Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Porphyria “Vampire’s Disease” A Swedish Specific Disease

Sundara

Hey guys, I wanted to take some time to talk about a particular “racial disease” it is actually a group of 7 different disorders characterized by either cutaneous (skin) manifestations, abdominal pain, or both. This is a genetic problem in the pathways called “heme pathways” and it’s in control of the breakdown of your bodies own blood. When an allele is damaged by either a reversal, It’s most bizarre symptom is the urine turning either red or black, like coffee. Not all will experience every symptom. This is considered to be a very rare disease with 50% of cases worldwide (of the all of the porphyrias) occurring in Sweden. Almost ALL who have this disease are of blonde haired blue eyed descent.

This may seem like a stretch but hear me out here. I believe this to be widely caused by curses and bindings to powerful Satanic souls. Disease is caused by blockage, Blondes are Satan’s people, they generally are more powerful by nature, and have been targeted by the jews like everything of Satan. The energy of the soul gets trapped under the blockage or bindings. The causes are also from physical and genetic happenings but this can be caused or manifested by the jewish curses upon humanity. I’m aware this is not the only disease they’ve plagued humanity with (besides themselves as a whole) The symptoms vary where the blocks are. The ones I know who have this disease are in fact some of the most psychic and magnetic people I’ve ever met, and they have complete control over their senses - even though they had never meditated or worked on their senses. This is just one case of probably many examples out there.

As with most people of Satan, those with this disease have been specifically demonized by the media, referring to the disease as “vampire’s disease,” causing a lot of hype and misunderstanding. Doctors doubt patients with the symptoms or write this off as being too rare. It’s notoriously difficult to diagnose as well. This disease has nothing to do with being “crazy” or a harmful person. When a person with this disease is exposed to the sun for either a prolonged period of time or some even a short period of time (depending on which alleles are affected and the number of alleles affected) symptoms begin to manifest. There are other triggers as well, hormones being the most common culprit for women. As the energy starts to rise in women, symptoms start to occur.

I’m posting this because of the number of Satanic and powerful people in here; I’m wondering if anyone in here has experienced unresolved abdominal pain, with or without paralysis and vomiting. Dark urine, abnormal liver tests, what appears to be jaundice (yellowing of the skin and darkening of urine is caused by a byproduct called porphyria) (bilirubin can also be elevated with this condition), kidney problems, or mental/cognitive deficiencies that were not always present. Getting treatment for this disease is basically impossible but it did make the news recently, the first RNA treatment ever made for human use approved by the FDA has been released and it is for this disease. It’s called Scenesse. I’m highly skeptical of it. This CAN be cured and managed through meditation though, and I believe that anyone with this disease is highly capable of achieving pretty awesome results. It is also lifesaving. It can be life threatening and/or threatening to the mental state. Anyone on here who has meditated with just empowering exercises (other ones would be beneficial, like working on the blockages ect) and increased their power and experienced an increase in symptoms, that would also be a sign. There are some people with this disease who’ve actually gone insane, and I do suspect that it is because of the energy their soul has trapped.

I don’t know how many Northern Europeans we have on here but I would imagine quite a few. Scientists think the numbers of this disease are higher in society and have just been undiagnosed. Some carriers may never have symptoms but this leaves them very prone to digestive cancers.

I have rescently open a thread in teens4satan "Pishacha / Vampire Transformation" about this....

The problem is caused by

Cursed Vampire Transformation Enemy spell

which has to be chanted & repeated on specific days...

Ps:
Don't even try to read that even in your mind
It will be activated.
It's too short spell only of two lines.
Don't even look at it.

Stay away Stay safe....

furious flame said:
I have rescently open a thread in teens4satan "Pishacha / Vampire Transformation" about this....

The problem is caused by

Ps:
It will be activated.
Don't even look at it.

Stay away Stay safe....

You need to get serious. This is not a wiccan forum for stupid things like this.

People afflicted by this illness are not vampires.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
furious flame said:

The problem is caused by

Ps:
It will be activated.
Don't even look at it.

Stay away Stay safe....

You need to get serious. This is not a wiccan forum for stupid things like this.

People afflicted by this illness are not vampires.

Reply to both, looking back on this post I’m still not entirely certain of what I was saying here, as far as spiritual mechanisms and curses go. I was kind of going out on a whim and new to looking into spiritual causes of things. I thought I was onto something here. But yeah that spell is bullshit and there’s no such thing as actual fantasy vampires either. And just like I said, people who deal with this aren’t dangerous or even crazy. 99% are not even half as crazy as some of the non serious people that come on here at times. I wanted to bring up diseases that are on the rare end of things at the very least for the sake of the lack of information on them.

Blockages, especially heart and throat blockages, (whatever the cause of the blockage) is where this issue lies though. After working through the primary blockages (and I didn’t really want to say that I’ve dealt with this but now I might as well) I’ve gotten my first normal liver test and have had no physical symptoms of this disease for the first time in 5 years. Hell, even 10 years. Before the liver went bad I was getting sick from eating constantly and I think it was the onset of it. I even have an appetite now and can actually enjoy eating.

I feel confident in giving credit to the gods and meditation for the progress. Having a physical test to show results of this is really beautiful to me. The odds of reversing this so quickly from where it was, as I was having seizures from this, they were so slim. I’ve never heard of this happening with anyone who has this condition. I tried to go to a forum for this disease and give yoga and meditation advice to those dealing with it and I got deleted and blocked by a Goldstein (said it was inconsiderate advice, even though it was the most basic and incredibly “pc” advice I could give, didn’t even mention Satan or give any jos methods)

I’m sure basic workings can benefit these people but I will say to fully get to this point it required so much energy. For a full curing, or at least to level out this much, energy had to take a full and deep course through the entire soul.

I think schizophrenic symptoms appear in the more rare forms of this, but even then I haven’t heard of violence or sucking anyone’s blood :lol: it’s not like regular schizophrenia either, they check out because of blood poisoning. It’s like being temporarily poisoned by lead. That simple. There are multiple types which can drastically vary in manifestation. The most common form, this doesn’t happen. And for clarification, I do not have the one that causes those mental symptoms. Just caused physical abdominal symptoms and multiple organs going out of whack. I was probably more on the non spiritually minded end as far as Satanists go until I went into curing this and intentionally diving in. If this were the cause of my sudden spiritual inclinations/if mental symptoms were to be caused by this, the physical symptoms would have worsened. I haven’t had to go to the hospital in a year. Clarifying that due to the people thatve been crazy on the forums and people that have curated health issues without having evidence..

I don’t want to sit here and claim that I’m fully cured or say anything stupid, but the point is, my tests are actually normal now and the odds of the reversal of this so rapidly were really slim for my case. So, following through on my own advice/ideas received from the gods as well on this worked. Actually physically worked. I’ll never have any doubts about what satanists can actually do again.

And I want to thank Asmodeus for the care and assistance in helping with this. He can be counted on in the toughest of situations. He doesn’t leave anyone he cares for to fend for themselves or without the tools they need. He is very healing and loving. His presence and persistence and dedication is out of this world. Any attention he gives is a worthwhile honor and gift. The love he has is very real for people and can be trusted entirely. It’s eternal, loyal, and he never turns his back on his causes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back