Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic squares and healing

Pasiphaë.

Hello brothers and sisters! I was wondering how can someone use the magical squares to benefit their health. I read on JOS that Mars for example rules some diseases. Can I do Mars square to heal myself from these diseases, and if so, what should the affirmation be like?
I know that Sun square is best for healing, but seeing that every planet is connected to a disease made me curious. Why is this happening? Some bad placement maybe? How can it be reversed?
Thank you in advance!

Bad astro placements and other factors as you said can cause diseases. And so as with what square to choose? The sun is the most powerful and can be used as an all purpose healer. However it’s not always properly astrologically placed, so that’s when you can use other squares that are more specific to certain ailments if you suffer from something a certain planet rules, if it is properly placed. So it’s really up to you what to use, if the planets are placed properly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back