Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

hemorrhoids

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
hi, hemorrhoids are a pain in the ass. would i use a sun square to get rid of them? if so, what would the affirmation be like? Also, im about to do a munka thing for like 40 or something days, so would the sun square interfere with the munka, i plan on doing munka on sunday the 23rd, but i dont if thats a good date?

Big Dipper said:
hi, hemorrhoids are a pain in the ass. would i use a sun square to get rid of them? if so, what would the affirmation be like? Also, im about to do a munka thing for like 40 or something days, so would the sun square interfere with the munka, i plan on doing munka on sunday the 23rd, but i dont if thats a good date?

I think it would help. You could also use SaTaNaMa, it is a good general balancing/healing mantra. I would suggest looking into a TCM clinic near you for help with hemorrhoids. They can heal existing hemorrhoids and prevent new ones by fixing the imbalances in the body that lead to them. This would involve dietary changes and other lifestyle changes. Additionally, keep doing your yoga, as the yoga alone goes a long way in balancing and healing the body.

Additional info on TCM and hemorrhoids can be found here and here, and also by googling the topic.

The 23rd sounds like a good date to me. The moon in Pisces, such as the upcoming Sept 1st or 2nd, would also do well, since Pisces relates to freeing the soul. I think the main concern is not whether these two workings would be effective, but more so if you can manage them together. Not that it won't help, but you could probably take care of the hemorrhoids with physical means alone. If you aren't doing the yoga already, I would say to just do that instead.

Blitzkreig said:
Big Dipper said:

I think it would help. You could also use SaTaNaMa, it is a good general balancing/healing mantra. I would suggest looking into a TCM clinic near you for help with hemorrhoids. They can heal existing hemorrhoids and prevent new ones by fixing the imbalances in the body that lead to them. This would involve dietary changes and other lifestyle changes. Additionally, keep doing your yoga, as the yoga alone goes a long way in balancing and healing the body.

Additional info on TCM and hemorrhoids can be found here and here, and also by googling the topic.

The 23rd sounds like a good date to me. The moon in Pisces, such as the upcoming Sept 1st or 2nd, would also do well, since Pisces relates to freeing the soul. I think the main concern is not whether these two workings would be effective, but more so if you can manage them together. Not that it won't help, but you could probably take care of the hemorrhoids with physical means alone. If you aren't doing the yoga already, I would say to just do that instead.

alright big help yet again. shank ya veddy much
*finger pistols*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back