they always have been but are now being “blessed” by Jews or muslims (halal). These foods are cursed. Healthy foods, unhealthy foods. We are starting to see more and more of them with the kosher/halal symbols on them. When this happens, the food tastes off and sometimes if we’ve eaten a full meal, we feel sick. We check the label and sure enough, it’ll now has the kosher/halal symbol and in the garbage it goes.

Gear88 said:

Greetings, thanks for the answer. How does the kosher symbol look on the food packaging?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Most Kosher food is actually very safe to eat. This is why they mark it kosher. They don't want to poison themselves.

I saw a video where somebody got a lot of brands of one kind of food. The non-kosher ones were contaminated with other harmful chemicals, but the kosher one was totally clean and safe.

I said Kosher but I was wrong to use this word. What I’m saying is foods that have not changed ingredients but now have a symbol to show they have been blessed. I want to “unbless” my food. Is it possible?

The blessing does not really do anything. It's like a rabbi comes in once a month to say some dumb prayer, and every food they made that month gets the symbol on it. Like one "prayer" for many thousands of different pieces of food. It just does not have any effect, they only do it because jews won't buy it if it doesn't have that symbol on it.

If you are worried about some effect from it, just do the Final RTR and it will erase all of the "prayer."

But really this is most of the time very clean and safe food.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The blessing does not really do anything. It's like a rabbi comes in once a month to say some dumb prayer, and every food they made that month gets the symbol on it. Like one "prayer" for many thousands of different pieces of food. It just does not have any effect, they only do it because jews won't buy it if it doesn't have that symbol on it.

If you are worried about some effect from it, just do the Final RTR and it will erase all of the "prayer."

But really this is most of the time very clean and safe food.

Thanks for answering my question... and for understanding what I was very badly trying to say. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back