Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dreams

PhilArson

I have always found dream very fascinating. Some are great and make you wake up feeling amazing. Some are the opposite and take you to very dark places beyond comprehension. I recently these past years have had sleep paralysis. They never felt comforting and it the "unknown" that can get you thinking allot after its all done. Along with intrusive thoughts that seem uncontrollable that can lead you to thinking its a mental blockage or illness or even thought forms. What is making me think none stop at the moment is early this year i had some dreams back to back about Satan. One out of the 3 would be me in the darkness and i could hear my familys voices worried and another voice whispering " satan likes the dark because god can't see what he dose to you". 2nd dream was me with my family in some room with Satan in his form you see on the JOS flying around fear was instantly brought up making me say i wish i was with jesus. (very unsettling). Third and final is me in a cave chamber with friends and one of them said something of the sort of " i wonder if satan is around" then you hear a evil like high laughter. I just wanted to share this and hear some thoughts on this. Off the bat is it could be the enemy fucking with my mind to incite allot of fear to turn away and to make me doubt whats real or not. Im not the kind of person that demands to speak to satan or the gods but there is a part of me that wishes they can give me some answers.

It's an Enemy Attack. That's for sure. To avoid Sleep Paralysis, try vibrating Surya and strengthen your Aura as much as possible. Also stay away from Horror Movies if you are new, they can affect the psyche in a bad way. I usually am unable to sleep if I watch one out of fear of bad dreams and Sleep Paralysis but I managed to solve the problem. And I have gone through countless sleep paralysis experiences as well. And Most Importantly, Stay Strong in Body, Mind And Soul.
HAIL SATAN

PhilArson said:
I have always found dream very fascinating. Some are great and make you wake up feeling amazing. Some are the opposite and take you to very dark places beyond comprehension. I recently these past years have had sleep paralysis. They never felt comforting and it the "unknown" that can get you thinking allot after its all done. Along with intrusive thoughts that seem uncontrollable that can lead you to thinking its a mental blockage or illness or even thought forms. What is making me think none stop at the moment is early this year i had some dreams back to back about Satan. One out of the 3 would be me in the darkness and i could hear my familys voices worried and another voice whispering " satan likes the dark because god can't see what he dose to you". 2nd dream was me with my family in some room with Satan in his form you see on the JOS flying around fear was instantly brought up making me say i wish i was with jesus. (very unsettling). Third and final is me in a cave chamber with friends and one of them said something of the sort of " i wonder if satan is around" then you hear a evil like high laughter. I just wanted to share this and hear some thoughts on this. Off the bat is it could be the enemy fucking with my mind to incite allot of fear to turn away and to make me doubt whats real or not. Im not the kind of person that demands to speak to satan or the gods but there is a part of me that wishes they can give me some answers.

You must be doing something good for them to target you with this nonsense. This is just psychological warfare, so don't worry about it meaning anything. If the Gods thought it was out of your control, they would've stopped it, but they know you are strong and can deal with it.

The dreams are real in the same way a movie is real, but the content of what is in the movie doesn't have to be. You have to recognize as just theatrics, regardless of how real or not it feels. They just want to scare you away from Satan. They target you because it is worth their time to do so.

I would suggest visualizing blew demonic energy around you after a frightening experience like that. Depending on how much time you have, you can do an RTR right when you wake up. Additionally, upping your protection can aid in preventing some of these experiences.

You could also attempt to work on the lucidity of your dreams, which could allow you to take action in those dreams, potential blasting the surroundings with blue energy, or at least just stopping the dream or fighting it. Void meditation prior to sleeping can give your brain an edge on being more lucid during the dream state.

I think the worst of the dreams is just the emotional aspect. Remember, we are open to emotional attacks. If you worry that you may be spiritual affected, use the RTR and blue flames to clean yourself after these experiences. Take care man.

Blitzkreig said:
PhilArson said:

You must be doing something good for them to target you with this nonsense. This is just psychological warfare, so don't worry about it meaning anything. If the Gods thought it was out of your control, they would've stopped it, but they know you are strong and can deal with it.

The dreams are real in the same way a movie is real, but the content of what is in the movie doesn't have to be. You have to recognize as just theatrics, regardless of how real or not it feels. They just want to scare you away from Satan. They target you because it is worth their time to do so.

I would suggest visualizing blew demonic energy around you after a frightening experience like that. Depending on how much time you have, you can do an RTR right when you wake up. Additionally, upping your protection can aid in preventing some of these experiences.

You could also attempt to work on the lucidity of your dreams, which could allow you to take action in those dreams, potential blasting the surroundings with blue energy, or at least just stopping the dream or fighting it. Void meditation prior to sleeping can give your brain an edge on being more lucid during the dream state.

I think the worst of the dreams is just the emotional aspect. Remember, we are open to emotional attacks. If you worry that you may be spiritual affected, use the RTR and blue flames to clean yourself after these experiences. Take care man.

Thank you for that man i experienced these kind of attacks even when i was a kid. Anxiety has always been a issue. Respects

Dreams can also indicate an organic imbalance, particularly with recurring vivid dreams of certain theme.

If you are having recurring dreams which are themed to certain natural phenomena like fires and wind etc. These can indicate an imbalance in the organs which is reaching and disturbing the heart spirit.

Centralforce666 said:
Dreams can also indicate an organic imbalance, particularly with recurring vivid dreams of certain theme.

If you are having recurring dreams which are themed to certain natural phenomena like fires and wind etc. These can indicate an imbalance in the organs which is reaching and disturbing the heart spirit.

The elements are not involved in these dreams.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back