Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

near infrared light

loki88

I have been exposing myself to a lot of near infrared light in the last year. Is this harmful over time to expose oneself to such light for more than an hour each day? I sometimes do 3 hours, naked while i read exposing my abdomen and genitels

What’s your reason for doing this? Just get UV light from the sun if you concerned about your health. Everyone that has diseases like Covid and AIDS also have a vitamin D deficiency. The sunlight practically makes you invincible, the ancients knew this. I remember a few months ago I had some kind of flu and sat out in the sun for most of the day and it was gone tomorrow. It wasn’t even 3 days I had it.
I’m already tan like a Mexican from being out in the sun so much recently, but it looks good on me, and I won’t get any virus :lol:

Why just why do you even think this is a good idea to begin with?

Infrared light can cause one to tan ya know. But I guess you don't care about that.

loki88 said:
I have been exposing myself to a lot of near infrared light in the last year. Is this harmful over time to expose oneself to such light for more than an hour each day? I sometimes do 3 hours, naked while i read exposing my abdomen and genitels

No, it is not harmful, it is actually beneficial. Infrared light is part of the sun's light spectrum. The only harm I have heard of is when people have an infrared light device that simultaneously emits high amounts of other EMF. Also don't use it near bedtime, or it can throw off your circadian rhythm, similar to blue light exposure.

loki88 said:

It's interesting you post this now, seeing as I've been looking into this recently and to answer your question I would assume it's like regular light exposure (as it lacks the UV light the sun shines down upon us) but I could be wrong.

What is also interesting is there's been a meme going around with the tag line "Sunbathe your balls to increase testosterone", so is this an attempt for you to ask about if that works or not?

In all honesty getting enough sunlight is best for optimal health and well being, and while I'd like to assume you can get the same effects from using redlight therapy and NIR light, to me sunlight is irreplaceable. Also something to note is if you are not / have not experienced any benefits from using NIR therapy what distance away from your body are the bulbs / lamp? And what lamp / bulbs are you using for therapy?

Poweredbythesun said:
loki88 said:

It's interesting you post this now, seeing as I've been looking into this recently and to answer your question I would assume it's like regular light exposure (as it lacks the UV light the sun shines down upon us) but I could be wrong.

What is also interesting is there's been a meme going around with the tag line "Sunbathe your balls to increase testosterone", so is this an attempt for you to ask about if that works or not?

In all honesty getting enough sunlight is best for optimal health and well being, and while I'd like to assume you can get the same effects from using redlight therapy and NIR light, to me sunlight is irreplaceable. Also something to note is if you are not / have not experienced any benefits from using NIR therapy what distance away from your body are the bulbs / lamp? And what lamp / bulbs are you using for therapy?

I am using an array of 3 red coloured flood lights on the abdomen and that area. I used to sunbathe naked when I had the opportunity. It definitely seems to increase testosterone: lower back and testicles,

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
What’s your reason for doing this? Just get UV light from the sun if you concerned about your health. Everyone that has diseases like Covid and AIDS also have a vitamin D deficiency. The sunlight practically makes you invincible, the ancients knew this. I remember a few months ago I had some kind of flu and sat out in the sun for most of the day and it was gone tomorrow. It wasn’t even 3 days I had it.
I’m already tan like a Mexican from being out in the sun so much recently, but it looks good on me, and I won’t get any virus :lol:

Yes sunlight destroys all bacteria/germs. Apparently boosts testosterone also

Blitzkreig said:
loki88 said:

No, it is not harmful, it is actually beneficial. Infrared light is part of the sun's light spectrum. The only harm I have heard of is when people have an infrared light device that simultaneously emits high amounts of other EMF. Also don't use it near bedtime, or it can throw off your circadian rhythm, similar to blue light exposure.

Good to know about the circadian rythmn issue. I have been doing it later at night. I will switch it around because of this.

Yeah, sunlight is amazing for you. Only person I know really pushing it in all its glory is Dr. Jack Kruse. He was a conventional doctor that relearned everything from a quantum perspective because of how useless his original medical training was (his words). He realized that health is relative to the energy state of the body, and the simplest way to increase it is through the sun.

So yeah, your example is pretty good. You basically juiced up your body to the max and stomped that flu.

Blitzkreig said:

Yeah, sunlight is amazing for you. Only person I know really pushing it in all its glory is Dr. Jack Kruse. He was a conventional doctor that relearned everything from a quantum perspective because of how useless his original medical training was (his words). He realized that health is relative to the energy state of the body, and the simplest way to increase it is through the sun.

So yeah, your example is pretty good. You basically juiced up your body to the max and stomped that flu.

I talked to Jack Kruse on paleohacks a few times before he was (((famous))). Not sure he can be trusted with his keto/paleo angle frankly. Personal experience confirms: carbs are essential for optimal brain function ketogenic claims not withstanding

Poweredbythesun said:

Interesting. Are the bulbs rated for NIR too, or are they just for red light? Also, what distance away from your body are they at? The guides I've read say 10 inches or less is the optimal distance away red light / NIR bulbs should be held away from the body.
they are positioned about that far away. I also put up my feet/legs on a desk behind the bulbs to assist in lymphatic drainage and keeping the abdomen/genital region fixed in place

loki88 said:
I talked to Jack Kruse on paleohacks a few times before he was (((famous))). Not sure he can be trusted with his keto/paleo angle frankly. Personal experience confirms: carbs are essential for optimal brain function ketogenic claims not withstanding

He says to do seasonal dieting, which is similar to TCM. You don't have to do keto to benefit from his work. If it didn't work for you, don't bother, just do a TCM diet. Diets are all very specific to the person. That is why JOS doesn't profess dietary restrictions, because it would become way too complicated, not that all diets are equal.

He's not a Jew, and everything he says basically relates to using energy to heal the body. He uses method like sunlight and optimizing circadian rhythm to add energy to a person, whereas we use chakras. I think you can trust him based off his conclusions about what is necessary for health, which he says is just pure energy. With enough energy, the body can detox, repair, do whatever. I think that basically backs up JOS.

loki88 said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Interesting. Are the bulbs rated for NIR too, or are they just for red light? Also, what distance away from your body are they at? The guides I've read say 10 inches or less is the optimal distance away red light / NIR bulbs should be held away from the body.
they are positioned about that far away. I also put up my feet/legs on a desk behind the bulbs to assist in lymphatic drainage and keeping the abdomen/genital region fixed in place

Well, sounds like you're doing everything right. But are the bulbs also near infrared too (NIR)? Or are they just red light?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back