Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

lower lumbar disc herniation

F_For_Flamingo

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

As you have seen in the name of the post im seeking help from the lower lumbar disc herniation. The injury is exactly on the same height as my sacral chakra. I suppose this injury comes from my 4-5 years of not eating any meat(i started eating meat again). So im looking for a Runic Working for my problem(im allready doing a 40 day working for sowilo, so im also wondering if it is okay to do 2 workings at once). I also visited a chiropractor who said there is no need for surgery i can fix it with exercises. Im doing kundalini yoga and hatha yoga on a daily basis and i had no back problems. The ,,pain,, started because i took a 5 day break from hatha yoga and kundalini yoga(i had a burnout because of too much rtrs).After that i decided to do more power meditations and to reduce the number of rtrs . I started doing the Sowilo working(as mentioned above) and the empowering the chakras meditation (Aura cleaning and Aop also). Reguarding the chakra empowering i started with Laumx26 Vaumx32 Raumx48 but after a few days i had this feeling that i need to add the other chakras also, so it became this :
Maumx26
Thaumx32
Haumx48
Yaumx54
Raumx48
Vaumx32
Laumx26
It is better now but i still want to do a Working.
Im pretty new with evereything and especcialy with the Runes so i would be really greatfull for any advice reguarding my situation. Cheers and Thanks in advance!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Hey Hi!

I’ve been in the works of a sun and mercury square, both of those combined have done wonders for my back without even trying or affirming, as I am just doing the spiritual squares. Yours sounds worse than mine but if you’re already trying and seeking resolution for your back, I imagine this will help you more than me. I’d absolutely give those a go. Some things will manifest and sometimes you’ll just build enough energy to really help it with raw energy. If you have a guardian demon or lover, sometimes close contact can give things like that a huge boost. Eating l loads of turmeric and taking regular collagen supplements can prevent it from getting worse.

I’ve been really wanting to try an inversion table... a float tank might also help. Physical therapy exercises without any strain on your back. Massages. Massages are expensive so if you have a girlfriend or boyfriend then start rubbing each other’s backs.

I've had back problems as well. They even wanted to carry out surgery which I didn't go for. I tried osteopathy but that didn't help either.

You know people are so rushed these days they just perform activities without awareness of how they're moving.

You need to research the "Alexander Technique". Check some YouTube tutorials for starters.

I've got relief from my back problems with awareness and practising the Alexander Technique.

The premise is that the head is heavy and weighs about 10 pounds. But it's perfectly supported when a person is in a natural posture. Not a straight posture but neutral with the head not tilted or hung over.

You see everyone slouching over their mobile phones. Why don't they sit straight and bring the phone up to where they can see it. They don't know that slouching will accumulate and start causing problems in the thoracic spine because the weight of the head is pulling.

Lower back injuries come from poor use of the self when bending. The lower back is not a crane. So when people crane over they put intense pressure on the lumbar spine.

Poor posture while standing and sitting also throws the body's natural equilibrium out causing pressure on the spine.

So you need to keep your posture neutral and not bend down but squat down. Look how little children stand, move and lower their bodies. They bend their hips, knees and ankles to go down.

If you're not aware of the Alexander Technique and are bending over from the waist that could be your problem.

Thanks for the anwsers! I have been doing it with raw energy and yoga and it rly feels alooooot better, i think im gonna keep on doing it like this, i saw your anwsers a few days ago but i was just too busy to write an anwser( got a job recently ). Thanks again for your instructions!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Guardian!
Hail Teacher!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back