Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HIV

darkmonkey666

Ok to update on this I posted about two years ago on this I am not sure what group. The advice given was the one minute cure thing. I had done that for a couple months then gotten tired of the taste of it about 1-3 times a day. I do have the ability to easily order more peroxide and know how to safely use this.

I still believe I have this did a home test for HIV last year after I had stopped for a bit using that it still was positive.

So I am thinking try again. Can someone help me come up with a working on this. Is Sun Spiritual Square a good thing. The Sun is in Leo now. Affirmation something like "I am completely and totally healed of HIV in every and all ways permanently I test HIV negative"

Is that good. I have been doing for a couple months the working with runes. Wunjo Sol Thaur with the same affirmation 111 times. How long to do these workings to know this is healed and how long to do the one minute cure thing do I add this too it.

I have seen a couple people say they were healed of this on these groups over the years and even other places but no concrete guidance on workings or what to do and for how long.

Can you think of a better working for this. I was taking to another SS last summer who said "don't worry to much this only effects Normies not us cause we are Satanists" ok probably true and I certainly dont want to take these Jew Meds as these are probably really bad and make them a lot of money but it would be helpful to heal this so I would never have to bring it up in a conversation ever in any situation and plus it would worry my girl a lot less but even she still kind of goes along with the same thinking that I am super spiritual and protected by Satan and the Gods so it probably wont happen as I am not a normie but it would be nice to heal this and maybe it could be bad later.

Is there any truth to this sentiment I kind of am worried now.

This kind of thing is why after that I wasn't working that hard to heal it but I got to thinking on this.

slyscorpion said:
Ok to update on this I posted about two years ago on this I am not sure what group. The advice given was the one minute cure thing. I had done that for a couple months then gotten tired of the taste of it about 1-3 times a day. I do have the ability to easily order more peroxide and know how to safely use this.

I still believe I have this did a home test for HIV last year after I had stopped for a bit using that it still was positive.

So I am thinking try again. Can someone help me come up with a working on this. Is Sun Spiritual Square a good thing. The Sun is in Leo now. Affirmation something like "I am completely and totally healed of HIV in every and all ways permanently I test HIV negative"

Is that good. I have been doing for a couple months the working with runes. Wunjo Sol Thaur with the same affirmation 111 times. How long to do these workings to know this is healed and how long to do the one minute cure thing do I add this too it.

I have seen a couple people say they were healed of this on these groups over the years and even other places but no concrete guidance on workings or what to do and for how long.

Can you think of a better working for this. I was taking to another SS last summer who said "don't worry to much this only effects Normies not us cause we are Satanists" ok probably true and I certainly dont want to take these Jew Meds as these are probably really bad and make them a lot of money but it would be helpful to heal this so I would never have to bring it up in a conversation ever in any situation and plus it would worry my girl a lot less but even she still kind of goes along with the same thinking that I am super spiritual and protected by Satan and the Gods so it probably wont happen as I am not a normie but it would be nice to heal this and maybe it could be bad later.

This kind of thing is why after that I wasn't working that hard to heal it but I got to thinking on this.

Do a freeing the soul working to free yourself from HIV (in a positive/benefic/healthy way, I'm completely free from HIV and from any immune sistem's diseases/STDs, permanently) or something like that.
Look at your chart aswell, the sixth house and where its ruler is, in the chart.
After detaching, it should come clearer to you which working you should do.
A parallel Sun square is the best bet. Something like: the energies of the sun square permanently heal me/my immune system from HIV and any STDs etc. (In a positive etc way for me). Or your affirmation.

slyscorpion said:

First thing I would get another Hiv test especially if it don't bring you down.
You need to look up Hiv in our search query and you will find cures guaranteed, I have heard excess oxygen cures Hiv on our forums or an organic diet people cured of aids a doctor made a cure and was arrested ect. this I found all on our forum! I am glad you got tested see you are taking care of yourself and feel confident this disease will be obliterated.
Have you ever heard of Royal Rife? He healed aprrox. 400 animals of a disease he injected them with with his Royal Rife machine. A jew horowitz made AZT he also looks retarted by the way. It was something like the goodwell foundation owned by rockwell or rothschilds probably rothschilds it kills good and bad cells speeding up the process of aids. Please go to search query and read everything about hiv all we have said.
It was already talked about here. You need to heal I know you know how much energy it takes to cast spells. Please ask the gods for help also; Satan does hear you as he hears me clearly as all of us.

slyscorpion said:

-"Dr. Sebi cured like 70 people from AIDS and HIV simply by changing their diet to an organic alkaline one. He was arrested for claiming he cured HIV and in court he proved he did so they released him. He mysteriously died after that...
Maybe try an organic alkaline diet >.<? and power meditation is imperative like our other siblings have explained in the replies"

-If you want to know the real truth about HIV, please check the video below.
Sadly, this doctor died 4 months after that video from a “heart attack”. (Probably assasinated)
https://youtu.be/tQCKb1JV-4A

Also, I dont know where but I saw a comment saying: “I’ve been diagnosed as a hiv positive in 1989. 2018 and know i’m feeling as healthy as a horse. ( without using any medications ) “

You know what I am posting cause I am thinking now what that person said is kind of dumb on this even though they are a legitimate SS I know that. I at the very least am going to really work on healing this right now and see what I can do or find out what I should do. My thinking is changing somewhat this is a serious thing. I want to know the best course of action. This is why I am posting here.

slyscorpion said:
You know what I am posting cause I am thinking now what that person said is kind of dumb on this even though they are a legitimate SS I know that. I at the very least am going to really work on healing this right now and see what I can do or find out what I should do. My thinking is changing somewhat this is a serious thing. I want to know the best course of action. This is why I am posting here.

You might want to watch this video of you want a second opinion on what you are going through. This man also wrote a book proving this.

https://youtu.be/_-_HoE-dRv0

of the true light said:
Why not just do a colloidal silver regiment for a bit and be done with it?

http://testimonials.silvermedicine.org/hiv-aids-oral-colloidal-silver.php

Sorry if I did reply before I dont think I hit send.

Ok I will look at this I ordered some on Amazon I will try a combination of the two (peroxide too) along with meditation.

And yeah my girl seems immune to this for some reason dont know why that is why she was not really over worried.
But we always do use protection. It would be nice to heal this though so we dont have to worry at all.

Outsiders will think this is dumb but I am smart I knew that the stuff they give you for this make it much worse my health started going down really fast when I started and I started getting things like TB so this is why I am trying to use spirituality and actual techniques to heal this. I think that is kind of the basis of this video I will watch it though when I have time. I have seen your messages and I agree with you. But I dont really think there is nothing too these viruses like a lot of people seem to say in videos and then die later. If that is what this is saying I do think the treatments make things far worse though and probably are the cause of so many people being dead so quick. There are better ways.

I will look at this though. I gather that this might be one of the many videos like that though posted on youtube.

HPS Shannon said:
slyscorpion said:

You might want to watch this video of you want a second opinion on what you are going through. This man also wrote a book proving this.

:D

slyscorpion said:

The sun does rule the overall immune system, which is what HIV attacks. I suppose a sun square would do. You can also add a Mars square to improve your overall health and vitality because Mars is in Aries for pretty much the rest of the year. The Mars square should work to undermine HIV. Regardless, I am sure as you advance it will disappear completely.

Lydia had also given advice for healing persistent illnesses sometime back, where you directly work on the chakra that rules the affected body part, affirming that all the body parts it rules over are completely healed (i don't think I can find the link).

slyscorpion said:
Outsiders will think this is dumb but I am smart I knew that the stuff they give you for this make it much worse my health started going down really fast when I started and I started getting things like TB so this is why I am trying to use spirituality and actual techniques to heal this. I think that is kind of the basis of this video I will watch it though when I have time. I have seen your messages and I agree with you. But I dont really think there is nothing too these viruses like a lot of people seem to say in videos and then die later. If that is what this is saying I do think the treatments make things far worse though and probably are the cause of so many people being dead so quick. There are better ways.

I will look at this though. I gather that this might be one of the many videos like that though posted on youtube.

HPS Shannon said:
slyscorpion said:

The point of the video and information is that it is a fake manufactured disease and anyone can test positive under many different circumstances. Even if you are pregnant it creates factors that make you test positive and the PCR test that is used to test for these things do not work for that purpise and the scientist Kerry Mullis who created the PCR test said this.

HPS Shannon said:
slyscorpion said:

HPS Shannon said:

The point of the video and information is that it is a fake manufactured disease and anyone can test positive under many different circumstances. Even if you are pregnant it creates factors that make you test positive and the PCR test that is used to test for these things do not work for that purpise and the scientist Kerry Mullis who created the PCR test said this.
So I was looking into adoption and saw a little girl diagnosed with HIV. Obviously still concerned. Should I be? :?

satanichonor said:
HPS Shannon said:
slyscorpion said:

So I was looking into adoption and saw a little girl diagnosed with HIV. Obviously still concerned. Should I be? :?
She needs a parent too.

Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:

The sun does rule the overall immune system, which is what HIV attacks. I suppose a sun square would do. You can also add a Mars square to improve your overall health and vitality because Mars is in Aries for pretty much the rest of the year. The Mars square should work to undermine HIV. Regardless, I am sure as you advance it will disappear completely.

Lydia had also given advice for healing persistent illnesses sometime back, where you directly work on the chakra that rules the affected body part, affirming that all the body parts it rules over are completely healed (i don't think I can find the link).

What chakra would rule this.

Orpheus said:
slyscorpion said:

Do a freeing the soul working to free yourself from HIV (in a positive/benefic/healthy way, I'm completely free from HIV and from any immune sistem's diseases/STDs, permanently) or something like that.
Look at your chart aswell, the sixth house and where its ruler is, in the chart.
A parallel Sun square is the best bet. Something like: the energies of the sun square permanently heal me/my immune system from HIV and any STDs etc. (In a positive etc way for me). Or your affirmation.

I kind of wanted to use this sun square for another money one but I suppose I could do sun in Virgo for this that is better for health anyways. My 6th house ruler is interesting as it is the focal point of a t-square. I guess I could do a square on that but it's the moon it is so freaking easy to mess that up. Plus it would mean I might have to miss out on Mars. Is there some other way to strengthen that.

slyscorpion said:
Orpheus said:
slyscorpion said:

I kind of wanted to use this sun square for another money one but I suppose I could do sun in Virgo for this that is better for health anyways. My 6th house ruler is interesting as it is the focal point of a t-square. I guess I could do a square on that but it's the moon it is so freaking easy to mess that up. Plus it would mean I might have to miss out on Mars. Is there some other way to strengthen that.

Hi, my advice was general since I don't know your chart. But it should go like this (I'm not am expert in any way though): for example, thinking about your case, if one had the sixth's house ruler in lets say, the eight, then it's likely that that person will have health problems that have to do with that house's affair etc. (Also, consider signs). Again that's a general rule, but I understood a health issue of mine following this reasoning. And then, look for any particular aspect of the ruler etc. The cusp is important aswell. Bare in mind that the chart is something you have to understand as a whole. It's your life. And health problems could touch other aspects of the person, such as mental, spiritual, emotional etc. Not strictly physical.
First, I would understand deeply the motion of the energies in my chart, besides improving/strengthening.

It's better to take advantage of the Sun in Leo imo, where it's more powerful, than waiting for a sign which is related to healing but is inferior in power.
If you use a mala or smth like that it's not that hard. Just make sure your mala has a beginning "number 0" bead which is square or of a different shape from the others, then "charge" the mala, going backwards, of how many reps you need, then visually focus and control the counting. Every tenth bead could be of different color or bigger for example.

slyscorpion said:
Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:

What chakra would rule this.
I think it's the solar chakra. It's ruled by the sun which rules the overall health. I'd advise you to do a sun square and affirm that all pathogens attacking/weakening your immune system are completely destroyed/rid off your body. You get the idea?

Do you take ARVs by the way? If yes, do they help? How are you affected when you stay for some period without taking them? I'm interested, for knowledge sake. Hope you're doing well :)

slyscorpion said:
Orpheus said:
slyscorpion said:

Sun in Leo or Aries is best for sun squares.

Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Orpheus said:

Sun in Leo or Aries is best for sun squares.
Other signs are fine aswel just not Libra or Aquarius yes

slyscorpion said:

What I can advice use suryae on your solar plexus daily no affirmation needed iv done this before u should feel the energy on the chakra you should experience general higher vibration secondary hatha yoga and then immediately use Surya seed mantra or runes Wich work better for me and program it for protection and health I can’t speak medically tho u will have to research that urself and try live as healthy as u can May the Gods be with you brother you won’t be forsaken

slyscorpion said:

Affirm between the lines of .. iam now always protected and healthy in every way .. use seed sun or runes and suryae to strengthen ur solar plexus no affirmation is needed it’s rhe best option for u instead of doing a sun square and fucking it down the line ..hope I could help

Yeah I am doing the Leo one for money cause I want a better situation and that is too good for that to pass up also it seems to be actually helping with it. But I am doing the rune thing still and I added yesterday Munka to free myself from HIV. So I am fine i will try the sun square in virgo spiritual for this Honestly guys sun in Virgo isnt that much weaker than Leo for sun check it out yourself with the sun Mantra if you dont believe me. It even says on the description on JOS site Sun in Pisces is the weakest sign. If you do the sun square there it is not much better than Libra or Aquarius. I know I tried. Virgo is opposite Pisces so it's a strong sign for sun.

I think the workings I am doing now are helping a lot though. Anyways maybe even the sun stuff I am doing now helps it a little.

I started using colloidal silver. It does appear that this can heal it from my research.

If anyone has an example of how much to take that would be great.

That is so much easier than the hydrogen peroxide cause it doesnt make you want to throw up and dread using it every time which is why I didnt do so well with consistency on that. I add the amount I am supposed to to some to tea or other drinks I have it doesnt change the flavor at all and unlike hydrogen Peroxide silver cant be destroyed by other things like tea or soda etc I dont think so I am less worried about that making it not work but I couldn't handle the flavor or hydrogen peroxide in just distilled water very much.

slyscorpion said:
I started using colloidal silver. It does appear that this can heal it from my research.

HPS Shannon mentioned not more then one Tablespoon a day and not longer then 7days /1 week.

You realy should reread and understand what HPS Shannon did write:

"The point of the video and information is that it is a fake manufactured disease and anyone can test positive under many different circumstances. Even if you are pregnant it creates factors that make you test positive and the PCR test that is used to test for these things do not work for that purpise and the scientist Kerry Mullis who created the PCR test said this."

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:

HPS Shannon mentioned not more then one Tablespoon a day and not longer then 7days /1 week.

You realy should reread and understand what HPS Shannon did write:

"The point of the video and information is that it is a fake manufactured disease and anyone can test positive under many different circumstances. Even if you are pregnant it creates factors that make you test positive and the PCR test that is used to test for these things do not work for that purpise and the scientist Kerry Mullis who created the PCR test said this."

I know what the video is about and what she is saying. I actually have seen videos like that. That is how I know what its about. The thing is though I am not sure I agree with the stuff she is saying or promoting here or some of the other things she said about other topics. But if there is any truth to that at all or actually in general how do I test negative for this at least once some healthcsre facility that is trusted. That is what I want to know and actually do. Other than that I am nowhere near as worried about this as people that were not in the know about this health group and meditations and alternative treatments would be

slyscorpion said:
But if there is any truth to that at all or actually in general how do I test negative for this at least once some healthcsre facility that is trusted.

Why do you want to test negative if the result is not related to the "disease"?

PCR test that is used to test for these things do not work for that purpise and the scientist Kerry Mullis who created the PCR test said this.

Fuchs said:
slyscorpion said:
But if there is any truth to that at all or actually in general how do I test negative for this at least once some healthcsre facility that is trusted.

Why do you want to test negative if the result is not related to the "disease"?

PCR test that is used to test for these things do not work for that purpise and the scientist Kerry Mullis who created the PCR test said this.

Slyscorpion, Whatever you are going through is up to you to decide. You dont have to trust me or anything I say. I just wanted to offer a different medical perspective because what you are doing clearly isnt working.

The point of the video and of the book that this man wrote shows and proves that its a manufactured disease.

If you choose not to research and rather fully trust that you have a "disease" with no symptoms (**until one starts taking pharma drugs**) then you can do that and keep trying and applying things for years and keep taking tests that dont test for viruses in the first place.

Watch the documentary "House of numbers" by Kerry Mullis that shows the HIV thing is a scam. Its false positives.

PCR tests cannot and do not test for viruses and thats a fact, so how are they testing for viruses? They are not. There is something else going on.

Its up to you on the end.

slyscorpion said:

Try MMS/CDS for your problem. I would prefer CDS. Just have a look at my previous posts. Chlorine dioxide produced by MMS/CDS has higher penetrating capacity than Hydrogen peroxide as Chlorine dioxide is a weaker oxidating agent than hydrogen peroxide.

You can also try electro-medicine devices like Rife machine, Bob Beck blood electrifier, Hulda clark zapper or Lakhovsky Mult-Wave Oscilator whichever you prefer.

Orthodox HIV medicine will only poison your body and give you AIDS like symptoms. I read somewhere "HIV" has been identified as a normal part of the human genome.

We have been lied to or been wrong big time about ALL viruses.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/08/jon-rappoport/does-hiv-exist-an-explosive-interview/

Yes, I know it's a largely libertarian source but I found it and the sources to be fascinating reading.

Niner said:
Orthodox HIV medicine will only poison your body and give you AIDS like symptoms. I read somewhere "HIV" has been identified as a normal part of the human genome.

We have been lied to or been wrong big time about ALL viruses.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/08/jon-rappoport/does-hiv-exist-an-explosive-interview/

Yes, I know it's a largely libertarian source but I found it and the sources to be fascinating reading.

I can second this notion. Within the book, "your body's many cries for water" (or something like that) the author makes the case that AIDs is mostly the result of severe inflammation. Connecting it to homosexuality, he further claims that ejaculation into the anal cavity results in severe inflammation as the body struggles to remove a substance built to survive a "hostile" vaginal cavity. The vaginal and oral routes can easily remove ejaculate, for their own reasons. The anus/intestines cannot.

slyscorpion said:

I remember glancing at this now SS hope you are all good and the meditations and rituals are doing their job.

best wishes brother

slyscorpion said:

Its 99% cureable. Within 100 days by changing the diet. It was availble on jewtube but the channel is deleted. Will update whenever its up again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back