Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

Theserpentrises1666

Hey guys my stomachs been on the fritz for a while now and I don’t know what’s causing it? I can feel my small intestine spasming or cramping along with feeling bloated. It’s a weird feeling I can hear it making gurgling noises sometimes and like if I place my hand on my lower abdomen I can feel it being hyperactive spasming. Anyone on here know any mediations I could do to heal the stomach area or anything? Lmk thank you.

Theserpentrises1666 said:
Hey guys my stomachs been on the fritz for a while now and I don’t know what’s causing it? I can feel my small intestine spasming or cramping along with feeling bloated. It’s a weird feeling I can hear it making gurgling noises sometimes and like if I place my hand on my lower abdomen I can feel it being hyperactive spasming. Anyone on here know any mediations I could do to heal the stomach area or anything? Lmk thank you.

There are different ways to heal this but it depends on what route you want to go. Digestive problems like tht doesnt neccessarily need spiritual means to heal. Just diet change and certain herbs and things to heal.

Are you able to/willing to purchase certain things or are you financially in a tough spot?

How old are you?

What's your diet like overall?

Any other health issues? Related and unrelated?

What exactly are all the symptoms you have? Constipation, diarrhea? What else?

Do you live in America? Im asking because its easier to get certain things here.

Do you have access to good quality food at your local market?

As for the weed issue, you have to slowly get off of it. The gut health and brain health are intertwinned alot. So any psychological or addictive behaviours you have is correlated to nutrition and the state of your gut health.

Thanks.

There are different ways to heal this but it depends on what route you want to go. Digestive problems like tht doesnt neccessarily need spiritual means to heal. Just diet change and certain herbs and things to heal.

Are you able to/willing to purchase certain things or are you financially in a tough spot?

How old are you?

Do you live in America? Im asking because its easier to get certain things here.

Thanks.[/quote]

I’m willing to go any route as long as it doesn’t make things worse and I see some results relatively quickly I know this isn’t gonna go away over night though.

Yes I am able and willing to purchase certain things for this

I’m in my 20s.

It’s not great but it’s not terrible I trying to buy more fruits and vegetables lately, eat eggs, oatmeal for breakfast usually, don’t drink soda just water or tea, eat fast food rarely, don’t eat spicy foods, eat junk food here and there if there’s nothing else to eat

Other health issues yes anxiety/overthinking and worry about stuff (even my health)

Symptoms are the ones I stated my intestines will feel like there aggravated and spasming sometimes feel a little pain but Not to the point where I can’t eat at all.Bloating, gas Both burping and farting. The feeling will come and go in waves throughout the day. Sometimes my stool will look softer and lighter shade of brown but not diarrhea. Other times it look nice and firm and normal TMI sorry. The pain or spasming will feel better sometimes after “I go”. Someday multiple bowel movements other days just once.

Yes I do live here.

Yes I do have access to good foods I believe.

Thank youuuu I look forward to your reply!

Do you have fatigue, low energy and an appetite that fluctuates? And whay about problems with sleep?

HPS Shannon said:

Do you have fatigue, low energy and an appetite that fluctuates? And whay about problems with sleep?

Yes to the low energy and my appetite does fluctuate I think the weed stimulated my appetite a lot and now that I have stopped I don’t feel that hungry really not eating very much. Yesterday I did have a hard time falling asleep got maybe 4 hours of sleep but it was my fault I stayed up late. I don’t know if You saw my last reply?

HPS Shannon said:

Also I Just had a panic attack a few hours ago I think... it felt like I was panicking my mind was racing with scary thoughts and my hands felt tingly and my heart pounding just outta no where it seemed. I hopped in the shower and let the water hit me and tried to visualize it cleaning my aura. Also trying to void meditate.

HPS Shannon said:

How old are you?

As for the weed issue, you have to slowly get off of it. The gut health and brain health are intertwinned alot. So any psychological or addictive behaviours you have is correlated to nutrition and the state of your gut health.

Thanks.
HP, I did not get diagnosed with IBS but I have read the symptoms and they are quite similar to what I had. Constipation, bloated, and flatulence (All of this connected with the acne I had). I took Magnesium, Zinc, and vitamin B6 (B6 or B7 I can't remember) in one supplement and It worked! All those symptoms literally disappeared, even the acne. Now I'm waiting to buy it again and those symptoms are slowly coming to me again. This time I want to buy a multivitamin and these other supplements because the multivitamin does not have enough Magnesium and Zinc. Vitamin D3 helped me getting read of the allergy I have every year, It honestly shocked me how in just a week of taking the D3 my allergy disappeared. What I noticed is that some Multivitamins do not have enough of certain important Vitamins and Minerals so they may not work and you need to buy them separately.

Also I Just had a panic attack a few hours ago I think... it felt like I was panicking my mind was racing with scary thoughts and my hands felt tingly and my heart pounding just outta no where it seemed. I hopped in the shower and let the water hit me and tried to visualize it cleaning my aura. Also trying to void meditate.

insomnia, fatigue, anxiety can be a kidney deficiency. Do you have pain behind the knees or an achy lower back? This may impact digestion indirectly.

Drink more water, do bodyweight/2, then add 15 because of EMF exposure. Divide this by 16 because you are awake for 16 hours per day. That gives the water you should drink every hour to stay hydrated. Hydration is incredibly important to the digestive system and intestine for lubrication. Ingestion of water directly stimulates the movement of the intestines as well. Drink more water.

Additionally, massage your gut in a circular motion. Do it for maybe a few minutes, and try and massage deeply, yet gently. This can alleviate cramping, bloating, pressure buildup, etc. If it hurts too much, don't do it, obviously, but try. I have found this to alleviate minor cramps.

Make sure you do your best to avoid junk foods. Certain foods like dairy and grains in their modern forms can irritate the gut, so try eliminating a few items and see if you improve.

As far as healing, perhaps a Satanama working. Otherwise just breathing healing energy into it repeatedly. For reference, Maxine wrote about stabilizing her injured pet by breathing into it 200x. Obviously you aren't that hurt, but that should give some reference.

If you have the money, see a TCM doctor. They will be able to offer acupuncture to stabilize your body. Please list all your symptoms, and I could help your diagnosis. You could then google about how to heal those areas through TCM, such as certain foods or acupressure points to push.

How long ago did you last use weed? Maybe if you stopped a week ago it may still influence you, but anything longer than that I would doubt it. After a month, for sure, the body would be adapted.

I read your original post: You should go cold turkey with the weed. Don't worry, your digestion will be fine. You may feel not hungry for a bit, but it is a necessary process to undergo to be sober.

I used to smoke weed as well, and I too would describe myself as having an addictive personality. For me, the fact that it opens you up for spiritual attack and delusions was enough to stop. You just have to realize that it is standing in your path to advancement, and it may be negatively influencing your health. Weed consumes kidney essence, so it could be responsible for your anxiety now.

Go cold turkey and throw everything away. Smash the glass pieces and flush the edibles or bud. This is not extreme, this is the proper method to attacking your addiction. The most successful people structure their life to avoid the temptation, rather than fight it off every day. This means complete removal of anything weed related from your environment. Know that every second you go without it, your brain is learning to live without it, therefore progress is made second by second.

You may feel kind of empty of bored without it for a few days, but trust me, by day 3, the rest of the world will suddenly seem more interesting. The "void" left by not smoking will fit itself by everything else, and at a certain point you will just suddenly forget about the weed or anything related to it. Have some faith in yourself and know that you can get over it, no matter how strong of a user you were.

Every time you feel cravings, tell yourself that you are not a weed user until they pass. For this to be successful however, you need to contemplate the thought and truly accept it. Ponder the advantages (gratification) vs the disadvantages (spiritually open to attack, weakens the body, hurts the mentally functioning, obstacle to further growth) and make up your mind who you want to be.

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hey guys my stomachs been on the fritz for a while now and I don’t know what’s causing it? I can feel my small intestine spasming or cramping along with feeling bloated. It’s a weird feeling I can hear it making gurgling noises sometimes and like if I place my hand on my lower abdomen I can feel it being hyperactive spasming. Anyone on here know any mediations I could do to heal the stomach area or anything?
Thanks.
HP, I did not get diagnosed with IBS but I have read the symptoms and they are quite similar to what I had. Constipation, bloated, and flatulence (All of this connected with the acne I had). I took Magnesium, Zinc, and vitamin B6 (B6 or B7 I can't remember) in one supplement and It worked! All those symptoms literally disappeared, even the acne. Now I'm waiting to buy it again and those symptoms are slowly coming to me again. This time I want to buy a multivitamin and these other supplements because the multivitamin does not have enough Magnesium and Zinc. Vitamin D3 helped me getting read of the allergy I have every year, It honestly shocked me how in just a week of taking the D3 my allergy disappeared. What I noticed is that some Multivitamins do not have enough of certain important Vitamins and Minerals so they may not work and you need to buy them separately.

How much vitamin B6 and magnesium and zinc did you take? I take a multivitamin and your right they don’t have enough DV% of certain vitamins.

Blitzkreig said:

insomnia, fatigue, anxiety can be a kidney deficiency. Do you have pain behind the knees or an achy lower back? This may impact digestion indirectly.

Drink more water, do bodyweight/2, then add 15 because of EMF exposure. Divide this by 16 because you are awake for 16 hours per day. That gives the water you should drink every hour to stay hydrated. Hydration is incredibly important to the digestive system and intestine for lubrication. Ingestion of water directly stimulates the movement of the intestines as well. Drink more water.

Additionally, massage your gut in a circular motion. Do it for maybe a few minutes, and try and massage deeply, yet gently. This can alleviate cramping, bloating, pressure buildup, etc. If it hurts too much, don't do it, obviously, but try. I have found this to alleviate minor cramps.

Make sure you do your best to avoid junk foods. Certain foods like dairy and grains in their modern forms can irritate the gut, so try eliminating a few items and see if you improve.

As far as healing, perhaps a Satanama working. Otherwise just breathing healing energy into it repeatedly. For reference, Maxine wrote about stabilizing her injured pet by breathing into it 200x. Obviously you aren't that hurt, but that should give some reference.

If you have the money, see a TCM doctor. They will be able to offer acupuncture to stabilize your body. Please list all your symptoms, and I could help your diagnosis. You could then google about how to heal those areas through TCM, such as certain foods or acupressure points to push.

How long ago did you last use weed? Maybe if you stopped a week ago it may still influence you, but anything longer than that I would doubt it. After a month, for sure, the body would be adapted.

I don’t have pain behind the knees or lower back pain. My legs did get sore as well as my arms one day even though I didn’t do nothing. Kinda had a slight Headache yesterday and today idk if that’s related. Other symptoms would be head or neck pain sometimes and my eyelid started twitching like a few days ago it doesn’t last very long.

When I say satanama should I hiss or just pronounce the S regular and how many repetitions is good? Also what if I have trouble visualizing the healing energy in my stomach area?

I am going to see a TCM doc my Appointment in a couple days I’m pretty they are TCM doc because they do acupuncture and other stuff at the place.

I last got high on Friday so I been sober 2 days going on 3 feel kinda like shit. I did take cbd oil yesterday though Not because I was craving just to see if it helped the anxiousness.

Also I started doing 5 Element Qigong the last 2 days I’m gonna see if it helps. Thanks for the advice! I want to better myself physically and spiritually I want to change my life.

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

How much vitamin B6 and magnesium and zinc did you take? I take a multivitamin and your right they don’t have enough DV% of certain vitamins.
I take this https://www.bulk.com/uk/zma-capsules.html It worked for me.

What you may need is to introduce salt into your diet (himalayan/celtic sea salt). Also perhaps go on a frutarian diet for a couple of weeks and perhaps even eliminate any gluten and casein (from dairy) as the later can play havoc with the gut. Also check out my handbook here for more info:
UBERMENSCHEIT: Become a Superman
how to become a superman through natural hygiene, exercise and alchemical transmutation
https://www.bitchute.com/video/yoShjfJqFCQl/
http://hyperborean.info/

I don’t have pain behind the knees or lower back pain. My legs did get sore as well as my arms one day even though I didn’t do nothing. Kinda had a slight Headache yesterday and today idk if that’s related. Other symptoms would be head or neck pain sometimes and my eyelid started twitching like a few days ago it doesn’t last very long.

When I say satanama should I hiss or just pronounce the S regular and how many repetitions is good? Also what if I have trouble visualizing the healing energy in my stomach area?

I am going to see a TCM doc my Appointment in a couple days I’m pretty they are TCM doc because they do acupuncture and other stuff at the place.

I last got high on Friday so I been sober 2 days going on 3 feel kinda like shit. I did take cbd oil yesterday though Not because I was craving just to see if it helped the anxiousness.

Also I started doing 5 Element Qigong the last 2 days I’m gonna see if it helps. Thanks for the advice! I want to better myself physically and spiritually I want to change my life.

Eyelid twitching is due to high cortisol (stress hormone) lowering calcium in the blood. This should correct once your kidneys are healed. Since you mention spasms in the eye and gut as well as soreness, it may be worth looking at your magnesium, which can sometimes be a common deficiency. Magnesium is used for many things, but one notable thing is relaxing the muscles.

Foods for magnesium would be seeds, spinach, legumes, and others (use google). Frozen, chopped spinach cooked on a stove top with seasonings is a good tasting way to eat something that may otherwise not be appealing.

Headaches could mean a few things. It depends on the type of headache and where the pain is. It could be related to either the gut organs or kidneys. I would just take it easy and wait for the TCM appt. Make sure you detail the pain in the head, though.

Link on the different headaches: http://www.acupuncture.com/Conditions/head.htm

For SaTaNaMa, the S is hissed, the T is more like THZ in pronounciation, where you place your tongue behind your front teeth and try to make a TH sound while maintaining the tongue position.

The mudra associated with SaTaNaMa is: Vibrate Sa with thumb and pointer finger together at the tips, then Ta with thumb and middle finger, then Na with thumb and ring finger, then Ma with thumb and pinkie finger together. This is not completely necessary, but might help increase the effects of it.

Do as many reps as you think you can manage daily. Focus more on giving a full breath to either the whole word, or to each sound. This gives you more power, but with less reps. Fully vibrating it 27x like this, plus the affirmation, might take anywhere for 30-40 minutes. You can vibrate more the next day if you can handle more reps, but going the opposite is advised against, so pick a low number for you and try that.

For visualization, doing the third eye chakra opening, as well as the visualization practice in the Hell's army pdf help a lot. The visualization practice is just holding an image in your mind as best as you can, similar to focus meditation. The third eye chakra opening will improve your astral sight and it will feel easier to see the energy. You do not need any prerequisites to do this, so can try it before the healing work.

Something interesting though, is that I think the third eye chakra makes it easier to observe the energy, but this doesn't necessary mean the energy wasn't being applied beforehand, it just means you couldn't see it. This means if you still have good focus, it should still be working, even if it seems hard to visualize, like not super bright energy or something.

What you mention sounds like a TCM place. This is good that you are going, not everyone has the means, whether financially or just their location. My advice would be to write down all the symptoms you have so that you can clearly describe them in their entirety without forgetting anything.

The 5 Element Qigong is a great choice, it will help. It may take a little bit of time, but it will definitely help. Additionally, the hatha yoga helps as well, and you can look at that as well. It is found in the Satan's Library if you search for it.

You may be reading this message at your day 3 of sobriety, so you already passed the hard part. The important question is whether you destroyed all your paraphernalia and weed. That marks the true turning point.

Good luck to you, though. Continue with the TCM stuff. Their treatments will really help. Also, once you get your diagnosis, you can just do the Qigong practice for that element repeatedly to strengthen it, as well as googling other foods or lifestyle practices to strengthen it.

loki88 said:
What you may need is to introduce salt into your diet (himalayan/celtic sea salt). Also perhaps go on a frutarian diet for a couple of weeks and perhaps even eliminate any gluten and casein (from dairy) as the later can play havoc with the gut. Also check out my handbook here for more info:
UBERMENSCHEIT: Become a Superman
how to become a superman through natural hygiene, exercise and alchemical transmutation
https://www.bitchute.com/video/yoShjfJqFCQl/
http://hyperborean.info/
Disregard the untermensch protocols.

Blitzkreig said:

Eyelid twitching is due to high cortisol (stress hormone) lowering calcium in the blood. This should correct once your kidneys are healed. Since you mention spasms in the eye and gut as well as soreness, it may be worth looking at your magnesium, which can sometimes be a common deficiency. Magnesium is used for many things, but one notable thing is relaxing the muscles.

Foods for magnesium would be seeds, spinach, legumes, and others (use google). Frozen, chopped spinach cooked on a stove top with seasonings is a good tasting way to eat something that may otherwise not be appealing.

Headaches could mean a few things. It depends on the type of headache and where the pain is. It could be related to either the gut organs or kidneys. I would just take it easy and wait for the TCM appt. Make sure you detail the pain in the head, though.

For SaTaNaMa, the S is hissed, the T is more like THZ in pronounciation, where you place your tongue behind your front teeth and try to make a TH sound while maintaining the tongue position.

The mudra associated with SaTaNaMa is: Vibrate Sa with thumb and pointer finger together at the tips, then Ta with thumb and middle finger, then Na with thumb and ring finger, then Ma with thumb and pinkie finger together. This is not completely necessary, but might help increase the effects of it.

Do as many reps as you think you can manage daily. Focus more on giving a full breath to either the whole word, or to each sound. This gives you more power, but with less reps. Fully vibrating it 27x like this, plus the affirmation, might take anywhere for 30-40 minutes. You can vibrate more the next day if you can handle more reps, but going the opposite is advised against, so pick a low number for you and try that.

For visualization, doing the third eye chakra opening, as well as the visualization practice in the Hell's army pdf help a lot. The visualization practice is just holding an image in your mind as best as you can, similar to focus meditation. The third eye chakra opening will improve your astral sight and it will feel easier to see the energy. You do not need any prerequisites to do this, so can try it before the healing work.

Something interesting though, is that I think the third eye chakra makes it easier to observe the energy, but this doesn't necessary mean the energy wasn't being applied beforehand, it just means you couldn't see it. This means if you still have good focus, it should still be working, even if it seems hard to visualize, like not super bright energy or something.

What you mention sounds like a TCM place. This is good that you are going, not everyone has the means, whether financially or just their location. My advice would be to write down all the symptoms you have so that you can clearly describe them in their entirety without forgetting anything.

The 5 Element Qigong is a great choice, it will help. It may take a little bit of time, but it will definitely help. Additionally, the hatha yoga helps as well, and you can look at that as well. It is found in the Satan's Library if you search for it.

You may be reading this message at your day 3 of sobriety, so you already passed the hard part. The important question is whether you destroyed all your paraphernalia and weed. That marks the true turning point.

Good luck to you, though. Continue with the TCM stuff. Their treatments will really help. Also, once you get your diagnosis, you can just do the Qigong practice for that element repeatedly to strengthen it, as well as googling other foods or lifestyle practices to strengthen it.

Yea the twitching could be stress, lack of sleep or lack of magnesium. I had twitching before last year and when I took magnesium powder it went away eventually. Makes your stool super soft tho.

Do you think I should take a different magnesium supplement for a while like The one Luis Linked me?

And How do you know it’s my kidneys? And will the Qigong help that if I focus more on the water element?

I’m on day 4 sober and I haven’t thrown the stuff away I haven’t touched it but I will throw it away now so I avoid going back down that path.

Blitzkreig said:

Yea the twitching could be stress, lack of sleep or lack of magnesium. I had twitching before last year and when I took magnesium powder it went away eventually. Makes your stool super soft tho.

Do you think I should take a different magnesium supplement for a while like The one Luis Linked me?

And How do you know it’s my kidneys? And will the Qigong help that if I focus more on the water element?

I’m on day 4 sober and I haven’t thrown the stuff away I haven’t touched it but I will throw it away now so I avoid going back down that path.

Will get back to you soon, I'm alittle preoccupied today. Sorry about that.

I thought of kidneys because of the fatigue, twitching, and anxious thoughts. Weed use also saps Kidney essence. Kidneys generally support the rest of the body as well, and in TCM they are usually always in a state of deficiency, never excess, because if another organ system falters, the kidneys send energy to boost it. The stuff you mention with the panic attack and heart palpitations sounds like heart, the fire element, which could be heart yin deficiency. Your appt should give you a perfect diagnosis, I am just estimating.

So yeah, for qigong focus a little more on water and fire, but still do all the others. The elements are support each other. You can also get like a pen or stick and stimulate certain acupuncture points at home. I am assuming you will get similar treatment at the clinic anyway.

If you already have a magnesium supplement, it may be ok. Your multivitamin should have some, but it may not be perfect. If you want you can get that ZMA supplement. It won't harm anything. If you have soft stool, then just alternate days of usage. Magnesium relaxes all muscles, including the intestines. The money might be better spent at the clinic though.

Your gut issues could also be related to your body adapting to be weed free. I haven't heard of it spasming though, that is why I thought of magnesium. It could be possible though. Good job with your sobriety. I used to smoke frequently, but now I don't look back. It will be easy to stay sober, trust me.

Here are some additional links that you may find useful:

The 3 Causes of Twitching (Tetany) (5:02):https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=_zfdf3voy2I&feature=emb_title

Description of the Elements and Imbalance Symptoms: https://www.fusionhealth.com.au/new...y,libido 9 Hearing problems 10 Tinnitus More

Blitzkreig said:

I thought of kidneys because of the fatigue, twitching, and anxious thoughts. Weed use also saps Kidney essence. Kidneys generally support the rest of the body as well, and in TCM they are usually always in a state of deficiency, never excess, because if another organ system falters, the kidneys send energy to boost it. The stuff you mention with the panic attack and heart palpitations sounds like heart, the fire element, which could be heart yin deficiency. Your appt should give you a perfect diagnosis, I am just estimating.

So yeah, for qigong focus a little more on water and fire, but still do all the others. The elements are support each other. You can also get like a pen or stick and stimulate certain acupuncture points at home. I am assuming you will get similar treatment at the clinic anyway.

If you already have a magnesium supplement, it may be ok. Your multivitamin should have some, but it may not be perfect. If you want you can get that ZMA supplement. It won't harm anything. If you have soft stool, then just alternate days of usage. Magnesium relaxes all muscles, including the intestines. The money might be better spent at the clinic though.

Your gut issues could also be related to your body adapting to be weed free. I haven't heard of it spasming though, that is why I thought of magnesium. It could be possible though. Good job with your sobriety. I used to smoke frequently, but now I don't look back. It will be easy to stay sober, trust me.

The 3 Causes of Twitching (Tetany) (5:02):https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=_zfdf3voy2I&feature=emb_title

Description of the Elements and Imbalance Symptoms: https://www.fusionhealth.com.au/new...y,libido 9 Hearing problems 10 Tinnitus More

Okay that makes sense now that you explained, yeah at the appt. they said the same thing as you kidney deficiency and my adrenal glands are working hard/stress something like that I don’t remember everything it was a long thorough evaluation.

I’ll see what the plan is on my next visit and mention the magnesium.

And I will also check out the links you shared and keep up with the Qigong.

HPS Shannon said:
Blitzkreig said:

Is there any way I can contact you through email?

Blitzkreig said:

Hey can you please get back to me I came back from the TCM appointment yesterday and she told me seem like my kidneys were deficient and she also took my blood pressure when I was in there standing and laying. She showed me what it was Laying and standing and compared the two and said when I stood up my blood pressure dropped a little bit. She said that it was my adrenal glands Over working Or something like that and they were using reserved energy. She told me more stuff as well.

Idk what do you think this means? Is it because I haven’t been eating enough calories? How could I try to eat more? Is this dangerous? Help I’m scared and have even more questions after visting

The good thing is she sells Natural herbs and whole food supplements at her clinic and she found what my body needs through nutrition response testing Is what she called it.

So now I’m taking the three supplements she suggested Zymex II, Sesame seed oil, and Pituitrophin. That’s what they’re called I don’t know what’s in em I can check if you want.

Sorry for putting this all on you it just you been the most helpful in helping me find a cause and solution and I have no one else, if you need me to elaborate on anything let me know.

Hey can you please get back to me I came back from the TCM appointment yesterday and she told me seem like my kidneys were deficient and she also took my blood pressure when I was in there standing and laying. She showed me what it was Laying and standing and compared the two and said when I stood up my blood pressure dropped a little bit. She said that it was my adrenal glands Over working Or something like that and they were using reserved energy. She told me more stuff as well.

Idk what do you think this means? Is it because I haven’t been eating enough calories? How could I try to eat more? Is this dangerous? Help I’m scared and have even more questions after visting

The good thing is she sells Natural herbs and whole food supplements at her clinic and she found what my body needs through nutrition response testing Is what she called it.

So now I’m taking the three supplements she suggested Zymex II, Sesame seed oil, and Pituitrophin. That’s what they’re called I don’t know what’s in em I can check if you want.

Sorry for putting this all on you it just you been the most helpful in helping me find a cause and solution and I have no one else, if you need me to elaborate on anything let me know.

The cause could be a multitude of things. It is easy to fix, don't worry. I dealt with it myself. The biggest obstacle is not something inherent in your body's constitution, but really how much treatment and supplements/herbs you are willing to spend. Once you prop up your kidneys, you will be able to stop being treated in the future. Your symptoms should cease at some point, and then you will want to give your kidneys a little more time to recuperate their essence stores.

I was a little confused if she was just trying to use more normal language so you could understand, or if she is more of a naturopathic doctor, not TCM. TCM usually use terms like kidney qi and jing. She did use the term kidneys in a TCM sense, though. In TCM, the organ systems involve the organ tissue, but also the associated hormones and areas they are recieved in the body.

The supplements seem fine. From googling them, the Zymex is just like a probiotic. That should help the active digestion side of things. The sesame seed oil seems to nourish the overall yin of the body, which would include kidney essence, as well as the bowel mucus. The pituitrophin seems like it is bolstering the aspects of the brain that is affected by the kidneys or stress response. From reading some Amazon comments, it seems like it does the same as some kidney tonic supplements. I am not super familiar with it, but definitely try it.

As for the causes, it can be poor sleep, general life stress, stimulants like caffeine. In men, porn-induced over-masturbation can contribute. Weed is also another contributor, as the weed uses of some of the kidney essence. It is not necessarily caused by not eating enough, unless you miss meals regularly or eat in irregular patterns. Just make sure you are satiated during the day. If it is inconvenient for you to eat at some period of the day, try and fit in some type of small snack at the least. You don't have to force yourself to eat more per meal though, just to where you are comfortably full.

The kidneys are like a battery that send energy to other organs when they are deficient. This means kidneys can easily become deficient, and as people age, they usually all develop some sort of kidney deficiency. When the kidney runs out of energy to send, it starts to burn up the essence of it, called the jing. Jing is like a valuable substance that nourishes the body and correlates well with health. This might sound stressful or frustrating, but it means that by fixing the kidneys, you indirectly heal other issues, as well.

Like I said above, there are many lifestyle approaches you can take. The issue will slowly heal over time. I expect your symptoms to heal quickly, and then from there it maybe take another couple weeks for the kidneys to regain their lost essence. If they do acupuncture at this place, definitely take them up on it. I can recommend you some kidney formulas I took. One of them works very well, but it is pretty expensive.

Additional lifestyle modifications to make: make sure you are drinking plenty of water, at least your bodyweight/2 in ounces per day. Make sure to liberally salt your food, as well. Foods that benefit the kidneys are those that are blue or black, as well as foods that are likes eggs or give life, such as chicken eggs, beans, and seeds. Do the Hatha yoga guide as well. Hatha yoga improves the micro-circulation in the tissues of the body as well, which really benefits the general yin/essence of the body.

Don't worry though, seriously. This is not a chronic, dire condition. TCM/holistic medicine recognizes and fixes minor deficiencies in the body before it becomes what modern medicine recognizes as a full blown disease state. In other words, you may be a little unwell, but not in any real danger at all.

Formula I took: https://www.dragonherbs.com/super-jing.html
Sesame oil TCM: https://tcmwiki.com/wiki/sesame-oil
Zymex 2 Description: https://cdn.vortala.com/childsites/uploads/1819/files/zymexII8435.pdf
How Weed Impacts the Body (TCM): https://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=33013

I wrote another comment, much larger than this, idk if this one will get posted first or not. I wanted to add some additional stuff: I would cut out your tea drinking for now, perhaps just 1 cup a day. The caffeine of even green tea is not useful to you at this time. Caffeine is a stimulant that just stresses your body. It is not free energy, rather it taps into your kidneys for said energy. Tea doesn't have a lot, but try and avoid it for now to speed your healing.

Additionally, read that link on weed I put in the other comment. It will explain to you how it acts detrimentally to your body. You recently stopped smoking, so give your body some time to adapt and let it heal from that, as well.

There is no reason to be worried, you are under the care of a doctor and those concerned for you. You recently adjusted your lifestyle through removal of weed and additional of qigong, supplements, and whatever else, such that your health now sits on a positive trajectory going upwards. Be patient and continue with what you are doing, and you should start to see results soon.

HPS Shannon said:

Sorry for the late response. Did she say anything about your stomach and spleen in the TCM sense. From your symptoms, the IBS you are afflicted with can also be a stomach spleen issue and many people heal after taking chinese herbs for the spleen.

This right here may be your answer.
https://www.activeherb.com/jianpi/

She was definitely right to give you probiotics, I was going to suggest that too. Also, the brain and stomach/guy flora/ digestion are greatly connected so I can see why you were given the brain stimulator.

Blitzkreig said:

I wrote another comment, much larger than this, idk if this one will get posted first or not. I wanted to add some additional stuff: I would cut out your tea drinking for now, perhaps just 1 cup a day. The caffeine of even green tea is not useful to you at this time. Caffeine is a stimulant that just stresses your body. It is not free energy, rather it taps into your kidneys for said energy. Tea doesn't have a lot, but try and avoid it for now to speed your healing.

Additionally, read that link on weed I put in the other comment. It will explain to you how it acts detrimentally to your body. You recently stopped smoking, so give your body some time to adapt and let it heal from that, as well.

There is no reason to be worried, you are under the care of a doctor and those concerned for you. You recently adjusted your lifestyle through removal of weed and additional of qigong, supplements, and whatever else, such that your health now sits on a positive trajectory going upwards. Be patient and continue with what you are doing, and you should start to see results soon.

The tea I drink has no caffeine in it, it is just a herbal tea with ginger and lemon. I don’t have to drink it tho so I’ll stop after I finish this box.

As for the zymex it is like a digestive enzyme or probiotics. She was gonna give me a intenstinal cleanse too but said my body couldn’t handle it and to just eat cilantro. For the gut might be parasite or a bug.

The sesame seed oil I’m told to rub on the umbilical area and left 5th metatarsal. They’re soft gels I poke and squeeze the oil out she told me this is better than a liquid bottle bc it is protected in the softgel from oxidation.

The pituitrophin is calcium 30mg, magnesium citrate and bovine pituitary PMG extract 115mg.

Oh Another thing Do you think it would be safe if I got teeth removed rn? I got a bad toothache now and I think it’s bc I was supposed to get my wisdoms removed. So now I’m gonna have to see a dentist too...

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:

Sorry for the late response. Did she say anything about your stomach and spleen in the TCM sense. From your symptoms, the IBS you are afflicted with can also be a stomach spleen issue and many people heal after taking chinese herbs for the spleen.

She was definitely right to give you probiotics, I was going to suggest that too. Also, the brain and stomach/guy flora/ digestion are greatly connected so I can see why you were given the brain stimulator.

She didn’t say anything about the spleen but she said my digestion was bad and to eat cilantro. She said it could be a parasite or bug or something and foods like cilantro can help the body get rid of it. She was gonna give me a intestinal cleanse but decided my body couldn’t handle it so to use foods instead.

She also stated that I have trapped energy.

I checked out the link you shared and I will look into giving it a try maybe that’s what I need.

And yea it’s supposed to stimulate the pituitary gland, it has calcium and magnesium in it as well.

Also she is making use a food diary to track everything I eat and gave me a book to read. Lol this was different from any “regular doctor” I ever been to I liked it though. Appts never felt rushed.

Oh Another thing Do you think it would be safe if I got teeth removed rn? I got a bad toothache now and I think it’s bc I was supposed to get my wisdoms removed. So now I’m gonna have to see a dentist too...

Yeah it should be safe. I don't think the anesthesia, either local or general, would do any significant harm with just one exposure. It may prevent you from eating certain solid foods though. I think by the time you underwent the surgery, you would have had a decent amount of days to stabilize your condition from its prior state.

You should search the forum for the threads on wisdom teeth. Some people were saying it is just kind of a scam. You may find it interesting. Lots of people have gotta their wisdom teeth removed, so don't worry about it being an obstacle to your success or anything.

Irritable bowel syndrome that shows alternative constipation and diarrhoea is almost always due to Liver Qi Stagnation.

When the qi is building up, the bowel slows down and this causes constipation.

When the qi reaches a point where it can no longer be contained, it explodes like a pressure cooker letting off steam and diarrhoea occurs.

This syndrome can be treated with regular vigorous exercise.

For ibs symptoms that are continuous, typically there is Spleen qi or Spleen Yang deficiency.

These syndromes require careful dietary planning and herbal medicine to improve the spleen energy in transforming and transporting food in the body. These can also stem from Kidney Deficiency.

Kidney Deficiency is not as common as many practitioners believe. Often when the spleen is suffering, the kidney has to step in to keep the body running and this can manifest as weakness of the kidneys but the root cause is the spleen.

Likewise for Lung and Heart pathologies.

When the liver is Deficient in Yin however, this can create an actual kidney Deficiency, not just the appearance thereof.

Blitzkreig said:

The tea I drink has no caffeine in it, it is just a herbal tea with ginger and lemon. I don’t have to drink it tho so I’ll stop after I finish this box.

As for the zymex it is like a digestive enzyme or probiotics. She was gonna give me a intenstinal cleanse too but said my body couldn’t handle it and to just eat cilantro. For the gut might be parasite or a bug.

The sesame seed oil I’m told to rub on the umbilical area and left 5th metatarsal. They’re soft gels I poke and squeeze the oil out she told me this is better than a liquid bottle bc it is protected in the softgel from oxidation.

The pituitrophin is calcium 30mg, magnesium citrate and bovine pituitary PMG extract 115mg.

Thank you for these posts, I have felt off these past couple weeks and felt like it has been due to caffeine. It was a daily usage for myself these past 2-3 weeks. I had been getting my physical fitness in check, but not planning a solid sleep schedule also pushed me over the edge to start intaking it. Oh boy, gotta love how you have zero energy once you burnt out. This was caffeine from two sources, One was Yerba Mate and the other Regular Nitro Cold brews. I have also had slight misfortune as well and believe that it has been affecting my workings to a degree, like how once it was said you could put holes in your aura if you mistreat your body like drugs, well I'm not playing around with this any longer.

It's not worth it in the long run and will discontinue drinking coffee. Thank you for your informative posts to help me arrive at this conclusion!

Centralforce666 said:
Irritable bowel syndrome that shows alternative constipation and diarrhoea is almost always due to Liver Qi Stagnation.

When the qi is building up, the bowel slows down and this causes constipation.

When the qi reaches a point where it can no longer be contained, it explodes like a pressure cooker letting off steam and diarrhoea occurs.

This syndrome can be treated with regular vigorous exercise.

For ibs symptoms that are continuous, typically there is Spleen qi or Spleen Yang deficiency.

These syndromes require careful dietary planning and herbal medicine to improve the spleen energy in transforming and transporting food in the body. These can also stem from Kidney Deficiency.

Kidney Deficiency is not as common as many practitioners believe. Often when the spleen is suffering, the kidney has to step in to keep the body running and this can manifest as weakness of the kidneys but the root cause is the spleen.

Likewise for Lung and Heart pathologies.

When the liver is Deficient in Yin however, this can create an actual kidney Deficiency, not just the appearance thereof.

Do you think I should buy the spleen Qi tonic hp Shannon suggested?

It wouldn't hurt, but try this acupressure first. There are some good points you can memorize that have a multitude of actions, thereby making them very efficient to stimulate. The following are all pretty easy to stimulate on your own.

Spleen 6 Point: Listed actions from the article: "Strengthens the Spleen and Stomach, resolves dampness, harmonizes the Liver, strengthens the Kidneys, nourishes Blood and Yin, regulates menstruation, cools and invigorates the Blood, benefits urination, calms the Shen."

Kidney 3 Point: "Kidney 3 (KI3) is one of the most important acupressure-acupuncture points on the body as it is the Source point for the Kidney energetic system and can be used for Kidney Yin Deficiency, Kidney Yang Deficiency, and Kidney Qi Deficiency."

Stomach 36 Point: Benefits the stomach and spleen. More actions listed: here.

Basic How-to Guide for Acupressure

Blitzkreig said:

It wouldn't hurt, but try this acupressure first. There are some good points you can memorize that have a multitude of actions, thereby making them very efficient to stimulate. The following are all pretty easy to stimulate on your own.

Spleen 6 Point: Listed actions from the article: "Strengthens the Spleen and Stomach, resolves dampness, harmonizes the Liver, strengthens the Kidneys, nourishes Blood and Yin, regulates menstruation, cools and invigorates the Blood, benefits urination, calms the Shen."

Kidney 3 Point: "Kidney 3 (KI3) is one of the most important acupressure-acupuncture points on the body as it is the Source point for the Kidney energetic system and can be used for Kidney Yin Deficiency, Kidney Yang Deficiency, and Kidney Qi Deficiency."

Thank you for this...

Blitzkreig said:

Ok I see the graphic illustration but How exactly do I stimulate the acupressure points? Like where do I press I wanna make sure I do it right

Blitzkreig said:

Ok I see the graphic illustration but How exactly do I stimulate the acupressure points? Like where do I press I wanna make sure I do it right

Obviously it varies for each point. In most cases, it will be like a small divot in the skin or "soft spot", not bone. The points themselves can be like the size of a dime or quarter, depending on how big you are. If you use something big, like your thumb, as opposed to a pencil, to stimulate the area, it can work better if you are unsure where they are. As long as you touch the point itself, it will work, even if you are touching a large area around it.

You just push with your finger or a tool. Push moderately hard, but not enough to hurt or bruise. The area may be red after, but as long as it doesn't bruise after it is ok. Push in a clockwise manner to strengthen the associated organ system, or push and rotate counter-clockwise to eliminate blockages on that meridian or associated with that organ system. The two rotation systems don't cancel each other out, so if you are unsure, just do both.

The more time, the better. You can hit multiple points for like 20 or 30 seconds each and just keep rotating between them.

My recommendation would be to just google the point and look at multiple different pictures. Additionally, look at videos. Some sites will have a written description of how to locate the point as well, so that may help you, too. Some points, like Kidney 3, are very easy to find, others are harder and are more for trained acupuncturists to find. There should be enough easy points in each organ system to do acupressure for any of them. They all have points in either the hands/wrists or feet/ankles so they are at least some easy points.

Additionally, now that you know your specific organ weaknesses, you can also do a small working where you breath in energy, or vibrate SaTaNaMa, and affirm the energy is healing the afflicted organ system. The limitation of the physical body is the amount of energy it has, therefore this can work very well. I would actually do this in conjunction with hitting the acupoints.

That depends on whether or not you fall into the Spleen Qi/Yang Deficiency pattern of consistent diarrhoea, poor appetite, fatigue, shortness of breath as the predominant symptoms...

Centralforce666 said:

That depends on whether or not you fall into the Spleen Qi/Yang Deficiency pattern of consistent diarrhoea, poor appetite, fatigue, shortness of breath as the predominant symptoms...

I think so

Blitzkreig said:

Obviously it varies for each point. In most cases, it will be like a small divot in the skin or "soft spot", not bone. The points themselves can be like the size of a dime or quarter, depending on how big you are. If you use something big, like your thumb, as opposed to a pencil, to stimulate the area, it can work better if you are unsure where they are. As long as you touch the point itself, it will work, even if you are touching a large area around it.

You just push with your finger or a tool. Push moderately hard, but not enough to hurt or bruise. The area may be red after, but as long as it doesn't bruise after it is ok. Push in a clockwise manner to strengthen the associated organ system, or push and rotate counter-clockwise to eliminate blockages on that meridian or associated with that organ system. The two rotation systems don't cancel each other out, so if you are unsure, just do both.

The more time, the better. You can hit multiple points for like 20 or 30 seconds each and just keep rotating between them.

My recommendation would be to just google the point and look at multiple different pictures. Additionally, look at videos. Some sites will have a written description of how to locate the point as well, so that may help you, too. Some points, like Kidney 3, are very easy to find, others are harder and are more for trained acupuncturists to find. There should be enough easy points in each organ system to do acupressure for any of them. They all have points in either the hands/wrists or feet/ankles so they are at least some easy points.

Additionally, now that you know your specific organ weaknesses, you can also do a small working where you breath in energy, or vibrate SaTaNaMa, and affirm the energy is healing the afflicted organ system. The limitation of the physical body is the amount of energy it has, therefore this can work very well. I would actually do this in conjunction with hitting the acupoints.

Thanks a bunch dude I’ll start to do this acupressure myself until I can get acupuncture from a pro. I think I’m doing a lil better from a couple weeks ago, and being sober has helped mentally and physically. A long with everything else that I been doing.

If your symptoms suggest spleen qi/Yang Deficiency then yes a spleen Qi herbal tonic will be suitable for you.

HPS Shannon said:
HPS Shannon said:

I’m getting the spleen vigor soon but I wanted to know if I should take Just one a Day or 1 before meals. Because 6 pills 2-3x a day seems a bit much to me. What would you suggest HPS?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back