Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you wash your teeth?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Are you using toothpaste that contains fluoride?

Charcoal toothpaste without any fluoride or other poop in it. Electric toothbrush for better cleaning efficiency. Floss at night. I also use a tongue scrubber. All these items can be found at at most grocery stores.

TopoftheAbyss said:

I use Tom's of Maine "Simply White" toothpaste. Unfortunately it's the only one I can find locally that is fluoride-free. Personally I wish I had other options to explore and choose from.

Ingredients: calcium carbonate, glycerin, aqua, xylitol, hydrated silica, aroma, sodium lauryl sulfate, zinc citrate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, sodium bicarbonate.

I would hope most aren’t using toothpaste that contains fluoride. I understand it’s almost impossible to completely avoid, but it’s not needed in our toothpaste. Many many years ago when I switched to non fluoride toothpaste I would get compliments. And didn’t really understand why until I noticed others who switched to fluoride free were also getting compliments, some even from dentists.

The fluoride isn’t helping and it’s pushed by the medical industry for a reason. There’s plenty of alternatives readily available that one can safely choose. We know fluoride is dangerous and can calcify parts of the brain amongst other problems. So why is there dental industry pushing it? Why is it in our water? Makes absolutely no sense. Especially in America where there’s a McDonald’s on every corner, we’re to believe they’re putting something in our drinking water for our health? Ya ya and the mermaids swim in the clouds every morning. Riiiggght..

It’s part of the jewish agenda.

TopoftheAbyss said:

I don't know how recent this toothpaste was released to the market. But Burt's Bees has non-fluoridated toothpaste. It does have some chemicals some are natural like peppermint oil, it avoids microplastic beads and dyes and certain other products. Sure it's not 100% free(nothing really is) of all negative things but a lot less than regular toothpaste.

Albeit funny enough it's not (((ADA))) approved so they can't slap the ADA logo on their container.

There's also others.

oral hygiene:
wait 45 minutes to 1 hour post meal:
1)rinse/swish mouth with water--->spit--->2)brush with all natural toothpaste with solar panel brush exposing teeth /mouth to light (sun or artificial)--->3)rinse with toothpaste/spit--->4)floss/rinse--->5)oil pull (5 minutes)/spit/rinse
[use gum stimulator inside and outside of gums 1 time per week; visit a biological dentist semi-annually]

UBERMENSCHEIT: BECOME A SUPERMAN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

blog: http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

TopoftheAbyss said:
I've been using baking soda for about two years now, and I haven't had any cavities since then. (And I love desserts, so that's saying something!)

Just sprinkle a little baking soda powder on the toothbrush and add water. First, gently run the brush over all your teeth to put a coating of baking soda over them, then brush each row more thoroughly.

if you want something natural with little chance of any odd chemicals just make your own toothpaste. here is a good article with recipe.

https://wellnessmama.com/2500/remineralizing-toothpaste/

the whole blog itself is pretty good. so give it a shot. Enjoy!

Hail Satan

I read years ago that fluoride is a byproduct of nuclear enrichment processes and that by the end of the nuclear tests they had thousands of tons of fluoride. They just said that there was sufficient evidence of it preventing tooth decay and started to put it in everything as a cheap way to dispose of it and ended up making billions in profit.

That's what i heard anyway, might just be a conspiracy theory.

loki88 said:
oral hygiene:
wait 45 minutes to 1 hour post meal:
1)rinse/swish mouth with water--->spit--->2)brush with all natural toothpaste with solar panel brush exposing teeth /mouth to light (sun or artificial)--->3)rinse with toothpaste/spit--->4)floss/rinse--->5)oil pull (5 minutes)/spit/rinse
[use gum stimulator inside and outside of gums 1 time per week; visit a biological dentist semi-annually]

No offense, but this is not very time efficient. I am not saying it is wrong, as I know you did your research and all the aspects of this benefit the body in some way, but it is just that it is an inefficient means of boosting the health of the cells of the dental area. Placing these restrictions and additional steps hampers what little free time you may have left after work and family obligations. This free time is best used on spiritual pursuits to boost bioenergy, not physical means.

Anything related to bioenergy is always best pursued through yoga and meditation, not from purely physical habits like waiting after a meal, oil pulling, gum stimulator, etc. The shoulderstand/headstand, for example, both increase energy and blood to the teeth and gums, along with many other benefits, so the cells there would not be in need of an additional 15 minutes of dental habits. Additionally, meditation on the chakras increasing their input of energy into the body, thereby nourishing the cells.

The only thing, in my opinion, that the physical realm can do better, for health, is for stuff that is happening too quickly for the spiritual to prevent in the same moment. The best example of this is bleeding out, where a piece of guaze is the best solution, not a healing working. However, preventative spiritual work would allow one to avoid this scenario in the first place, even during high-risk scenarios like physical combat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back