Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help with someone who stabbed my friend

GG Allin

xudomode said:
Someone stabbed my friend multiple times and thank god that he's still alive, but i had these dreams like if they were trying to tell me the ppl involved and the person who did it. And now I had a voice who I believe it was satans telling me he is throwing a death spell at him idk What's going on I feel like crying because I asked for satan to atleast tell me who did it, but now I had to many times something try to tell me who did it, and i wanna go to him and literally murder him and justify his attempt to murder my friend.

See:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24711&p=109945#p109945

Don´t do something which will get you into jail a long time. A weapon is only a weapon if you are skilled with it. Otherwise it can be to your dissadvantage.

Don't do anything in the phyical please i would stick to magick. Keep your feelings in check. Right or wrong this will get you life in prison or many years at least. I was in Jail for a couple weeks trust me this is not worth it at all. The most boring and miserable thing in my life also the people there are not good at all. Do you want to be around that for possibly the rest of your life depending on if your lucky enough to have a judge or jury that is sympathetic to you but still you will spend several years there even so. Not worth it. Now they did have tv and some games still not much you just sit there all day but still this is the most miserable thing ever and this was the county jail. Prison is much worse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back