Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Homosexuality: Is it normal or is it wrong?

Sero

I'm sorry if the title may come across as a bit provocative, and I'm sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this but I thought this would be the closest fit.

I've been thinking about the topic of homosexuality. In general, most people I meet in real life tend to have homosexual tendencies to an extent.

It feels as though it's a lot more prominent now, and at times I feel as though it's being pushed almost like it was propaganda, which leads me to sometimes believe that this could simply just be part of some NWO plan to keep the population rates at a steady decline (again, just speculation).

I know that you guys accept homosexuality, but is it really truly normal? Someone such as myself, I like to think about humans in primitive times and how they would've reacted to such scenarios, and to be fair, there just isn't one scenario in my head where I could think of two primitive females being in a relationship together. Men and women are the glue to one another, hence why men traditionally are associated with being breadwinners and women are associated with nurture and care.

Being a homosexual/lesbian basically eliminates all future possibility of becoming a parent, which further begs the question: How could homosexuality be normal, if it's in our instincts to be parents?

I understand that we live in different times, and I'm not a homophobe nor do I hate gay people, quite frankly I really just don't care. I just happen to wonder why there's a sudden surge and rise in gay people everywhere. I mean just try and watch a Netflix show and see for yourself, you'll always find gay characters. Some could say this is to push for equality, but it really does feel like there's a sick agenda behind it.

I would love to hear from you guys.

Sero said:
I'm sorry if the title may come across as a bit provocative, and I'm sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this but I thought this would be the closest fit.

I've been thinking about the topic of homosexuality. In general, most people I meet in real life tend to have homosexual tendencies to an extent.

It feels as though it's a lot more prominent now, and at times I feel as though it's being pushed almost like it was propaganda, which leads me to sometimes believe that this could simply just be part of some NWO plan to keep the population rates at a steady decline (again, just speculation).

I know that you guys accept homosexuality, but is it really truly normal? Someone such as myself, I like to think about humans in primitive times and how they would've reacted to such scenarios, and to be fair, there just isn't one scenario in my head where I could think of two primitive females being in a relationship together. Men and women are the glue to one another, hence why men traditionally are associated with being breadwinners and women are associated with nurture and care.

Being a homosexual/lesbian basically eliminates all future possibility of becoming a parent, which further begs the question: How could homosexuality be normal, if it's in our instincts to be parents?

I understand that we live in different times, and I'm not a homophobe nor do I hate gay people, quite frankly I really just don't care. I just happen to wonder why there's a sudden surge and rise in gay people everywhere. I mean just try and watch a Netflix show and see for yourself, you'll always find gay characters. Some could say this is to push for equality, but it really does feel like there's a sick agenda behind it.

I would love to hear from you guys.

It´s the same reason why there is always a black guy / etc in a movie /show. So they are safe from SJWs. Jes it is natural:
Race, gender(male, female, both), sexual-preference it is all hardwired in the soul(kalergi plan and gender shit is of course promoted in most shows), if you get reincarnated, this stayes the same. For example gay men in acient times did ofter serf as warriours, they have no family at home to care about. No one has to starve if they die. For more info see:

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

It is not for you to comprehend .if you don't fall into that order. In respect of freedom of thought and individuality we don't try to understand others sexual preferences from our own perspective. Being gay, Lesbian or bisexual is actually grounded into the soul and something that can ever change. It's completely natural
Our father Satan is the patron of this people who are referred to as the third sex. Not all human have a desire for having children I myself do I'm biosexual

Sero said:
Homosexuality and bisexuality have been observed in over 400 species of animals. This is in nature. So to ask if it’s normal, well there you go.

Even amongst animals that are known to partner for life such as penguins, there’s a famous example of the gay penguin couple at Central Park zoo in New York City, who for all intense and purposes were a gay couple.

You’re presumption of homosexuality being a threat to our species, since it would eliminate procreation, comes from not looking at the complete picture. The third sex (gay, lesbians, bi, trans) have their own unique and needed role and they don’t make up the entire population so how would they interfere with reproduction? Estimates put them closer to 10% of the population which wouldn’t be statistically significant in effecting our ability to maintain our species if 80%+ are hetero.

It’s scientifically observed with brain analysis, the third sex think differently then heteros. Having a more balanced use of the left and right brain. As such they’re more suited to certain things over heteros. Particularly positions of leadership and guidance. They don’t make children so they have more time for other roles. They are necessary and totally natural.

Eric13 said:
Sero said:
Homosexuality and bisexuality have been observed in over 400 species of animals. This is in nature. So to ask if it’s normal, well there you go.

Even amongst animals that are known to partner for life such as penguins, there’s a famous example of the gay penguin couple at Central Park zoo in New York City, who for all intense and purposes were a gay couple.

You’re presumption of homosexuality being a threat to our species, since it would eliminate procreation, comes from not looking at the complete picture. The third sex (gay, lesbians, bi, trans) have their own unique and needed role and they don’t make up the entire population so how would they interfere with reproduction? Estimates put them closer to 10% of the population which wouldn’t be statistically significant in effecting our ability to maintain our species if 80%+ are hetero.

It’s scientifically observed with brain analysis, the third sex think differently then heteros. Having a more balanced use of the left and right brain. As such they’re more suited to certain things over heteros. Particularly positions of leadership and guidance. They don’t make children so they have more time for other roles. They are necessary and totally natural.
I wish monotheistic idiots would realize that since street preachers for example claim that homosexuality somehow goes against nature and one of them named David Lynn said that gay animals are "choosing" that and are somehow against nature which is horseshit :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's fine, always has been and always will be. At the risk of sounding like a NPC, it's not even a question worthy of discussion. It's mundane stormfront or vnn tier nonsense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back