Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tinnitus and Saturn

Fraroderini

Hi everyone,
So I have tinnitus because of a mandibular tension, I guess. An otorhinolaryngologist told me that I have no audio damage, so if I hear tinnitus it is not caused by a damage in the ears. I didn't yet have any other medical visit so actually I suppose that it is due to mandibular tension, but I never had problems to jaws. So I actually don't know. But it is so hard to have it. I can't bear it anymore. I can't sleep at night and I can't meditate easily.

But I know that the ears are governed by Saturn, and all the problems of the ears are governed by it. So basically I wanted to ask: is there a REAL cure for tinnitus as some runes or mantras? If there is, what is the best one and which is the most effective one?
Sorry but I won't read answers as "you have to live with it".
Thanks in advance,
Hail Satan ♥️

I know how you feel I don’t have ear damage but have had tinnitus for as long as I can remember. Maybe there will be a solution. How bad is yours? I can’t hear it unless it’s really quiet or no fan on when I’m sleeping.

Falais said:
Hi everyone,
So I have tinnitus because of a mandibular tension, I guess. An otorhinolaryngologist told me that I have no audio damage, so if I hear tinnitus it is not caused by a damage in the ears. I didn't yet have any other medical visit so actually I suppose that it is due to mandibular tension, but I never had problems to jaws. So I actually don't know. But it is so hard to have it. I can't bear it anymore. I can't sleep at night and I can't meditate easily.

But I know that the ears are governed by Saturn, and all the problems of the ears are governed by it. So basically I wanted to ask: is there a REAL cure for tinnitus as some runes or mantras? If there is, what is the best one and which is the most effective one?
Thanks in advance,
Hail Satan ♥️

I have a prominent Saturn and have objective tinnitus. I've never bothered to fix it because it doesn't occur often enough for me to really even notice it. It's a really low priority with my list of biokinesis workings.

What you can do is you can start a biokinetic healing working. I say biokinetic because this working will essentially repair or 'edit' the structure of your ear to repair the tinnitus as a 'side-effect', but prepare for this to take a long time depending on your level of advancement and power, at least a few months. But it's completely curable and fixable, just use a lot of energy, a lot of focus, a lot of intent and a good set of handy visualizations in mind.

I feel generous enough to make this working for you because I understand how devastating tinnitus can be sometimes and others can learn how biokinesis workings function or may even be able to alter or use this for themselves for either the same problem or something else. You are not dedicated yet and I stress that you do so as soon as you are able, doing things like this can attract the wrong kind of attention on the astral to those who don't want power in our hands. In the future I will not create further workings for you, you must learn to do them yourself, some people though sometimes need a foundation/example to learn and build off of first. I wouldn't have learned to make my own workings and affirmations if I didn't see examples on our website and from other members.

DO NOT start this working during a Void of Course Moon. There are some websites online that can tell you if it's a void moon at your present time.

The runes you'll be using are RAUM and SOWILO, RAUM is going to be power and SOWILO is going the be the triumph and success of the working.

First things first, raise your energy to achieve a full energy buzz throughout your soul and body, your energy generally must be high. The energy of your bio-electricity needs to raise the vibrations of your physical matter in order to essentially 'loosen' them and incorporate a merged tie-in with the astral to help direct the change.

Now focus on the affected ear, really tune your attention to the whole structure of this ear and visually engulf it in vibrant white-gold, orange and blue coloured energy. Keep these colours separate but they are mingling together and you can visualize them swirling around or 'dancing' with each other in the area of focus. White-gold is to enforce the positive aspects of the runes and energy, orange is for stimulation and change and it rules over biokinesis, blue is harmony and flow of the energy like that of the water element to help enable fluid motion for the physical changes.

Outline/overlay or incorporate the quintessence element into these energies, it looks like ultra-violet or like a black-light colour in appearance, though generally you can just focus and believe the quintessence element is there with all these other coloured energies. The quintessence element is of the aether medium for the astral and helps to incorporate the female aspect of the soul to merge with the masculine energies of the working, it will help to amplify everything. Both female and male aspects of spirituality are required to create results with magic, as the astral and physical must work together in unison.

Now vibrate RAUM into this area while focusing on generally repairing the tinnitus in a safe, healthy and positive way. Vibrate this rune 40 or 108 times and really feel the rune's vibrations building up in your ear and empowering everything.

Once finished immediately vibrate SOWILO 40 or 108 times (the number of reps you pick should remain the same number of reps for both runes) into the focused area and start to incorporate visualization of the change you desire. Really feel, imagine and visualize with intent that your ear is being completely repaired in a safe, healthy and positive way so that the tinnitus no longer happens. Really feel and believe that your physical body is actually changing your ear to attain this result. You can visualize looking directly into your dna and have it 'motion' forward the commands to make the physical body do this, or you can even visualize a bunch of code like that on a computer being altered and edited, whatever works best for you, but have total confidence in this and know that it is really working.

Once you finish the vibrations and visualizations, recite this affirmation:

"In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, the tinnitus is now completely gone and my ear is perfectly normal and healthy in every way."

Recite it 10 times with intent and belief. Really intend for this affirmation to be so in every way, really try to feel and believe that it's already successful and the tinnitus is gone.

So, simplified, here is your working:

====

- Raise Energy

- RAUM x40/x108, SOWILO x40/x108

- Affirmation: "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, the tinnitus is now completely gone and my ear is now perfectly normal and healthy in every way."

====

Remember what I said, this can take a long time, but be consistent and don't skip any days. You may feel various different sensations in the ear you're working on, it might be itchy, it might 'pulse' or throb, it might feel like there's pressure, etc. It's just reacting to the energy and is normal.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I know how you feel I don’t have ear damage but have had tinnitus for as long as I can remember. Maybe there will be a solution. How bad is yours? I can’t hear it unless it’s really quiet or no fan on when I’m sleeping.

Bad enough to bother me...if I don't think about it, of course I can't hear it, but it is like billions of micro ants walking all together in the ears. The tinnitus is very soft and so it's quiet tiny, but when I'm alone I hear it so loud...I don't want to forget the beautiful sound of silence. I'm a musician and I won't loose music. I will find a spell and I will defeat this horrible monster.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Falais said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,
Hail Satan ♥️

I have a prominent Saturn and have objective tinnitus. I've never bothered to fix it because it doesn't occur often enough for me to really even notice it. It's a really low priority with my list of biokinesis workings.

What you can do is you can start a biokinetic healing working. I say biokinetic because this working will essentially repair or 'edit' the structure of your ear to repair the tinnitus as a 'side-effect', but prepare for this to take a long time depending on your level of advancement and power, at least a few months. But it's completely curable and fixable, just use a lot of energy, a lot of focus, a lot of intent and a good set of handy visualizations in mind.

I feel generous enough to make this working for you because I understand how devastating tinnitus can be sometimes and others can learn how biokinesis workings function or may even be able to alter or use this for themselves for either the same problem or something else. You are not dedicated yet and I stress that you do so as soon as you are able, doing things like this can attract the wrong kind of attention on the astral to those who don't want power in our hands. In the future I will not create further workings for you, you must learn to do them yourself, some people though sometimes need a foundation/example to learn and build off of first. I wouldn't have learned to make my own workings and affirmations if I didn't see examples on our website and from other members.

DO NOT start this working during a Void of Course Moon. There are some websites online that can tell you if it's a void moon at your present time.

The runes you'll be using are RAUM and SOWILO, RAUM is going to be power and SOWILO is going the be the triumph and success of the working.

First things first, raise your energy to achieve a full energy buzz throughout your soul and body, your energy generally must be high. The energy of your bio-electricity needs to raise the vibrations of your physical matter in order to essentially 'loosen' them and incorporate a merged tie-in with the astral to help direct the change.

Now focus on the affected ear, really tune your attention to the whole structure of this ear and visually engulf it in vibrant white-gold, orange and blue coloured energy. Keep these colours separate but they are mingling together and you can visualize them swirling around or 'dancing' with each other in the area of focus. White-gold is to enforce the positive aspects of the runes and energy, orange is for stimulation and change and it rules over biokinesis, blue is harmony and flow of the energy like that of the water element to help enable fluid motion for the physical changes.

Outline/overlay or incorporate the quintessence element into these energies, it looks like ultra-violet or like a black-light colour in appearance, though generally you can just focus and believe the quintessence element is there with all these other coloured energies. The quintessence element is of the aether medium for the astral and helps to incorporate the female aspect of the soul to merge with the masculine energies of the working, it will help to amplify everything. Both female and male aspects of spirituality are required to create results with magic, as the astral and physical must work together in unison.

Now vibrate RAUM into this area while focusing on generally repairing the tinnitus in a safe, healthy and positive way. Vibrate this rune 40 or 108 times and really feel the rune's vibrations building up in your ear and empowering everything.

Once finished immediately vibrate SOWILO 40 or 108 times (the number of reps you pick should remain the same number of reps for both runes) into the focused area and start to incorporate visualization of the change you desire. Really feel, imagine and visualize with intent that your ear is being completely repaired in a safe, healthy and positive way so that the tinnitus no longer happens. Really feel and believe that your physical body is actually changing your ear to attain this result. You can visualize looking directly into your dna and have it 'motion' forward the commands to make the physical body do this, or you can even visualize a bunch of code like that on a computer being altered and edited, whatever works best for you, but have total confidence in this and know that it is really working.

Once you finish the vibrations and visualizations, recite this affirmation:

"In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, the tinnitus is now completely gone and my ear is perfectly normal and healthy in every way."

Recite it 10 times with intent and belief. Really intend for this affirmation to be so in every way, really try to feel and believe that it's already successful and the tinnitus is gone.

So, simplified, here is your working:

====

- Raise Energy

- RAUM x40/x108, SOWILO x40/x108

- Affirmation: "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, the tinnitus is now completely gone and my ear is now perfectly normal and healthy in every way."

====

Remember what I said, this can take a long time, but be consistent and don't skip any days. You may feel various different sensations in the ear you're working on, it might be itchy, it might 'pulse' or throb, it might feel like there's pressure, etc. It's just reacting to the energy and is normal.

I don't know how to thank you. I will never thank you enough. Really, thanks, this is the most powerful suggestion that was given to me. I'll try this as soon as possible. And also to dedicate myself. I understand your reasons and I know I'll have to learn alone. But really, thank you so much. You're the only one who really helped me. Thank you and I send u best wishes and best energies ever.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back