Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I may be affected by 3 illnesses

Catalincata94

I know for sure about bronchial asthma, i was diagnosticated with it, about schizophrenia i'm not sure, but now in the last month i was very tired over the day and even if i tried to rest for and hour it didn't go away and i asked Satan why am i so tired, did i do the yoga wrong beause i was increasing the time in asanas too rapidly for me and wasn't so relaxed? i staied in asanas even if i felt i'm over doing it somewhat.

Sometimes i was too tired to do the morning meditations and left them for later and i had to do all the morning and night meditations at night and many times didn't managed to do all of them, so i found out after asking Satan why am i so tired that it could be bipolar disorder, ive had simptoms like that sometimes i felt very good and "on top of the world" (Exaggerated sense of well-being and self-confidence (euphoria)) (Fatigue or loss of energy) (Decreased ability to think or concentrate, or indecisiveness) (Depressed mood, such as feeling sad, empty, hopeless or tearful (in children and teens, depressed mood can appear as irritability)) (Racing thoughts) (Distractibility)
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bipolar-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20355955

I'm doing a healing working by raising my energy and Satanama 54x i did 40 days already
The afirmation is "I am physically, mentally and emotionally healthy in all ways in a healthy and pozitive way for me" 9x
And also i inhale energy 5x and say the afirmation once i do this 10 times a day
I heard that if you have 10 illnesses it's better to heal all of them at once or to work on all of them, i think this healing working and energy inhalation could take long till i'm completely healthy...

Ghost in the Machine said:
Catalincata94 said:

You potentially could have an imbalance of elements too. Too much water can make someone depressed as an example. It doesn't hurt to Invoke Ether once a day and add it to your routine. Ether will balance all your elements and it's the safest element to work with if you're inexperienced with elements.
I'm doing ether 6x a day as you said to me some time ago, maybe i should do 12 a day?

Catalincata94 said:
I'm doing ether 6x a day as you said to me some time ago, maybe i should do 12 a day?

Did I really say 6 times a day? I don't think that's a number I would've suggested. You can do 8 or 10 a day if you want.
Upss i wanted to say 6 reps once a day xD

Catalincata94 said:
Did I really say 6 times a day? I don't think that's a number I would've suggested. You can do 8 or 10 a day if you want.

Don't worry I knew what you meant but I highly doubt I would've told you to do 6 reps, 6 is a binding number and I only ever use it in curses. Are you sure it was me who told you this? Maybe you know where the original post is?

Do 8 or 10 reps, these are good numbers for yourself. In case the link was never given in reference, here's the Invoking Ether page. It does no good to just unfeelingly invoke it, remember you have to direct it. So as you breathe in ether, try to actually 'feel' it leveling out all of your elements and balancing them perfectly. Try to focus on them already being balanced as you breathe in the ether and it will direct the elements to be do.

Catalincata94 said:

Don't worry I knew what you meant but I highly doubt I would've told you to do 6 reps, 6 is a binding number and I only ever use it in curses. Are you sure it was me who told you this? Maybe you know where the original post is?

Do 8 or 10 reps, these are good numbers for yourself. In case the link was never given in reference, here's the Invoking Ether page. It does no good to just unfeelingly invoke it, remember you have to direct it. So as you breathe in ether, try to actually 'feel' it leveling out all of your elements and balancing them perfectly. Try to focus on them already being balanced as you breathe in the ether and it will direct the elements to be do.
Fuck o.o i just checked, you actually said 7 or 8 but i remembered 6. What do you think would be the max ether inhalations per day for a begginer? i did 6 reps for like a month and today i did 8 reps twice but next time i will do it by directing it, but doesn't it work if i just believe the ether automatically balaces my elements widouth feeling them being balanced?

Catalincata94 said:

Fuck o.o i just checked, you actually said 7 or 8 but i remembered 6. What do you think would be the max ether inhalations per day for a begginer? i did 6 reps for like a month and today i did 8 reps twice

It depends on the individual. If you feel like you can handle more then test it lightly.

It's more a concern of you having proper focus because otherwise you can do it as many times as you deem necessary so long as your focus is perfect because ether and balancing all of the elements perfectly is as safe as it comes with elements, but if you don't have good focus and you go all out for like a 100 breaths and maybe accidentally focused a little more on one element out of all the others, etc, then you might end up inducing a large imbalance in yourself.

Stick to 8 or 10 for now a day and see how you feel within a week or two and if nothing negative has cropped up or even if you feel better, then you can try doing these 8/10 reps twice a day, one session in the morning and one session at night.

but next time i will do it by directing it, but doesn't it work if i just believe the ether automatically balaces my elements widouth feeling them being balanced?

The astral strongly understands present tense the most when it comes to directing things. Say you've started a biokinesis working on, let's say, correcting your spinal posture. If you only focus on the changing aspect and telling your body to work towards fixing it, well you're only focusing on the half-way point and you may only get half the result and never get the full desired achievement you wanted.

But if you visualize and focus on the finished and complete result, then you've placed a flag at a finish line for the energy and it will not stop working until it get's to that flag, that complete result because that's what you're focusing on for it to achieve.

Does that make more sense?

Catalincata94 said:

And i already breated earth element like 2 weeks ago i did 3 reps for some days (and then once or twice 7 reps), i had to i was having stuck thoughs that my finger nail from my right foot is torn apart, it was continuously the same thought, and someone had also something similar and i saw your advice and i was doing all you mentioned that is good for thoughts like that except for earth element so i did it and that thought after some days it disappeared, i also did vizualization by taking it out of me and destroying it in to nothingness

asthma is claimed by some alternative health practitioners to be an anaphalactic reaction to meat and excess animal protein. Perhaps try a lacto-vegetarian diet?

Catalincata94 said:

That's a good exaction of control and discipline, well done. A lot of meditators don't realize that as we meditate we are very often focusing on the astral and elements of the higher plane like air and water and the imbalance of the Earth and Fire element is brought on this way.

It's important to make sure all your elements are completely balanced so that your soul's composition is held properly giving you the highest potential of all of your spiritual abilities.

Catalincata94 said:

Fuck o.o i just checked, you actually said 7 or 8 but i remembered 6. What do you think would be the max ether inhalations per day for a begginer? i did 6 reps for like a month and today i did 8 reps twice

It depends on the individual. If you feel like you can handle more then test it lightly.

It's more a concern of you having proper focus because otherwise you can do it as many times as you deem necessary so long as your focus is perfect because ether and balancing all of the elements perfectly is as safe as it comes with elements, but if you don't have good focus and you go all out for like a 100 breaths and maybe accidentally focused a little more on one element out of all the others, etc, then you might end up inducing a large imbalance in yourself.

Stick to 8 or 10 for now a day and see how you feel within a week or two and if nothing negative has cropped up or even if you feel better, then you can try doing these 8/10 reps twice a day, one session in the morning and one session at night.

but next time i will do it by directing it, but doesn't it work if i just believe the ether automatically balaces my elements widouth feeling them being balanced?

The astral strongly understands present tense the most when it comes to directing things. Say you've started a biokinesis working on, let's say, correcting your spinal posture. If you only focus on the changing aspect and telling your body to work towards fixing it, well you're only focusing on the half-way point and you may only get half the result and never get the full desired achievement you wanted.

But if you visualize and focus on the finished and complete result, then you've placed a flag at a finish line for the energy and it will not stop working until it get's to that flag, that complete result because that's what you're focusing on for it to achieve.

Does that make more sense?
Yes it makes sense i understood what you said, thanks bro!
I also used fire element yesterday and before yesterday xD because i was tired many times before, i did also 3 reps but widouth trance (no trance for earth element too) and it still worked (i got energized) i never entered a trace before also i was doing enough meditations on a daily basis and i didn't wanted to do it because it takes long and could get too tired but now it's diferent and also i'm doing more meditations at night and have more time for meditations in the morning so i'm adding it to the morning meditations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back