Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gallstones

Cro666

For a little while i have had problems with bad stomach ache's i made a post about it before but noone could tell me what it might have been, These ache's became extreemly painfull after some time. A little while ago i had one of those attacks of extreem pain, Luckely i called my father right before it happend so he was already on his way to me, when he arrived he called 911 cuz it sounded like i was getting murdered :lol: When the ambulance arrived the pain was mostly gone so they couldn't really help me.

So i had to go to the general practitioner and they finaly went and checked what it could be, Apparently i have a couple of gallstones and these stones can get stuck in the gall blatter when i eat the wrong thing or to eat to much. This is what's causing the pain.

I did hear from some one that apple cider helps against gallstones so im drinking 2 - 3 glasses a day of that stuff and it does seem to help somewhat, But the problems aren't gone ofcourse. So my question is if you guys know about anything that could help me get rid of those stones. Because if there is no way to get rid of them my gall blatter will be removed wich i obviously want to avoid.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Maybe they meant "apple cider vinegar" to dissolve the stones. But I don't know.

Thats the one, Wasn't sure how it was called in english. But is that enough to get rid of the stones? :eek: If so that would be amazing.

Cro666 said:
Maybe they meant "apple cider vinegar" to dissolve the stones. But I don't know.

Thats the one, Wasn't sure how it was called in english. But is that enough to get rid of the stones? :eek: If so that would be amazing.

No, you definitely dont want to get your gallbladder removed.

You seem to have a liver and gallbladder issue since the liver dumps bile into gallbladder. The liver sludge gets backed up. Ideally you should do a cleanse for these organs.

If not, you can take this herbal formula. I used it in combination with my liver cleanse.

https://www.activeherb.com/qingdan/
I love this TCM herbal store.

It will drain your liver and gallbladder and the stones.

You have to eat cleaner and change your diet up. While you are taking that, try to eat meals that are not too fatty, too much meat and more fruits, veggies, rice, etc. You wanr as little work on the liver and gallbladder as possible.

If you dont or cant buy those inexpensive herbs for any reason, tumeric, apples and beets help to flush liver and gallbladder. A tumeric tincture helps since its concentrated. I would have an apple, beey powder juice as my first meal when I did my cleanse. A light nutritious vegan diet (for temporary) helps to flush while cleansing.

I highly recommend that herbal blend to detox and flush your gallbladder though, if you live in America. Its easier to order.

Also, healthy fats are needed by the gallbladder to work properly so do not listen to anyone who tells you to cut fat from your diet. Clean, non-gmo fats that our ancestors ate is healthy.

Stay away from hydrogenated gmo rancid fats like canola oil and soybean oil for example.

Pure grassfed butter, olive oil, tallow, lard and coconut oil are very healthy in decent amounts. I personally eat alot of butter and my health, heart and body is fine. Its super delicious and enhances many meals. Saturated fats are what the hormones are made up of. Saturated fats are healthy. Just to point that out.

This is proven.

HPS Shannon said:
Saturated fats are what the hormones are made up of. Saturated fats are healthy. Just to point that out.

This is proven.
This is true. Kind of misunderstood in the health world. That all saturated fats are bad. Depending where they come from, they behave differently. It isn’t black and white. Saturated fats from dairy like milk, cheese and even butter don’t behave the same as saturated fats in meat or heavily processed cooking oils. Also saturated fats in dairy tend to behave similarly to unsaturated fats and will lower bad cholesterol as well as long as they’re not eaten too excessively. For this reason butter can be good and flavorful to cook with without thinking you’ll clog your arteries. Unless you overdue it of course.

Even coconut oil, considered a healthy cooking oil is mostly saturated fats, yet the fats don’t behave as unhealthy fats.

Cro666 said:
Where would you say the pain is located exactly (above the navel, at the navel, or below)? I'm just curious because I have pain in the navel area from time to time with no idea what it is. I might have some much lighter and earlier version of your condition or something.

citrus juice also works well to clear out gallstones. Mix citrus juice with distilled water and drunk through a silicon tube or glass straw to avoid enamel damage

HPS Shannon said:
Cro666 said:

No, you definitely dont want to get your gallbladder removed.

You seem to have a liver and gallbladder issue since the liver dumps bile into gallbladder. The liver sludge gets backed up. Ideally you should do a cleanse for these organs.

If not, you can take this herbal formula. I used it in combination with my liver cleanse.

https://www.activeherb.com/qingdan/
I love this TCM herbal store.

It will drain your liver and gallbladder and the stones.

You have to eat cleaner and change your diet up. While you are taking that, try to eat meals that are not too fatty, too much meat and more fruits, veggies, rice, etc. You wanr as little work on the liver and gallbladder as possible.

If you dont or cant buy those inexpensive herbs for any reason, tumeric, apples and beets help to flush liver and gallbladder. A tumeric tincture helps since its concentrated. I would have an apple, beey powder juice as my first meal when I did my cleanse. A light nutritious vegan diet (for temporary) helps to flush while cleansing.

I highly recommend that herbal blend to detox and flush your gallbladder though, if you live in America. Its easier to order.

Thank you for the answer hps apreciate it. I did have a unhealthy diet for sure so this was already something i was working on, For one i did not eat veggies on a daily basis and when i did eat veggies i got some out of a can. Just yesterday i was thinking about getting some vegetables as snacks, There should be some tasty easy recepies around so im gona test some out.

I live in europe so i am not sure if i am able to get the herbal formula, I dont have a creditcard or know anyone with one so that makes it somewhat more difficult. On top of that i have to import it from another country wich makes it way more expensive, Luckely you pointed some other options but i am going to look for that herbal supplement.

Again thank you hps this should help me a lot!

Shael said:
Cro666 said:
Where would you say the pain is located exactly (above the navel, at the navel, or below)? I'm just curious because I have pain in the navel area from time to time with no idea what it is. I might have some much lighter and earlier version of your condition or something.

I dont think its the gallblatter thats acting up in your case. The pain is around the stomach erea (So above the navel), The pain starts when a gallstone tries to exit or move trough the gallblatter and gets stuck. This is whats causing the pain and not only does the area around the stomach hurt when this happens but also the lower, upper back and shoulderblades. The duration of the pain can vary from 20 minutes to 2 or so hours, There is no lingering pain after the stone got loose again (Unless there is some damage ofcourse).

Im not sure what it could be that you are experiencing but i doubt it has anything to do with the galblatter.

Eric13 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Saturated fats are what the hormones are made up of. Saturated fats are healthy. Just to point that out.

This is proven.
This is true. Kind of misunderstood in the health world. That all saturated fats are bad. Depending where they come from, they behave differently. It isn’t black and white. Saturated fats from dairy like milk, cheese and even butter don’t behave the same as saturated fats in meat or heavily processed cooking oils. Also saturated fats in dairy tend to behave similarly to unsaturated fats and will lower bad cholesterol as well as long as they’re not eaten too excessively. For this reason butter can be good and flavorful to cook with without thinking you’ll clog your arteries. Unless you overdue it of course.

Even coconut oil, considered a healthy cooking oil is mostly saturated fats, yet the fats don’t behave as unhealthy fats.

The whole "Saturated fats are bad meme" came as a result of Jews fucking with the medical school curriculum and the subsequent confusion that caused, as well as advertising and other influences. Kind of ironic how cardiovascular disease keeps going up even though the "healthy" USDA diet is like 5% fat or whatever.

Doctors in general are very smart people, but what they are taught is either wrong or simply ineffective. This is the result of (((philanthropists))) like the Rothschilds donating money in the 50's to change the curriculum. The doctors only know what they were taught, and of course they assume it to be correct. Really, medicine was just turned into a money-making scheme, with all the profits in treating the symptoms of "chronic" conditions and never fixing them. A world without Satan would have resulted in doctors being replaced with lower-trained nurses to do the pill dispensing, because some doctors were smart enough to still figure out how to treat conditions outside of their good-goy training.

Cro666 said:
So i had to go to the general practitioner and they finaly went and checked what it could be, Apparently i have a couple of gallstones and these stones can get stuck in the gall blatter when i eat the wrong thing or to eat to much. This is what's causing the pain.

I did hear from some one that apple cider helps against gallstones so im drinking 2 - 3 glasses a day of that stuff and it does seem to help somewhat, But the problems aren't gone ofcourse. So my question is if you guys know about anything that could help me get rid of those stones. Because if there is no way to get rid of them my gall blatter will be removed wich i obviously want to avoid.

It is apple cider VINEGAR, not the cider itself, that helps. Take it by straw or pill form, like Loki said. It is the acidic content that helps, that is why lemon/lime juice also helps.

Increase your daily water intake. Increase your fat consumption by a little bit with healthy fats. Increased fats increases the bile production which will flush out the gall bladder more regularly.

You will want to see a TCM or naturopathic doctor, not a conventional doctor. Like you said, those idiots just push you to get an expensive and damaging surgery before trying anything else. You don't need your gall bladder removed just because it hurts. That is like telling a smoker to remove their lungs because they are inflamed from the smoke.

Blitzkreig said:
The whole "Saturated fats are bad meme" came as a result of Jews fucking with the medical school curriculum and the subsequent confusion that caused, as well as advertising and other influences. Kind of ironic how cardiovascular disease keeps going up even though the "healthy" USDA diet is like 5% fat or whatever.
However the people having heart disease and diabetes and other problems aren’t fallowing this 5% fat. They’re eating McDonald’s and fried mayonnaise balls.

Fats are important and needed for many bodily functions. However it’s wise to get the fat from healthy sources. Saturated or Unsaturated. It’s what is this fat doing to my body? That’ll answer whether it’s healthy or not.

Otherwise of course the medical industry is heavily corrupt. One of the most corrupt industries. Often one must sift through many sources of material to get anything good.

Hello again, I hope ppl will see this for i could use some help.

Its been some time since i have been drinking appel cider vinegar and been trying to flush out my gallblatter and liver. Altough the attacks of the gallstones are not that frequent anymore, It still is happening from time to time. Im getting really sick of the damn pain it brings and the fact that i have to avoid certain foods like egg, chocolate, nuts......

There was this one time that i went for a walk and about an hour in i got a attack that lasted for a damned hour.... sounds fun i know :roll:

I have heard that gallstones can grow to a size of a golfball, So what if the gallstones that i have are way to big to be flushed out? I dont want have those attacks to continuously hit me for who knows how long. So can anyone give me some advice? Should i just wait for some months and see if the appel cider vinegar works, Or should i go and take out the gallblatter?

Cro666 said:

Its been some time since i have been drinking appel cider vinegar and been trying to flush out my gallblatter and liver. Altough the attacks of the gallstones are not that frequent anymore, It still is happening from time to time. Im getting really sick of the damn pain it brings and the fact that i have to avoid certain foods like egg, chocolate, nuts......

There was this one time that i went for a walk and about an hour in i got a attack that lasted for a damned hour.... sounds fun i know :roll:

I have heard that gallstones can grow to a size of a golfball, So what if the gallstones that i have are way to big to be flushed out? I dont want have those attacks to continuously hit me for who knows how long. So can anyone give me some advice? Should i just wait for some months and see if the appel cider vinegar works, Or should i go and take out the gallblatter?

You need to see a TCM doctor, regular doctors want to just do surgery, but the gallbladder is not the reason you have a gallstone. Read here: https://www.chinesemedicineliving.com/medicine/organs/the-gallbladder/

For more info, simply google "gallstones TCM". The apple cider vinegar may be helping, but there are other factors involved. The TCM doctor will advise you on the lifestyle/dietary factors related to gallstones and give you an herbal formula and/or acupuncture treatments for it. Google for TCM doctor in your area, but if there are none, google for clinics that do online appointments, which should be all due to covid. You would then do a webcam appt with the doc and then they would prescribe and ship the herbal formulas to you.

This advice is probably the most conclusive and efficient means to solve your problem. Every time I tried to solve my health issues, even when I correctly diagnosed it, it took way longer than it needed to. Once I went to the TCM clinic, my healing sped up dramatically, but before I would have good days and bad days, like you describe.

Blitzkreig said:
Cro666 said:

You need to see a TCM doctor, regular doctors want to just do surgery, but the gallbladder is not the reason you have a gallstone. Read here: https://www.chinesemedicineliving.com/medicine/organs/the-gallbladder/

For more info, simply google "gallstones TCM". The apple cider vinegar may be helping, but there are other factors involved. The TCM doctor will advise you on the lifestyle/dietary factors related to gallstones and give you an herbal formula and/or acupuncture treatments for it. Google for TCM doctor in your area, but if there are none, google for clinics that do online appointments, which should be all due to covid. You would then do a webcam appt with the doc and then they would prescribe and ship the herbal formulas to you.

This advice is probably the most conclusive and efficient means to solve your problem. Every time I tried to solve my health issues, even when I correctly diagnosed it, it took way longer than it needed to. Once I went to the TCM clinic, my healing sped up dramatically, but before I would have good days and bad days, like you describe.

Other members have stated that i should visite a tcm doctor but i could not find anything when i tried to look it up. But this time i did get search results......

Looks like they are closed down cuz of corona, So im gona see if i can get into contact with them some other way. Thanks again

Cro666 said:
Other members have stated that i should visite a tcm doctor but i could not find anything when i tried to look it up. But this time i did get search results......

Looks like they are closed down cuz of corona, So im gona see if i can get into contact with them some other way. Thanks again

Good! Yeah, just keep looking. For example, pick a large city near you and just search for tcm clinics there. They will definitely do telehealth visits, and even if they don't ship herbal formulas, you can ask for recommendations of ones online, or even ask CentralForce, once you get a diagnosis. It is really just a matter of looking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back