Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

hernia surgery

Srek1990

I finally went to my doc for the pain I posted about some time ago and I got a hernia after the doc found it on a ct scan. The only one that could do it father satan bless me is a jew and I am upset about it...
The other one that can do it is gone on vacation and I have no choice I pray for father satan for his hand over me hope the jew surgeon dosn't kill me. So who do I ask for protection during surgery

Hail satan

Shrink your aura don’t let him know you are Satanic, I went to a doctor yesterday for a wellness check and he may have been Jewish and was treating me strange the entire time.

But doctors/surgeons Jew or gentile are generally nutters and should not be trusted. I never feel like they are telling me the truth it’s just a strange energy they all seem to have.

I want you to look for a surgeon who does what's called the "Canadian Method" invented by a Canadian surgeon. This way does not use the plastic mesh. This way, they cut fresh edges, overlap them, then sew them together. It heals in a much stronger way, heals completely, and does not have the irritation that the plastic mesh causes. All it leaves is a scar that isn't bad, and heals completely like nothing ever happened.

But almost all doctors do not do it this way. Most of them put in a big piece of plastic mesh, and try to attach this mesh to both sides of the hernia. The body is always trying to reject this mesh, since it is some unnatural foreign material. The entire surface of the mesh becomes filled and covered with thick scar tissue, and it is a pretty large object. The area can often be uncomfortable for a long time, even years later it can hurt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back