Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healthy Recipes for Hot Drinks and Autumn-Themed Food

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
We're entering the season of tortur- I mean cold, and I think it would be nice to see what some good options for a nice hot drink would be that others here might know. I would love to find a good healthy recipe for something pumpkin spiced, or to perhaps even make pumpkin spice myself. I also do love me some good butternut squash and pumpkin so I'm not entirely limiting the type of consumption to just beverages here.

September is also the time of year for the traditional pagan celebrations of harvests and feasts, damn jealous of farmers and their grandeur fields, must be a beautiful sight. So remember to take delight in family, feasts and beautiful decor for this season and the upcoming Samhain because not only is this the joy we know from our Satanic histories but it also pisses the enemy off when we celebrate and enjoy them as per our true pagan ways.

The purpose of this thread is for affordable healthy homemade alternatives to going out and buying a prepackaged or precooked product. I'd much rather be baking my own pumpkin pie than purchasing it from a grocery store if you know what I mean. Tastes better when it's made from scratch (and the heart).

If you want to use this thread for generally any healthy recipes either your own you've come up with or ones you've found that you want to share here either for single adults, couples, a family, kids, by all means go right ahead; Doesn't need to strictly be Autumn-themed either, this thread isn't just for me this is for everyone.

Fall-Classics-The-Perfect-Pumpkin-Pie1.jpg

I’m a cook. That’s what I do for a living. Even though I work at a fine dining French restaurant, there are some dishes that I think are simple enough for most to make that are outstanding and will help people up there game a little and even impress someone special. If it doesn’t have to be autumn themed, I’ll share one of my favorite recipes. It’s quite romantic. It’s incredibly tasty and isn’t that hard and is relatively cheap.

It’s called beef bourguignon and is very similar to a coq au vin but with beef.

The idea is you don’t need an expensive cut of beef. We’re going to slow cook and braise it. A cheap cut of short ribs bone in or out is perfect.

Season the beef beautifully, salt and pepper. Hot pan. A roasting pan, olive oil and color the meat but don’t completely cook it. A few minutes each side to brown it.

Now for the sauce. Grab a whole piece of garlic and cut it in half. Place it in the tray with the beef. Add a little tomato paste. Be sure to cook it out to remove any bitterness. Perhaps a tablespoon. Not much. Then fill the pan with a red wine of your choice. Make sure it’s a wine you enjoy. It will be the base of the sauce. Cook for 10-15 min to remove the alcohol and reduce the sauce. Then add in either chicken or beef stock. Beef is ideal. Add to your taste. There’s no specific recipe. Then add in the herbs. Thyme, rosemary, sage, etc. whatever you like really. Bring to a boil and reduce again. Then cover with foil.

Into a hot oven. 340-360F (170-180C) Cook for 2 to 2 and half hours. The beef will roast and steam at the same time and since we colored it beautifully before the texture will be amazing. It’ll just fall apart.

When the beef is almost done grab a pan and prepare to sauté the mushrooms and lardons. Chop whatever mushrooms you like and bacon or pancetta into lardons (small bits) sauté them nicely and season. Salt, pepper, dried thyme and oregano works great. Then set aside.

Now remove the beef and drain the sauce through a sieve and into a saucepan. Really press all the garlic, onion and herbs into the sieve to extract as much flavor as possible.

Time to serve. Place the pieces of beef onto a plate and gently and carefully ladle the sauce on to each individual piece of meat. Dress with the mushrooms and lardons. Now chop some fresh parsley to add a bit of freshness and to lift the dish a bit and garnish beautifully. Serve. Bon appetite.

(Note: In the sauce you can also add other vegetables you enjoy. Tomato, carrot, leak, onion etc. it’s your sauce. Do to it what you please.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back